Herman Cain Coming Back on the Radio

KSoze

Dec 17, 2011
I can't seem to find a link related to information on this, but I have heard on the radio about five times this week them advertising that Herman Cain is coming back to do his AM Radio talk show.

Anyone else heard this?

I like said before, his campaign was a publicity stunt, albeit a stunt that didn't go so well.

Alan Keyes ran the same scam for several election cycles.

He is a scam artist wanting his cult followers' money.

The Newt will join him soon.

Yeah, it is soooooo crazy voting for our best option to remove Obamination.

Also, the one with the best legal and business credentials compared to the GOP field and Obamination.

I can't seem to find a link related to information on this, but I have heard on the radio about five times this week them advertising that Herman Cain is coming back to do his AM Radio talk show.

Anyone else heard this?

No, but I hope it it true. He, deservedly, has millions of people who like and respect his common sense approach for solutions, that would be helpful in a movement towards "restoring America" to the original intent of the Constitution, as closely as possible.

You know I listened at Cain's show for a couple of years. Mainly because he was a talk show host that didn't hang up on people that disagreed with him. He was less about bashing people and more about presenting ideas. He would take Democrat callers and talk intelligently to them instead of these tantrums you hear from some of the others, which I respected.

I found it strange that a lot of his ideas changed when he decided to run for president. As his campaign went on it was clear he was not cut out to be president, when he couldn't even answer questions.
However, I do think he made a great talk show host. He should have stayed in radio.

Who is Willard?

He is a scam artist wanting his cult followers' money.

The Newt will join him soon.
Said the the guy who supports Willard.
John McEnroe says: "You cannot be serious!" :eek:

Willard is Mitt's real first name. Don't you do any background research on the candidate you support?

Just like The Rabbi doesn't know that Gov. Perry's real name is James and not Rick. Or Obama-Bots who didn't know his middle name was Hussein.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back