Herman Cain Calls for Creation of Third Party

The republicans who think they can get votes by being more liberal will just lose republican votes. At best, he might split democrat votes. The creation of a third party is inevitable. It's how Nieto was elected president of mexico with only 38% of the vote.

Ah, out comes your latent homosexuality.

You are not type of Republican that any sensible mainstrean GOP member wants in the party. You are not going to change it.

Cocksucker...you're the only person on this board claiming I'm not a Republican. Meanwhile there are many like me that have pointed out you're full of shit and always side with the liberals here.

Only a losertarian or liberal would call for a 3rd party to destroy the GOP.

Your act is old, get lost asswipe.

GoneBezerk, a non-Republican, criticizing a lifetime Republican.

GB, you don't count since your kind lost us the election.

go get shot by the police at a mall, do society a favor.

Ah, out comes your latent homosexuality.

You are not type of Republican that any sensible mainstrean GOP member wants in the party. You are not going to change it.

Cocksucker...you're the only person on this board claiming I'm not a Republican. Meanwhile there are many like me that have pointed out you're full of shit and always side with the liberals here.

Only a losertarian or liberal would call for a 3rd party to destroy the GOP.

Your act is old, get lost asswipe.

GoneBezerk, a non-Republican, criticizing a lifetime Republican.

GB, you don't count since your kind lost us the election.

Uh, the GOP is full of conservatives, moderates and probably some closet liberals. Each comes from a different part of the country, so they have to sell themselves differently. A GOP nominee from MA is more liberal than one from SC, otherwise they would never win anything in MA.

This crap of splitting off the conservatives from the moderates is the plan of the Democrap party. They would love John McCain having to battle some fringe kook nominee of a 3rd party running on no tax increases period. The Democraps would just need to beat whoever got the most votes from the split.

When races are close today, the GOP doesn't need some kook 3rd party person stealing some votes with promises of free gun ammo, no taxes, etc.

Oh sure....the casual 4-year GOP voter like granny would have no clue between the GOP nominee and the Tea Party nominee, she would just vote for the GOP nominee while some others would vote for the Tea Party nominee.

Meanwhile, every Democrap lemming would x the Democrap box and that person would beat the others on the ballot. Democraps would probably funnel money to the Tea Party to destabilize the GOP because a few nuts are pissed the GOP can't get things done in DC right now.

The GOP would get NOTHING done in DC if they were the minority in every branch of Govt because the Tea Party killed it from within.

This is what I don't understand.

The hardcore Right tells us that they have the answers, that true conservatism always wins at the ballot box, and that the only reason they lose is that they run people who aren't conservative enough. They also tell us - daily - how much the "RINOs" and the moderates are killing the GOP.

Okay, so here's a perfect opportunity for these folks to put their money with their mouth is, to clearly separate themselves from the "RINOs" and the moderates, to run as "real conservatives", and they're afraid to do it.

I'd think they would jump at the chance.

Okay, so it looks like you disagree with the notion that RINO's and moderates are hurting the party.

Then, if that's the case, why are the hardcore Republicans/Tea Partiers so willing to risk alienating a group that they need for electoral success?

Full disclosure - I've been trying for a long time to get this far with anyone, so I'm thrilled I can finally get to that question.

Forum List

Back