Herman Cain Business Failure

arKangel

Aug 9, 2009
Midwest
At one of the many recent debates Mitt Romney was criticized for his role in cutting jobs as a profession.
Which is a reasonable critique of a Presidential candidate.

Why isn't Herman Cain scrutinized in the same manner?
Why does he get away with just spouting half-wit pizza slogans?

Fact is that media darling Herman has never created a job in his life.
Herman's simplified timeline:
Herman pushed a broom for the navy, as to dodge the draft (yet he is all for sending others to war).
Herman failed at his IT job.
Herman failed at Burger King.
Herman failed at Godfathers (about 700 stores to about 500 under his tenure, cutting jobs and still losing sales)
Herman gets job at FED with dubious credentials...

Genuine question - How does a guy in 30 million+ debt suddenly get positioned in "oversight" of his debtor? Does that make sense to anyone?
How is that not a obviously fraudulent move by the FED?
:confused:

Oh yeah lets not forget Herman's embezzling pension funds at Aquila.

Seriously,
Why is the media giving him a pass on all of this and focusing on the tired old "infidelity scandal", just like they did in '08 with McCain?

Last edited:
At one of the many recent debates Mitt Romney was criticized for his role in cutting jobs as a profession.
Which is a reasonable critique of a Presidential candidate.

Why isn't Herman Cain scrutinized in the same manner?
Why does he get away with just spouting half-wit pizza slogans?

Fact is that media darling Herman has never created a job in his life.
Herman's simplified timeline:
Herman pushed a broom for the navy, as to dodge the draft (yet he is all for sending others to war).
Herman failed at his IT job.
Herman failed at Burger King.
Herman failed at Godfathers (about 700 stores to about 500 under his tenure, cutting jobs and still losing sales)
Herman gets job at FED with dubious credentials...

Genuine question - How does a guy in 30 million+ debt suddenly get positioned in "oversight" of his debtor? Does that make sense to anyone?
How is that not a obviously fraudulent move by the FED?
:confused:

Oh yeah lets not forget Herman's embezzling pension funds at Aquila.

Seriously,
Why is the media giving him a pass on all of this and focusing on the tired old "infidelity scandal", just like they did in '08 with McCain?

Wow. What a fucking liar you are.

He worked ballistics for the Navy. And everything he touched after that turned to gold.

But lie lie lie. Man you are one sick mother fucker. Are you racist too?

Oh and he has a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and a Masters in Computer Science.

Obama at least will get us slowly out of the middle east and is honest.

It seems as if the media is giving 'ol Herb the same type of passes they gave their previous chosen one...
I honestly cannot tell who is worse. They are both lying war mongers.

Has American politics sunk this low?
This is 2008 all over again.

He worked ballistics for the Navy. And everything he touched after that turned to gold.

Only according to his own books. The facts tell a different story.

Please point me to a genuine example of Ol' Herb actually creating a job, I'll just sit here and listen to the crickets.

Do you just blindly trust faux news to tell you the truth?
:)

Last edited:
Obama at least will get us slowly out of the middle east and is honest.

It seems as if the media is giving 'ol Herb the same type of passes they gave their previous chosen one...
I honestly cannot tell who is worse. They are both lying war mongers.

Has American politics sunk this low?
This is 2008 all over again.

Cain is so far to the fucking right that he is spiting fire out of his mouth. He is farther to the right then Obama is to the left...He is big business to the core and fuck the little guy to much for my taste. I like some of his social stances(guns, abortion, borders,), but he wants more war and to hurt the low and middle class. His tax plan sucks. :evil:

Last edited:
I like some of his social stances

What stances? He flops like a fish on every issue.
:lol:

Is he currently pro-life or pro abortion?
It's hard to tell since he only talks a lot yet won't sign on any commitments.

OK you little snot. He joined the Pillsbury Corporation and rose quickly.

At age 36, Cain was assigned in the 1980s to analyze and manage 400 Burger King stores in the Philadelphia area. At the time, Burger King was a Pillsbury subsidiary.

Under Cain, his region posted strong improvement in three years.[34][35] According to a 1987 account in the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Pillsbury's then-president Win Wallin said, "He was an excellent bet. Herman always seemed to have his act together."[32]

At Burger King, Cain "established the BEAMER program, which taught our employees, mostly teenagers, how to make our patrons smile" by smiling themselves.

It was a success: "Within three months of the program's initiation, the sales trend was moving steadily higher."[36]

Whatever Cain did, he never got our credit downgraded, so Obama is the biggest fuck up in American history

Last edited:
I like some of his social stances

What stances? He flops like a fish on every issue.
:lol:

Is he currently pro-life or pro abortion?
It's hard to tell since he only talks a lot yet won't sign on any commitments.

Is this a libertarian message board? I figured the libertarian would like his position on abortion... He was on Stossel and gave a response, a little muddled but none the less a fair opinion.

He personally believes life begins at conception but he doesn't want to chase after legislation or an amendment.

We should be applauding a conservative for not chasing after legislating just because he believes in life at conception.

Look at Bachmann, Perry who are going to go full bore at abortion if they were to get in the White House.

Only according to his own books. The facts tell a different story.

Please point me to a genuine example of Ol' Herb actually creating a job, I'll just sit here and listen to the crickets.

Do you just blindly trust faux news to tell you the truth?
:)

Fuck off with the faux news. I'm Canadian and I'm stuck with one the largest left wing media outlets on the planet called the CBC.

You give me links or I'll keep calling you what you are. A liar.

Let me see. Black broom pusher and Draft dodger gets hired oh and Bachelor and Masters Degree black broom pusher draft dodger and then gets hired by the Coca Cola Corporation as a computer systems analyst.

Or do you have a link that this loser of a black draft dodging stupid man pushed a broom at Coca Cola too?

Or how about when Pillsbury hired this loser and he soon became director of business analysis in its restaurant and foods group in 1978?

Did he push a broom there too? Got a link?

I could go on and on, but I think I'll wait for your links and your proof.

TinyDancer,

Please point to the actual figures released by Pillsbury, instead of fantasy blogs.

The onus is on you. I am still just listening to crickets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back