Herman Cain Backtracks On Lie Detector Test

You're comparing a really bad GOP candidate to two presidents. If this idiot wants the job, he'd better get them off of this story somehow..
He's not doing himself any favors jumping up and announcing he'll take a lie detector.

:lol:

The media won't let him

Because Cain has nothing else to talk about... He is already trying to avoid 999 because people don't like it. Again the only people that support Cain are the idiots on the right. The Cain supporters don’t know why they support him, just like the Obama supporters didn’t know why they supported him.

The only reason the sex crap dominates Cain currently is because he has no platform to fill the void. People wanted more from Cain, he failed to delivery something so these allegations were sucked up by that vacuum that Cain himself left open.

If Cain had detailed plans on many different subjests you couldn't honestly tell me the sex stuff would be the issue it is for Cain that it is now.

Come on. If you can't see what's happening on this forum and compare it to the Liberal media hacks then you are blind.

Cain can't get onto any other present platform when he's being attacked for things that happened decades upon decades ago.

The media won't let him

Because Cain has nothing else to talk about... He is already trying to avoid 999 because people don't like it. Again the only people that support Cain are the idiots on the right. The Cain supporters don’t know why they support him, just like the Obama supporters didn’t know why they supported him.

The only reason the sex crap dominates Cain currently is because he has no platform to fill the void. People wanted more from Cain, he failed to delivery something so these allegations were sucked up by that vacuum that Cain himself left open.

If Cain had detailed plans on many different subjests you couldn't honestly tell me the sex stuff would be the issue it is for Cain that it is now.

Come on. If you can't see what's happening on this forum and compare it to the Liberal media hacks then you are blind.

Cain can't get onto any other present platform when he's being attacked for things that happened decades upon decades ago.

For a month and a half all Cain talked about was 999.... He did a forum with Newt and had to pass on questions repeatedly...

What are you top 5 fav positions on policy that Cain offers... Do you even know where Cain stands on the budget and deficits other than "They are bad!"?
!"?

You're comparing a really bad GOP candidate to two presidents. If this idiot wants the job, he'd better get them off of this story somehow..

He's not doing himself any favors jumping up and announcing he'll take a lie detector.

:lol:

those presidents were once candidates with major scandals. You posted a distinction without a difference.

He didn't "jump up and announce he would take a lie detector test." Some sleazebag left-wing journalist demanded to know if he would.

You are one vast geyser of horseshit. What you're doing here is what libturds call "blaming the victim."

You're also a chump.

You are one vast geyser of horseshit. What you're doing here is what libturds call "blaming the victim."

You're also a chump.

Then without going out to find Cain's policies give me 5 policies you REALLY like from Cain. And what makes me a chump, little girl...?

CON$ will never admit the truth even if it means calling ABC and the Washington Post "obscure." :asshole:

ABC and the Washington Post asked Clinton or Obama to take a lie detector test?

Can you post a link to this amazing event?

CON$ will never admit the truth even if it means calling ABC and the Washington Post "obscure." :asshole:

Cain is not accused of any crime. It was Cain who first offered to take a lie detector

Then later turned chicken

I agree.. Let Barry take a lie detector test also.. after all, he's the Dimwits candidate.

No women accused Barry of laying their hands on them did they?

You are proving to be a huge partisan hack with no connection to reality

No we'd have to ask Barry about why he posted a forgery as a certificate of birth online, or why he's using a fraudulent SSN, or why this guy keeps popping up saying Barry sucked his dick in the back of a limousine.

:clap2:

:lmao:

There are dead people in that case too.... :eusa_shhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cain is not accused of any crime. It was Cain who first offered to take a lie detector

Then later turned chicken
HE didn't OFFER a thing Rightwingshitflinger...HE opted to answer a reporter's suggestion.

Get it straight asswipe.

For a month and a half all Cain talked about was 999.... He did a forum with Newt and had to pass on questions repeatedly...

What are you top 5 fav positions on policy that Cain offers... Do you even know where Cain stands on the budget and deficits other than "They are bad!"?
!"?

The liberal media's MO is to distract from the real issues when it comes to a republican candidate.
I'm surprised that you don't have an issue with the tactics being used against Cain, even though you don't agree with him.
I'm not a Cain supporter, but I do know when there is a smear going on.

I agree.. Let Barry take a lie detector test also.. after all, he's the Dimwits candidate.

No women accused Barry of laying their hands on them did they?

You are proving to be a huge partisan hack with no connection to reality

No we'd have to ask Barry about why he posted a forgery as a certificate of birth online, or why he's using a fraudulent SSN, or why this guy keeps popping up saying Barry sucked his dick in the back of a limousine.
:eek::eusa_eh::eusa_whistle::lol:

!"?

The liberal media's MO is to distract from the real issues when it comes to a republican candidate.
I'm surprised that you don't have an issue with the tactics being used against Cain, even though you don't agree with him.
I'm not a Cain supporter, but I do know when there is a smear going on.
Same point I tried to make earlier...albiet I am an avowed HONKIE FOR HERMAN...:eek:
icon10.gif

Forum List

Back