Herman Cain Attacked David Duke And Uses Anti-White Racial Slur In Campaign Ads

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Louisiana Representative David Duke has been mentioned in one of Herman Cains campaign radio commercial ads calling Duke a 'Cracker'. Duke puts it this way in his response and he is always right. Duke states that "Cracker is a derisive anti-White epithet used by Blacks. It is a slur that is equal in its virulence toward Whites as the N-word is toward Black people". I agree and you should too. The article goes on to state this:

{Dr. Duke does not use epithets to describe Black people, but imagine if he described Herman Cain as a N***** ! All hell would break loose, but the press has been almost completely silent about Cains use of this racial slur against White people. In the radio ad Cain goes on to condemn David Duke for opposing the Iraq War was has caused a 100 times more harmed Americans than even the horror of 9-11.

“I can understand why a Ku Klux Klan cracker like David Duke makes nice with the terrorists,”a male voice in the ad says. “What I want to know is why so many of the Democrat politicians I helped elect are on the same side of the Iraq war as David Duke.”}

What Cain is saying is that if you opposed the Iraq War, then you were just like David Duke, a 'White Cracker'. Also this, if Herman Cain is a republican, what was he doing admitting that he has helped Democrat politicians get elected? The media needs to start asking Herman Cain why he is calling whites 'Crackers'. It should be noted that La Rep David Duke hasn't been a member of the Klan for over 30 years.

Black Republican Hopeful Uses anti-White Racial Slur in Campaign Ads | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Last edited:
Gee, what Cain said was really terrible.

Maybe Orly Taitz should file a lawsuit against him.

Forum List

Back