Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich to Debate tonight at 7pm on Cspan

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Cain, Gingrich set for Lincoln-Douglas debate

If you think the GOP presidential debates have been lacking, a Tea Party group offers something different.

The Texas Tea Party Patriots PAC will host a "modified Lincoln-Douglas debate," with Republican candidates Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain confirming their attendance.

Bill O'Sullivan, treasurer of the group, told National Review Online that the recent debates have been "superficial" and "frustrating."

Gingrich, the former House speaker, is a big proponent of debates in the mode of Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas, who in their 1858 campaign for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois took their ideas directly to the people in seven congressional districts across the state.

I'm personally looking forward to this one for sure as my top 2 choices are Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich.

IF...you'd like to listen to it?

WSB (Neal Boortzs' Flagship) is carrying it live

LINK

Okeedoak?

Last edited:
Herman Cain: You're more of a degenerate than I am!
Newtie: No, YOU are!

Moderator: And this has been another in a series of C-SPAN debates.

yeah, because those two men need to resort to progressive tactics.

should be interesting. wish i could see it.

IF...you'd like to listen to it?

WSB (Neal Boortzs' Flagship) is carrying it live

LINK

Okeedoak?

Damn, thats right up the road from me... wish I could go :(

Ought to be interesting.

Cain / Gingrich or Gingrich / Cain anyone??

Cain, Gingrich set for Lincoln-Douglas debate

If you think the GOP presidential debates have been lacking, a Tea Party group offers something different.

The Texas Tea Party Patriots PAC will host a "modified Lincoln-Douglas debate," with Republican candidates Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain confirming their attendance.

Bill O'Sullivan, treasurer of the group, told National Review Online that the recent debates have been "superficial" and "frustrating."

Gingrich, the former House speaker, is a big proponent of debates in the mode of Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas, who in their 1858 campaign for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois took their ideas directly to the people in seven congressional districts across the state.

I'm personally looking forward to this one for sure as my top 2 choices are Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich.
I heard Newt speaking about it earlier this week...He says they are going to be issue oriented...and not be bothered by all the horsecrap that the Liberal Media sponsored events have had.

I'll try to figure out how to upload to youtube from my tivo, i know there is a way.

Damn, thats right up the road from me... wish I could go :(

Ought to be interesting.

Cain / Gingrich or Gingrich / Cain anyone??

I'll be just as happy with cain/gingrich as gingrich/cain.

If one of those names turns out to be Mittens the the other BETTER BE cain or gingrich (mitt romney=mittens)

They should be able to exchange some interesting stories

"I met this woman in the bar.......and I told my wife"

This is about all I hear from those who don't like either guy...this is an excellent indicator that these 2 are the right ones!
Exactly. The more they attack...means a nerve has been struck...the more afraid they are.

If these weren't the right guys? The left wouldn't be paying attention.

This is about all I hear from those who don't like either guy...this is an excellent indicator that these 2 are the right ones!

Hell yea.......both are quite the ladies man

Chicks dig both Cain and Newt

Exactly. The more they attack...means a nerve has been struck...the more afraid they are.

Remember in 2008 when the same people were saying "McCain is your best choice" and now they are saying "Romney is your best choice" Of corse, if you want obama reelected ;)

That being said Cain, Perry, and Romney are all polling about even when paired up vs obama (man i dont like perry for some reason I wish they would use newt instead since newt is ahead of perry now)

Remember in 2008 when the same people were saying "McCain is your best choice" and now they are saying "Romney is your best choice" Of corse, if you want obama reelected ;)

That being said Cain, Perry, and Romney are all polling about even when paired up vs obama (man i dont like perry for some reason I wish they would use newt instead since newt is ahead of perry now)
Precisely. The days of the left deciding candidates is over.

For that matter? So are the days numbered of the party elites/pundits doing the same thing.

Forum List

Back