Herman Cain, A Brainwashed Caricature Of A Candidate

You're both racist deal with it.

I must like Herman Cain or I'm racist. elementary argumentation skills, :rolleyes:

Isn't that how it works? For the last 3 and a half years thats how it's been. So eveybody is a racist.

We need a everybody's a racist song.

If you call me racist for taking a shat on his comments about blacks being brainwashed then yes, by your own reasoning you are racist for talking shat about Obama for the last 3 years, we can play that route no problem.

I must like Herman Cain or I'm racist. elementary argumentation skills, :rolleyes:

Isn't that how it works? For the last 3 and a half years thats how it's been. So eveybody is a racist.

If you call me racist for taking a shat on his comments about blacks being brainwashed then yes, by your own reasoning you are racist for talking shat about Obama for the last 3 years, we can play that route no problem.

Didn't I say were all racist?

Many blacks have come forward and stated they cant be racists because they are black.

Are democrats attempting another double standard here?

Many blacks have come forward and stated they cant be racists because they are black.

Are democrats attempting another double standard here?

Nope for the last 3 and half years I finally realize everybody is a racist.

Forum List

Back