Herman Cain, A Brainwashed Caricature Of A Candidate

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Herman Cain, A Brainwashed Caricature Of A Candidate | News One

Ironically, Cain is correct that many voters are brainwashed in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. But what he left out is that brainwashed voters lie on both sides of the aisle, not just in the Democratic Party. Cain, as a man who recites party lines that are in almost complete lockstep with the Republican handbook of political discourse, should rightly be the first target of brainwashing allegations. Also, being the only Republican who discusses President Obama’s race on a regular basis, Cain is also marketing himself as the dark-faced puppet of those who are afraid to touch the issue. Are there any other Republican candidates who discuss race as much as Cain? I rest my case.

Herman Cain believes that his strong performance in a recent Florida straw poll has suddenly made him into a serious political player. He yucked it up with Jay Leno with the confidence of an uneducated NBA player who’d just signed a one-year contract. Cain’s overconfidence will be short-lived, because anyone watching the Leno show could easily see that a man as goofy, arrogant and simple-minded as Cain could never be taken seriously enough to be president. In fact, Cain isn’t even good enough to be artificially propped up as a Black Republican who could challenge President Obama.

I don’t make these remarks about Cain because he is a conservative; I make them because he remains a political joke. Colin Powell, a far more serious and measured Republican, would be the kind of candidate that Americans of all backgrounds could support. Herman Cain has made a living by saying the kinds of racist things that right wing folks like to hear; and also by throwing angry rhetorical fireballs at President Obama in the name of Tea Party hatred. Racism is typically most effective when it has a Black face, and Cain is merely a modern-day artifact of House Negro attacks during slavery.

Cain is a weak leader because he has not defined himself as a man of meaningful principle, nor as a human being who possesses political skills necessary to make him anything more than the Republican jester. His thoughts are rarely original, and I find his mannerisms while communicating to hardly garner the kind of respect that one would give to the President of the United States. George Bush might have been able to get elected while not being presidential material, but Cain will never get that chance. While conservatives might be glad to use Cain to advance their motives, they will surely spit him out if he ever decides to truly lead the party in a direction that has not been previously programmed into his skull.

About time somebody correctly describes this race baiting jester.

Herman Cain, A Brainwashed Caricature Of A Candidate | News One

Ironically, Cain is correct that many voters are brainwashed in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. But what he left out is that brainwashed voters lie on both sides of the aisle, not just in the Democratic Party. Cain, as a man who recites party lines that are in almost complete lockstep with the Republican handbook of political discourse, should rightly be the first target of brainwashing allegations. Also, being the only Republican who discusses President Obama’s race on a regular basis, Cain is also marketing himself as the dark-faced puppet of those who are afraid to touch the issue. Are there any other Republican candidates who discuss race as much as Cain? I rest my case.

Herman Cain believes that his strong performance in a recent Florida straw poll has suddenly made him into a serious political player. He yucked it up with Jay Leno with the confidence of an uneducated NBA player who’d just signed a one-year contract. Cain’s overconfidence will be short-lived, because anyone watching the Leno show could easily see that a man as goofy, arrogant and simple-minded as Cain could never be taken seriously enough to be president. In fact, Cain isn’t even good enough to be artificially propped up as a Black Republican who could challenge President Obama.

I don’t make these remarks about Cain because he is a conservative; I make them because he remains a political joke. Colin Powell, a far more serious and measured Republican, would be the kind of candidate that Americans of all backgrounds could support. Herman Cain has made a living by saying the kinds of racist things that right wing folks like to hear; and also by throwing angry rhetorical fireballs at President Obama in the name of Tea Party hatred. Racism is typically most effective when it has a Black face, and Cain is merely a modern-day artifact of House Negro attacks during slavery.

Cain is a weak leader because he has not defined himself as a man of meaningful principle, nor as a human being who possesses political skills necessary to make him anything more than the Republican jester. His thoughts are rarely original, and I find his mannerisms while communicating to hardly garner the kind of respect that one would give to the President of the United States. George Bush might have been able to get elected while not being presidential material, but Cain will never get that chance. While conservatives might be glad to use Cain to advance their motives, they will surely spit him out if he ever decides to truly lead the party in a direction that has not been previously programmed into his skull.

About time somebody correctly describes this race baiting jester.

Herman Cain is playing the race card on Rick Perry--and that is bad for Cain. Perry leasing a 40 THOUSAND acre ranch--and someone painted the N word on a rock. I am surprised they found it on that size of ranch--and CAIN blames Rick Perry for it. COM-ON.

It's ridiculous--and Herman Cain--if he is going to be a viable candidate for the GOP needs to cool it--and say it like it is.

BTW--I do not support Perry--but it's time to be fair to him. He's no racist.

The rightwingers are going to argue we're being racist against this jester for attacking his dumbass stupidity and for calling him an Uncle Tom, but they don't believe Cain is racist for saying that most black voters are brainwashed because most black voters are Democrats.

Isn't it refreshing to see that the left can proclaim a black man racist? Ohh wait, usual tactic, blame the Republican back man.

No comment on Obama's racist comments in his books, no comments on Obama sitting for 20 years in the front Pews of a racist American hating pastor. No comment on Obama's wife declaring that she is proud for the first time of her Country cause they nominated a black man for president. No comment on the abject failure of the press to vett Obama in 2008.

Isn't it refreshing to see that the left can proclaim a black man racist? Ohh wait, usual tactic, blame the Republican back man.

No comment on Obama's racist comments in his books, no comments on Obama sitting for 20 years in the front Pews of a racist American hating pastor. No comment on Obama's wife declaring that she is proud for the first time of her Country cause they nominated a black man for president. No comment on the abject failure of the press to vett Obama in 2008.

How is it that Cain is not racist for saying blacks are brainwashed because they don't vote as Republican? Nice to see how the right tries to cover for Cain and his racism by playing the race card.

Why is it the successful black men are uncle toms?

Not all of them are.

Just the non democratic ones, right? I recall your treatment of Colin Powell and Condi Rice. The name calling race baiting and cartoons. If a republican and used those cartoons or names you would scream racist.

Facking lies, when did you ever shit on on Rush Limbaugh for his race baiting comments about Colin Powell? Did you catch amnesia and forget that the right are the ones mainly attacking Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

The rightwingers are going to argue we're being racist against this jester for attacking his dumbass stupidity and for calling him an Uncle Tom, but they don't believe Cain is racist for saying that most black voters are brainwashed because most black voters are Democrats.

:lol: I couldn't possibly imagine having a 16.7% unemployment rate with a white community--and a white President coming out to the White Caucas--telling them to stop whining--take off your bedroom slippers and basically SHUT UP--without the white President's poll numbers within the white group--DROPPING TO ZERO.

So yes--blacks in this country are brainwashed by democrats--they have been for decades--they have played pin the tail on the donkey at every opportunity--and just judging from Obama's poll numbers within the black community currently--they're still brainwashed.

How is it that Cain is not racist for saying blacks are brainwashed because they don't vote as Republican? Nice to see how the right tries to cover for Cain and his racism by playing the race card.

Ok lets talk rhetoric shall we? 90 percent of blacks vote for Democrats and you calim that them voting such is not racist, right? Then why is it you and other liberals claim that the Republican party is 90 percent white and only votes for white guys and claim THAT is racist?

Further explain why it is ok for Democrats and Liberals to race bait Republican blacks with names, cartoons and adds but if a republican even thinks about race they are a racist?

Not all of them are.

Just the non democratic ones, right? I recall your treatment of Colin Powell and Condi Rice. The name calling race baiting and cartoons. If a republican and used those cartoons or names you would scream racist.

Facking lies, when did you ever shit on on Rush Limbaugh for his race baiting comments about Colin Powell? Did you catch amnesia and forget that the right are the ones mainly attacking Colin Powell and Condi Rice?

Who on the right has EVER attacked Condi Rice? And I want a link to that claim. Condi is one of the most admired women within all of politics- let alone the GOP--she is very much respected.

Colin Powell is a great American patriot - even though he was duped by Bush's WMD lies.

Condi Rice is a piece of shit.

Ok lets talk rhetoric shall we? 90 percent of blacks vote for Democrats and you calim that them voting such is not racist, right? Then why is it you and other liberals claim that the Republican party is 90 percent white and only votes for white guys and claim THAT is racist?

Further explain why it is ok for Democrats and Liberals to race bait Republican blacks with names, cartoons and adds but if a republican even thinks about race they are a racist?

Listen you dumbass, blacks have been voting Democratic in the upper 90% for Clinton and since and since Kennedy, it has everything to do with policy and nothing to do with race, Democrat doesn't equal a race you stupid facking jarhead, but Cain calling black people brainwashed for voting Democratic is racist, can you see the difference? Both of you dipshats are attacking a race of people for voting Democratic, that is racist.

Why is it ok for Rush Limbaugh to race bait Colin Powell but your dumbass is raising false rage for at perceived Democratic race baiting? Wake the fack up, you're not dealing with someone that thinking on a lower level.

Who on the right has EVER attacked Condi Rice? And I want a link to that claim. Condi is one of the most admired women within all of politics- let alone the GOP--she is very much respected.

How about Dick Cheney you facktard, want a link? here is one and why are you avoiding the question about Limbaugh, cat got your facking tongue?

Exclusive: Condoleezza Rice fires back at Cheney memoir | Reuters

Forum List

Back