Hermain Cain Deliver the Tea Party Response to the State of the Union

Then give people someone they can vote for with confidence. The TEA Parties dislike the DC insiders.... so give them an outsider. Give them Romney.

They will vote for whoever the Republican nomnee is. We can load up congress with more real conservatives, it has to be done. We have to get rid of Obama, This country can't take another term.

Not likely. Some will, many will not. A DC insider is what they dislike.... Gingrich is an insider, and he has too much dirt. He'll lose.

Bull... I said whoever the nominee is they'll vote for, except for the hard core Ron Paul People, you can take that to the bank. Independents are not voting for Obama

After listening to Obama last night (what I could take) the economy is not going to improve much this year Business is scared of that idiot

there will be many on the right who just stay home.

Its what this group used to do before Reagan courted the religious right

They will vote for whoever the Republican nomnee is. We can load up congress with more real conservatives, it has to be done. We have to get rid of Obama, This country can't take another term.

Not likely. Some will, many will not. A DC insider is what they dislike.... Gingrich is an insider, and he has too much dirt. He'll lose.

Bull... I said whoever the nominee is they'll vote for, except for the hard core Ron Paul People, you can take that to the bank. Independents are not voting for Obama

I disagree. I think they'll stay home, or possibly vote for Obama. Gingrich is too fucking dirty... he's part of the system that got us here. There is no way around that. He'll get destroyed in the GE. The left will have more fucking shit on that man than they'll need to take the GOP down.

After listening to Obama last night (what I could take) the economy is not going to improve much this year Business is scared of that idiot

Silly silly man.

The economy is improving.

Do you really think people who nothing but profit matters to will just stop seeking profit for your poltical position.

You dont even understand these people you place on pendestals like Gods.

A full republican base turnout can defeat Obama. My questions is, "can the republicans draw that republican base out". Newt's the only one with energy and fight at the moment. Santorum needs to step it up as well.

I was less taken in by Obama's weighty rhetoric and flourishing pulpit preacher style and found little substance in his postulation from his newly created pulpit.

That's where the Republicans will have the biggest problem...Ron Paul is about to have a Nader Effect times 5

Naw.

Even if he ran as an independent..outside his followers he has little support. While some of his "rhetoric" sounds good..if you take Paul on the whole..he's just plain nuts.

Oh I agree, but those that are currently supporting him for the most part won't be entertaining a vote for Romney in the future...at least I doubt it.

I disagree. I think they'll stay home, or possibly vote for Obama. Gingrich is too fucking dirty... he's part of the system that got us here. There is no way around that. He'll get destroyed in the GE. The left will have more fucking shit on that man than they'll need to take the GOP down.

Ok so you're anti Ginrich you will vote for Obama before Ginrich?

Well... Maybe but they showed what could be done in 2010. We need to double up on that effort to get rid of that idiot Obama

A full republican base turnout can defeat Obama. My questions is, "can the republicans draw that republican base out". Newt's the only one with energy and fight at the moment. Santorum needs to step it up as well.

I was less taken in by Obama's weighty rhetoric and flourishing pulpit preacher style and found little substance in his postulation from his newly created pulpit.

No, it can't. Your base doesn't have the numbers. Simple math.... it ain't my best subject but I can do those numbers. You don't win this without the independents. No one ever wins a GE without the Indies. So, give them a candidate that is rational, intelligent, articulate, calm, thoughtful and honorable. Clue: That is not Gingrich.

The independents swing. Which way did they swing in the last election? Yes, the Republican base does have the numbers when they decide to come out in a rush.

There's a lot who don't come out because it isn't fashionable. They don't poll well but they have shown their surge before. (Reagan was the last one.)

Forum List

Back