Heretical sects which should be destroyed

There are many to choose from, but off the top of my head:

*1. The heretical "KJV-only" cult

*The heretical and deviant Jehovah's witness cult.

*All sects associated with "progressive Christianity"

*The "Unitarian Universalist" cult of heathens and moral degenerates

*The heathen "Westboro Baptist" cult, it's heathen bastardization of John Calvin's theology, the Bible if read in full, pluralism and appropriation of modern legal systems and notions of "rights", pluralism and appropriation of Francis Bacon's scientific methodology, and associated lies and heretical, heathen notions, (such as lying about being able to count in nanoseconds, or being a reason-based sect, as opposed to a childish "feelings" and "emotion" based sect).

*Heretical "black" churches which peddle voodoo and other heathen and demonic cults or witchcraft masquerading as "Christianity".

Ideally, the state would simply take decisive action and ban these cults by fiat, something that will definitely be a possiblely in the near future, if we finally get around to repealing the archaic 1st Amendment and creating a nation-state for the Godly only.

As far secular sects to be banned by the state; I don't have a list right now, but Secular Humanism, and all sects affiliated with Utilitarianism, as per Bentham and Mill in America or Britain should eventually be state banned, and all schools and universities defunded which are associated with these deviant and heretical ideologies, eventually converted to institutions of higher learning only in classical philosophy and theology, with any and every atheistic or secularistic ideology eventually banned, and punished nationwide as a heretical and deviant sect or entity, up to in including imprisionment or death for those who dare to promote their deviant and heretical views anywhere in the public vicinity of Christian men, women and children.

(With possible extention of policing and enforcement even to and including the private vicinity, such as our new information technologies, and possible heretic-dection technology via the internet or social media; rights to privacy being easily nulled and voided in relation to heretics and dissenters against God).
Baptists

Ideally, the state would simply take decisive action and ban these cults by fiat, something that will definitely be a possiblely in the near future, if we finally get around to repealing the archaic 1st Amendment and creating a nation-state for the Godly only.

As far secular sects to be banned by the state; I don't have a list right now, but Secular Humanism, and all sects affiliated with Utilitarianism, as per Bentham and Mill in America or Britain should eventually be state banned, and all schools and universities defunded which are associated with these deviant and heretical ideologies, eventually converted to institutions of higher learning only in classical philosophy and theology, with any and every atheistic or secularistic ideology eventually banned, and punished nationwide as a heretical and deviant sect or entity, up to in including imprisionment or death for those who dare to promote their deviant and heretical views anywhere in the public vicinity of Christian men, women and children.

(With possible extention of policing and enforcement even to and including the private vicinity, such as our new information technologies, and possible heretic-dection technology via the internet or social media; rights to privacy being easily nulled and voided in relation to heretics and dissenters against God).
Killing people over magical beliefs is about the stupidest, most primitive thing a human can do.

Certainly, I do not agree nor indulge people who are mentally ill and religiously perverted like Questioner :cuckoo:, but state atheism has killed the most people in history.
I'm tempted to advocate state church as a counterbalance against state atheism.

Various state historically were theocratic, such as Calvin's Geneva, and were it a choice between state atheism, and state church, I would choose state church, assuming one "had" to choose between such things to begin with.

The Common Law system of America and Britain, which is the state law has more in common with "religion" and developed from older systems of government, including "religious ones", such as incorporating notions of the Golden Rule (respect for people, their families, their private property, their autonomy), whereas many atheist ideologies reject these notions, and are inherently at odds with the rule of law by the very nature of them, such as atheists who embrace some variety of "moral nihilism" or believe "life is meaningless".

*The heathen "Westboro Baptist" cult, it's heathen bastardization of John Calvin's theology, the Bible if read in full, pluralism and appropriation of modern legal systems and notions of "rights", pluralism and appropriation of Francis Bacon's scientific methodology, and associated lies and heretical, heathen notions, (such as lying about being able to count in nanoseconds, or being a reason-based sect, as opposed to a childish "feelings" and "emotion" based sect).

*Heretical "black" churches which peddle voodoo and other heathen and demonic cults or witchcraft masquerading as "Christianity".

Baptists
You think that's what I am?

I'm sure a rapist or a murderer wishes he lived in a "free" society" in which he wasn't forced to conform to the rule of law, and allowed to rape, murder, and molest children unabated.

This is abhorrent. There isn't any "free" society in which one is allowed to rape, murder, and molest children unabated.

So as far as moral degenerates go, and as much as they are "allowed" to exist in a free society, I despite them and wish they would die and go to hell, and entirely understand why even a supposedly "free" society like that of America, was never intended to be an anarchy, but rather a balanced form of governance; the evil in the hearts of men is strong, and even in a free society, they carve their own paths to hell, misery, and damnation by virtue of their own wickedness.

Who or what drives you to post about "moral degenerates" and being allowed to exist in a free society? Is there someone like that in the USA? You sound like someone who watched the Joker movie and thought those R-rated things happen :laugh:.

Wow! That is some world-class satire!
Is that was that was?
Satire or trolling.
The latter.

The problem is far too many believe such nonsense.

I'm sure a rapist or a murderer wishes he lived in a "free" society" in which he wasn't forced to conform to the rule of law, and allowed to rape, murder, and molest children unabated.

This is abhorrent. There isn't any "free" society in which one is allowed to rape, murder, and molest children unabated.

So as far as moral degenerates go, and as much as they are "allowed" to exist in a free society, I despite them and wish they would die and go to hell, and entirely understand why even a supposedly "free" society like that of America, was never intended to be an anarchy, but rather a balanced form of governance; the evil in the hearts of men is strong, and even in a free society, they carve their own paths to hell, misery, and damnation by virtue of their own wickedness.

Who or what drives you to post about "moral degenerates" and being allowed to exist in a free society? Is there someone like that in the USA? You sound like someone who watched the Joker movie and thought those R-rated things happen :laugh:.
I believe the philosophy behind the state Common Law; some men and women are evil and simply do not rape, murder, or do other evil acts because they fear the law, having no moral compass beyond such primitive behaviorism, akin to feral animals, which is the basis for civilization.

Obvious not all men and women are this way, many are moral on their own accord, and out of higher intentions and reason, not mere fear of state retribution, but in an anarchy, I believe there is a sizable amount of evidence that many are scum would would act in a bestial fashion.

My posts, of course are satirical, however many atheists I have encountered have expressed depraved views, such as that pedophilia, is merely not "socially accepted", rather than inherantly immoral on objective grounds, and things of that nature.

Some, of that worldview, in my opinion, or anyone who embraces a worldview of moral or existential nihilism has no rights, in my book, in theory or practice, the state should hunt them and annhilate them like feral animals, and no worldview which embrace any variety of moral or existential nihilism should be allowed anywhere in a civilized nation, those expressing such views should be treated the same as terrorists and denied any and all human rights, for that's all they believe they are anyway, a feral beast rather than a woman or a man.

"Mankind is poised somewhere in between the gods and the beast" - Plotinus

I believe the philosophy behind the state Common Law; some men and women are evil and simply do not rape, murder, or do other evil acts because they fear the law, having no moral compass beyond such primitive behaviorism, akin to feral animals, which is the basis for civilization.

Obvious not all men and women are this way, many are moral on their own accord, and out of higher intentions and reason, not mere fear of state retribution, but in an anarchy, I believe there is a sizable amount of evidence that many are scum would would act in a bestial fashion.

My posts, of course are satirical, however many atheists I have encountered have expressed depraved views, such as that pedophilia, is merely not "socially accepted", rather than inherantly immoral on objective grounds, and things of that nature.

Some, of that worldview, in my opinion, or anyone who embraces a worldview of moral or existential nihilism has no rights, in my book, in theory or practice, the state should hunt them and annhilate them like feral animals, and no worldview which embrace any variety of moral or existential nihilism should be allowed anywhere in a civilized nation, those expressing such views should be treated the same as terrorists and denied any and all human rights, for that's all they believe they are anyway, a feral beast rather than a woman or a man.

Many Christians I have talked with have said that if it wasn't for their belief in God that they just couldn't stop themselves from their depraved views on things like pedophilia, murder, wife beating, child beating, theft.

As an atheist I don't need to believe in a fairy in the sky to know that child molestation and murder is wrong.

Many Christians I have talked with have said that if it wasn't for their belief in God that they just couldn't stop themselves from their depraved views on things like pedophilia, murder, wife beating, child beating, theft.

As an atheist I don't need to believe in a fairy in the sky to know that child molestation and murder is wrong.

What an idiotic post :auiqs.jpg:.

Mormons are kind of goofy

We could do without them

We need to keep the Black Churches

They are the only ones who understand worshiping the lord
No solemn prayer and mindless recitation

They sing and dance and have a good time. Makes you want to come back next Sunday

What an idiotic post :auiqs.jpg:.

You are welcome.

I find it amusing that in a thread where the OP suggests destroying churches in America- you only thought my post was idiotic.

Have the state come in an start banning things?

Sure, what could possibly go wrong?

h-NAZI-BOOK-BURNING-628x314.jpg

Interesting...So...if your vision were made reality..and nihilists were hunted for sport--it would, in fact, prove their thesis. That Nihilism and conditional existentialism were the ultimate moral position! You sure love to see the State as Arbiter of God's Law concept, eh?

I love history and the way concepts come around time and again. Freethinkers have been hated by the Church from the very beginning. What you are describing is Freethinking---as good as heresy for burning.

Your idea that it is the fear of consequences that keeps most men honest--has some merit--but thought police and forced adherence to a common religion--have no place in our country.

As for pedophilia and other heinous crimes...Religion has its own questions to answer. It was not just the Catholics that have issues with sexual predators...it is pervasive. Baptists--Protestants of all stripes and denominations.

One of the great reasons for the 2nd....I'd fight like hell..pardon the pun....against a theocracy in this country.

Last edited:
Heretical sects which should be destroyed

Jesus said: 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
(John 15:18-20)

So if Questioner wants to destroy these groups it must mean that they are right, and he's wrong.

Interesting...So...if your vision were made reality..and nihilists were hunted for sport--it would, in fact, prove their thesis. That Nihilism and conditional existentialism were the ultimate moral position! You sure love to see the State as Arbiter of God's Law concept, eh?

I love history and the way concepts come around time and again. Freethinkers have been hated by the Church from the very beginning. What you are describing is Freethinking---as good as heresy for burning.

Your idea that it is the fear of consequences that keeps most men honest--has some merit--but thought police and forced adherence to a common religion--have no place in our country.

As for pedophilia and other heinous crimes...Religion has its own questions to answer. It was not just the Catholics that have issues with sexual predators...it is pervasive. Baptists--Protestants of all stripes and denominations.

One of the great reasons for the 2nd....I'd fight like hell..pardon the pun....against a theocracy in this country.
Freethinking is a "way" of thinking, there's nothing inherently "irreligious" about it, much as opposition to "freethinking" in favor of established dogma, philosophy, or principles (such as the principles or axioms of Secular Humanism held to be true based on faith) isn't anything exclusively "irreligious" either, but can be seen and found to exist in "nonreligious" groups and ideologies, including secular and political ones.

Despite the archaic myths of the "Church", so often taken out of and distorted from correct historical context and interstation, and merely used as cultural myths and fables for the purpose of substantiating archaic secular beliefs, or outdated methologies and their irrational, unsubstantiable, and faith-based claims to some or any "inherent" legitimacy or worth or that particular archaic mathematical approximation or system of mathematically approximating, as opposed to others whether older or newer of arguable superiority in their approximations of reality and understanding and wisdom provided thereof to begin with, such as the archaic inductive method or empiricism which is popular within the context of Francis Bacon's 16th century scientific methodologies; potentially hostile too new changes or standards of legitimacy in thinking, learning, testing, understanding the universe, or new sciences which may supercede the old ones and render them archaic and obsolete, much like alchemy is today; such as the new computer and informational sciences, or new 21 century ways of learning, mediating, informing, or even misinforming, likely to replace the old and archaic ones, predicated and built on outdated 19th century axioms, or 16th century metholodigies, and so on and so forth.

Forum List

Back