Here's Why We Need Conservative Justices On The Court

Don't stop now!!!

No wonder you're known as the semi-human piñata.....

Okay, whatever... if you think that Race wasn't a real big fucking deal in 1968, you are delusional.

I lived through 1968. I remember my dad showing my mom how to use a gun in case the race riots spilled over into our neighborhood.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the argument....and you certainly have.

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the argument....and you certainly have.

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

If you are scared of a bad word, you really have your fucking priorities wrong.

So let's stipulate, you weren't alive in 1968 and had no idea what the world was like that year.

I was. I remember race riots and assassinations and people like my parents voted for Nixon because they thought the world was coming to an end.

If you are scared of a bad word, you really have your fucking priorities wrong.

So let's stipulate, you weren't alive in 1968 and had no idea what the world was like that year.

I was. I remember race riots and assassinations and people like my parents voted for Nixon because they thought the world was coming to an end.

1. Your language reflects both your upbringing, and your level of articulation.
And, in your case, how little you know.

2. Which of the folks mentioned below weren't alive in 1968?

Let's check:

. “The two biggest issues in the 1968 campaign were the Vietnam War…and the anti-war movement….

Nixon campaigned on a strong anti-communist, law and order platform. While embracing the welfare state- Nixon was no conservative on domestic issues- he also railed against what he termed ‘the excesses of bleeding heart liberalism.’” "Death Of A Nation,” Dinesh D’Souza, p. 203

Fact?

“Tom Wicker, the progressive columnist for the New York Times, gave his appraisal of Nixon’s desegregation efforts. “There’s no doubt about it—the Nixon administration accomplished more in 1970 to desegregate Southern school systems than had been done in the 16 previous years or probably since. There’s no doubt either that it was Richard Nixon personally who conceived, orchestrated and led the administration’s desegregation effort . . . .That effort resulted in probably the outstanding domestic achievement of his administration.”

The Nixon Administration went even further, putting into effect the nation’s first affirmative action program. Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals and timetables on the building trade unions first in Philadelphia and then throughout the country. Basically, Nixon moved to kick in the closed union door and to force racist Democratic unions to admit blacks.

The progressive legal scholar Neal Devins admits that Nixon’s Philadelphia Plan is “the genesis of affirmative action in government contracting and arguably all federal affirmative action programs.” The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP - American Greatness

Facts????

a. “Dubbed the Philadelphia Plan, it imposed racial goals …. Nixon moved to kick in the closed union door and to force racist Democratic unions to admit blacks. “

The very opposite of the racism claims the Democrats put forth in that myth, “Southern Strategy.’

b. Compare that to the racism of the godfather of the Democrat Party, Franklin Roosevelt: FDR didn’t like any minorities, and he worked to insure the benefit of racist white labor unions:

“FDR talked Congress into … imposing the nation’s first comprehensive minimum-wage law in 1938. The minimum-wage law prices many of the inexperienced, the young, the unskilled, and the disadvantaged out of the labor market. For example, the minimum-wage provisions passed as part of another act in 1933 threw an estimated 500,000 blacks out of work.” Great Myths of the Great Depression

Facts???????????

Here is the answer in microcosm: because neither the Southern voter nor the GOP is racist:

a. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” http://business.highbeam.com/435900...ddox-dies-87-segregationist-exgovernor-leaves

Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

b.1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenationlaw.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

c.1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Bill Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

Not all Democrats were segregationists, but all segregationists were Democrats! And…there were enough of them to demand compliance from the rest of the party.

FACTS?????????????

In your face, booooyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.
I find it impossible to believe that ford

QUESTION
I have a question that begs to be answered - ford says in her letter ‘Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.”
This would mean that after just being “sexually assaulted” she left her other female friend at the house without warning her about what had supposedly just happened to her. She would’ve just left her to fend for herself. Is this plausible? What would this say about ford & her care about another female - her intimate friend, Leland Ingham?
SECOND QUESTION
If ford was so scared that she left the house without warning leland about what allegedly just had happened to her- then when they (ford & leland) next met or talked on the phone - which could’ve even been the next day - why was leland not at least then told about this purported foiled savaging of her? For ford not to have talked to leland about such a fearful experience surpasses any level of credibility.

From a thread yesterday:

"There is a hole in Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's story, or at least a question that needs to be asked. Mollie Hemingway tweeted a question raised by her friend, a lawyer, who wonders why Ford would leave her friend alone in a house with men if she believed those men were dangerous.

View image on Twitter

Mollie

✔@MZHemingway

Lawyer friend notes “big flaw” in Ford story."
Ari Fleischer: Why Didn't the Counsel Ask About This Hole in Ford's Story...

QUESTION
SECOND QUESTION

Great questions.

My conclusion is that Ford truly believes hare unbelievable tale....but suffers from a mental problem.

The conclusion is that a fifteen year old Christine Blasey, who didn’t travel in the same social circles with Brett Kavanaugh, saw from afar, a handsome, older boy who was an accomplished athletic hero as well as an academic star, at exactly the time her hormones were kicking in.

Kavanaugh was well out of her league.

Perhaps the term to be used would be Morganatic…..as in Morganatic marriage, as in a marriage between people of unequal social rank.

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

“Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

“ …..psychologists suffering from psychological problems, including neurosis, superstitions, and thoughts of suicide is quite a common thing. It also goes on to describe how psychologists are just as troubled as the general population.”
https://www.quora.com/Do-psychologists-have-their-own-problems

The little-girl-voice that Dr Ford assumed is a give-away.

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……

…and now, her usefulness at an end, today’s Cindy Sheehan, they will throw Ford into the waste bin.

Forum List

Back