Here's why Trump is right to bail on the Paris climate bullshit

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png

And, besides, if you are a man, you will always resist centralization of power.

At 3 PM ET today, planet Earth's temperature will rise 2° as millions of liberals hair simultaneously catches on fire.

Covfefe will be replaced by planetary doom as the nation's liberals latest outrage.

Last edited:
  • Banned

So, you're trying to make a point, but you forgot to actually make the point. Huh?
I assumed the viewer would be able to get the point without anyone having to spell it out. Obviously, I failed to account for all the leftists hereabouts. If you will believe taking money from person A and giving it to person B will cure person B's poverty, maybe I should explain it.

See, Europeans can sign agreements, and set up powerful centralized bureaucracies, and issue regulations, and hold conferences, and initiate studies, and set targets of reducing emissions by another two percent by 2025, but it is all pissing in the wind. They are bailing with a teacup on the Titanic. But at least all the junkets in exotic locales will help them ignore the catastrophe looming from the south.

So, you're trying to make a point, but you forgot to actually make the point. Huh?
I assumed the viewer would be able to get the point without anyone having to spell it out. Obviously, I failed to account for all the leftists hereabouts. If you will believe taking money from person A and giving it to person B will cure person B's poverty, maybe I should explain it.

See, Europeans can sign agreements, and set up powerful centralized bureaucracies, and issue regulations, and hold conferences, and initiate studies, and set targets of reducing emissions by another two percent by 2025, but it is all pissing in the wind. They are bailing with a teacup on the Titanic. But at least all the junkets in exotic locales will help them ignore the catastrophe looming from the south.

Oh, well... you assumed wrong, didn't you?

But if you're going to not do something properly, and then go off insulting people, then, well, you didn't make your point and I can't be bothered to read your point.

• Banned

But if you're going to not do something properly, and then go off insulting people, then, well, you didn't make your point and I can't be bothered to read your point.
You started it.

The fat senile old orange clown and you are both loopy assholes. We have a problem. We have significantly changed the composition of our atmosphere. We have added about 130 ppm of CO2, and about 1000 ppb of CH4. That means added heat in the atmosphere and the oceans. Which leads to accelerating sea level rise, among many other things. One would do well to remember that 120 ppm of CO2 is the difference between a continental glacier down to Illinois, and the present interglacieal period.

Spouting whacked out political ideology will hardly change the reality of what we have already done, and what that is going to do to our children and grandchildren's future.

The fat senile old orange clown and you are both loopy assholes. We have a problem. We have significantly changed the composition of our atmosphere. We have added about 130 ppm of CO2, and about 1000 ppb of CH4. That means added heat in the atmosphere and the oceans. Which leads to accelerating sea level rise, among many other things. One would do well to remember that 120 ppm of CO2 is the difference between a continental glacier down to Illinois, and the present interglacieal period.

Spouting whacked out political ideology will hardly change the reality of what we have already done, and what that is going to do to our children and grandchildren's future.

I knew it I just knew it, old rocks has stock in Polaris and Ski do

He wants to make a killing on a new Ice age.

Nope It is YOU that is wrong.

100% bull shit.

The Climate Change scam is a favorite of globalist assholes the world over. They want very much to leech off of the USA. If Trump does this, it'll be the 2nd most important thing he's done for his country. The SCOTUS pick being #1.

Picture good old Mother Earth as a swimming pool.

In one corner there is America promising not to piss in the pool.

In the rest of the pool there is China and India and Russia pissing, shitting, puking in the pool and excoriating America for being a prude.

Can any normal person blame America for not wanting to wallow in other countries' shit?

Every American could start bringing their own cloth bags to the supermarket and shift half the auto travel to bicycles, hell, eliminate autos altogether, and it will mean nothing in light of the exploding African population. But because 99 percent of you don't have the strength of character to call a spade a spade, we'll never address the real problem, with all that that means for those children and grandchildren you mention. You are so terrified of being called a racist you can't even think about the elephant in the room. So you fool yourselves into believing you are "concerned", and that's good enough for you. Contemptible.

Every American could start bringing their own cloth bags to the supermarket and shift half the auto travel to bicycles, hell, eliminate autos altogether, and it will mean nothing in light of the exploding African population. But because 99 percent of you don't have the strength of character to call a spade a spade, we'll never address the real problem, with all that that means for those children and grandchildren you mention. You are so terrified of being called a racist you can't even think about the elephant in the room. So you fool yourselves into believing you are "concerned", and that's good enough for you. Contemptible.
It is not just Africa, but also India and China as these countries in the Third World produce most of the real pollution and these Climate Change agreements never include them as they are the intended beneficiaries of the wealth redistribution any way.

Forum List

Back