Here's Why To Not Let Your State Go Blue

They have been blocking a good ID card forever. Still are.
An ID card to do what ? Allow illegal aliens to become legal ? HA HA HA.

While Democrats sure haven't been blocking the idea of amnesty for illegals, or sanctuary cities now, have they ? :slap:

They have been blocking a good ID card forever. Still are.
An ID card to do what ? Allow illegal aliens to become legal ? HA HA HA.

While Democrats sure haven't been blocking the idea of amnesty for illegals, or sanctuary cities now, have they ? :slap:
An ID card that would be necessary to get work d u h. And yes the 2010 Democratic bill would have given i d at least to Worthy illegals. And end illegal immigration d u h. Unlike the stupid wall.

There's a myriad of reasons to vote Republican, but a few of them whack you right in the jaw, and can't be denied, no matter the level of liberal spin applied. Occasionally, I like to post the words of a good conservative author, who can speak as well as anyone, and better than most.

The following is from the book Godless by Ann Coulter (pg. 33-34), and tells a typical horror story created by liberals in New York state. It just involves one criminal person, but there are dozens of other accounts just like it ,which can be also revealed, upon request if need be.

"Arthur Shawcross is the two-word explanation for why normal people prefer locking criminals up to releasing them, despite the risk we run of turning them into "scapegoats." In 1972, Shawcross molested and murdered a 10 year old boy, he had lured into the woods. A few months later, he raped and murdered an 8 year old girl. He was arrested and confessed to the crimes. For reasons that remain mysterious, the charges against Shawcross for the boy's murder were dropped altogether. Instead, Shawcross pleaded guilty to manslaughter for the girl's rape and murder, and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

In 1987, after serving only 15 years in prison, Shawcross was released by a parole board chosen by Democratic governor Mario Cuomo. Despite the conclusion of Cuomo's appointees on the parole board that Shawcross was ready to become an integral part of society again, society didn't think so, and repeatedly protested having him in their neighborhoods.

Fortunately for Shawcross, Cuomo's parole board abjured primitive emotions like vengeance and retribution, and helpfully relocated him to Rochester, New York - without warning anyone, not even the police department. The important thing was to treat Shawcross with dignity and respect. Within 2 years, Shawcross committed 11 more murders in the Rochester area. He was eventually caught and convicted a second time. This time,he was put away for good - assuming a Democrat never gets into power and sets him loose again.

That's what happened in America when liberals were at the controls. Only in the 80s, did the country begin to fight its way back from liberal insanity on crime, electing Republican presidents, Republican governors, and Republican legislatures."

Something from Man Coulter that is almost 40 years old.

Weak

That vote has no affect on Sanctuary cities, Dupe.
Only because it was blocked by illegal alien loving Senate Democrats. But I mentioned it simply because you ludicrously tried to claim that Republicans were in favor of illegal immigration.

Actually I should have not even granted that absurdity the dignity of a response.

An ID card that would be necessary to get work d u h. And yes the 2010 Democratic bill would have given i d at least to Worthy illegals. And end illegal immigration d u h. Unlike the stupid wall.
There is no such thing as a worthy illegal. That the 2010 Democratic bill would have given id to any illegals, to assist them to do anything inside the USA, is proof (among many others) that Democrats are lawless traitors, who support the invasion of America by Mexico, et al countries.

There is no such thing as a worthy illegal. That the 2010 Democratic bill would have given id to any illegals, to assist them to do anything inside the USA, is proof (among many others) that Democrats are lawless traitors, who support the invasion of America by Mexico, et al countries.

Dreamers who have served with honor in our military and others who have earned advanced degrees over your high school diploma aren’t worthy?

Weak

Your post is what is weak. As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> IT DOESN'T MATTER when the Shawcross story occurred, because the point is every bit as valid today as it was in 1989 (29 years ago), when Shawcross was finally subdued and imprisoned for good - assuming Democrat loon tunes don't manage to let him loose again.

Liberals are every bit as crazy when it comes to crime, and handling criminals, now, as they ever have been.

That vote has no affect on Sanctuary cities, Dupe.
Only because it was blocked by illegal alien loving Senate Democrats. But I mentioned it simply because you ludicrously tried to claim that Republicans were in favor of illegal immigration.

Actually I should have not even granted that absurdity the dignity of a response.
Look up brainwashed... They refuse the only solution and only give a damn in one of their recessions to get votes. Sorry Dupe...

Dreamers who have served with honor in our military and others who have earned advanced degrees over your high school diploma aren’t worthy?
1. I have 2 honorable discharges (US Army and Army National Guard)

2. I have 2 bachelor degrees + partial Masters, and taught in college for 3 years.

3. As I said, there is no such thing as a worthy illegal (in so far as being allowed to live in America), and none of them should be in any US school (any level), and certainly not in the US military.

Weak

Your post is what is weak. As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> IT DOESN'T MATTER when the Shawcross story occurred, because the point is every bit as valid today as it was in 1989 (29 years ago), when Shawcross was finally subdued and imprisoned for good - assuming Democrat loon tunes don't manage to let him loose again.

Liberals are every bit as crazy when it comes to crime, and handling criminals, now, as they ever have been.
so now we have 3x as many in prisons, most nonviolent druggies. An anecdote about one guy proves nothing except 2 silly dupes like you.

1. I have 2 honorable discharges (US Army and Army National Guard)

2. I have 2 bachelor degrees + partial Masters, and taught in college for 3 years.

3. As I said, there is no such thing as a worthy illegal (in so far as being allowed to live in America), and none of them should be in any US school (any level), and certainly not in the US military.
After the GOP has invited them in 2 work, pay taxes, and own homes forever, idiot.

so now we have 3x as many in prisons, most nonviolent druggies. An anecdote about one guy proves nothing except 2 silly dupes like you.
Not "one guy". Nice try. But as I explained (and you read), there are many others. Shawcross was just one example. READ BABY! READ!

Oh, now that stupid conspiracy...
Ah yes. Another one of the favorite liberal catchwords >> "conspiracy". Everything they see as a threat to their unstable and goofy politics, gets stuffed into the conspiracy bag...as if that would settle it. :right:

After the GOP has invited them in 2 work, pay taxes, and own homes forever, idiot.
And WHO are these GOP who invited them in ? They got names ? And you got copies of the invitations ? Let's see them. :bigboy:

Put-Up-Or-Shut-Up-m15.jpg

Forum List

Back