Here's Why They Hate America and Israel

Israel was not founded by religious Jews idiot. And the species have disappeared and appeared as the climate has changed throughout history...no wonder Illinois is so screwed up:eusa_eh:

Species have never vanished as quickly as they have in the modern era... but I know you wingnuts are challenged by the whole "Science" thing...

Fact is, when Jews are citizens and Muslims aren't, that's aparthied jsut as much as if Whites are citizens and blacks aren't.

Really? and you know this how exactly?

If you are talking about the palestinians as the indigenous people, they are not. The migrated to Israel who was kind enough to give them land. Israel has been payed back with violence for years. Idiots need to stop feeling sorry for the satan worshiping palestinians. Israel needs to kick them out of Israel, the jews land.

Ahhhh, I see you've bought into the retarded lie, that Palestine was a vast, empty space (despite it being occuppied for thousands of years) until the Zionists showed up, and then those mean old Palestinian Arabs showed up from somewhere, to spite them, I guess.

I don't know, it's really hard to follow the logic of Zionist apologists. But I think that's what you are claiming here.

REALITY. Palestinian Arabs have occuppied that land since ancient times. It's the Zionists who are the invaders.

And in case you missed the whole lesson of the Crusaders, they usually end up getting pushed into the sea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tIdCsMufIY]This Land Is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/232672-koran-says-land-belongs-to-israel.html ...:D

Okay... give you a chance. Convince me global warming isn't real, and isn't a threat.

Go ahead. This should be amusing.

Well, lets start with this - we've had two rounds of "Climate Gate" now where "scientists" were caught discussing in emails how they need to falsify their data.

That's not evidence. That's a misrepresenation of what was being discussed. Any data analyitical project, there's discussions about which data are outliers or anomolies that are removed from consideration.

It has nothing to do with whether the world is warming or not, which of course, it is.

[
Second, you flat-earther's keep claiming "global warming" when in fact, the Earth is cooling. This is a 100% fact. It has been cooling and will continue to do so for another decade or so. It's not because of mankind, this is all part of a cycle that real scientists have tracked for over 100 years - they predicted the current cooling cycle before it started. After that decade or so, it will then begin to heat up - once again as part of a natural cycle and NOT because of people.[

That's not true. In fact, 2012 has gone down as the warmest year on record, so far.

2012 on track for warmest year in U.S. history | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Third, we're told about "global warming" and point to things like "ice caps melting" and "heat waves". And then, when we have a brutal winter like we experienced two years ago, we're then told this is part of "global warming" :cuckoo: Uh.... if what we're doing is causing the planet to heat up and melt ice caps, how can you blame it on cold weather?!?! When you point that out, they then say "well, uh, you see, uh, it causes all kinds of crazy weather". Sad that we have to explain to dumbocrats that heat and cold are complete opposites.

The reason why those snowstorms are more brutal is when the entire atmosphere is warmer, it holds more moisture, therefore, more snow.

Washington's snowstorms, brought to you by global warming

Not to mention the fact the ice caps are shrinking. Faster than ever. Nothing to see here.

Polar ice sheets melting faster than ever | Environment | DW.DE | 06.12.2012

Fourth - look up at the sky. Still see the clouds? Still see the sun? Still have rain? Yeah, things seem to be going just fine. Pretty much like they have been since the begining of man. A two year old can figure this out, but dumbocrats can't?!

None of which has anything to do with Global Warming. Non-sequiter argument. No one said we wouldn't have these things. It's the damage to the environment because the planet is getting warmer that will be the problem.

Yes, it will still rain. But warmer water kills off the coral reefs which in turn kills off the ocean eco-system.

Fifth - if you feel people are such a problem, lets start elliminating people to save the planet. Since dumbocrats care the most, will start by elliminating you first. Let's kill all dumbocrats to save the planet. Come on, you guys have to lead by example just ONCE. I know you're the party of hypocrisy and all, but this is the the existance of the planet for crying out loud!

This isn't proof. This is a ridiculous kind of statement reflecting your hate. Someone tells you that you shouldn't drive a gas-guzzling SUV, you just want to kill them. Kind of shows some mental illness on your part.

And this shows what a sheep you are. We could save the planet. But there are too many people making obscene amounts of money doing what we are doing. And we just can't cut into their profits.

Now why never will be rich people like you go along with it, that's the mystery.

Israel was not founded by religious Jews idiot. And the species have disappeared and appeared as the climate has changed throughout history...no wonder Illinois is so screwed up:eusa_eh:

Species have never vanished as quickly as they have in the modern era... but I know you wingnuts are challenged by the whole "Science" thing...

Fact is, when Jews are citizens and Muslims aren't, that's aparthied jsut as much as if Whites are citizens and blacks aren't.

Holocene extinction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pleistocene-Holocene Event - Sixth Great Extinction

I'm still confused on why I'm supposed to care about Israel? Seems to me they're an angry little nation who causes a lot of problems for the world.

Well we're all confused as to why we're supposed to care about dumbocrats. They are a bunch of angry, envious little people who have caused a lot of problems for themselves and the world.

...How do the Democrats relate to Israel or anything I said? Or are you just that insane that you can't stay on a topic?

Sadly, Poodle is just that insane. Obama winning a second term has just confused the hell out of him.

Holocene extinction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pleistocene-Holocene Event - Sixth Great Extinction

IF so it's is because of man caused global warming? there is no proof of that only theory ..We've found your religion Joe:cool:

IF so it's is because of man caused global warming? there is no proof of that only theory ..We've found your religion Joe:cool:

Global Warming, Urban Sprawl, habitat destruction- all part of the same problem.

And again, we Americans, to our credit, are making an effort to preserve the environment.

Not a matter of religion. Matter of fact.

Measurable results and provable tests... something religions never provide.

That video almost made me spill my drink. Very funny and sadly true.

Wonder why no one ever asks a Canaanite what he thinks about Israel's 'right' to the land?

Oh. That's right. There are no more Canaanites.

Actually, the Israelites were Canaanites. They were the poor and downtrodden that eventually threw off the yoke of the 1%. They WERE in bondage, but not in Egypt. That was a later addition to the story for dramatic effect with no historical or archaeological evidence.

[

"I think it's also a bit disingenous (sic) to lump in "environmentalists" with "America haters".... Environmentalists have a valid point of view."

Well....let's explore that.

1. Is it possible that you don't see the most direct route to global governance is is the claim that the world is threatened if all nations don't give up sovereignty and follow the orders of some single world body?

And that means hating sovereign nations....e.g., America.

Again, only if you are a whackadoo who thinks that a black UN helicopter is going to land in her backyard.

As I said, Globalism is as much a goal of the right as the left. It's simply a fact of life. That has little to do with the fact the evidence of global warming caused by humans is pretty concrete to anyone who understands the science.

2. Do you know the origin of the 'movement'? It was a hate I mentioned in the OP: hate of religion. After all, how to find Utopia here if one is religious. Let me help:

a. One spin-off of the Enlightenment was the desire to find new myths that would transcend daily existence and take one to a higher level of purification. Proto-fascist, and founder of ecology, Ernst Haeckel, invested nature-worship with the belief that all matter was alive and possessed mental attributes. In ‘monism,’ he brought together hostility to Christianity and propaganda for Darwinism, a nature cult and theories of hygiene and selective breeding.
J.W. Burrow, “The Crisis of Reason: European Thought, 1848-1914,” p. 218-19

Don't you love it when I teach you something new?

The only thing you've taught me is how easy it is to brainwash the young, which is what happens when people listen to too much hate radio.

I hate religion because I grew up with it, and saw what liars and phonies these folks are. Has little to do with some vast conspiracy. Either you are smart enough to realize there are no magic sky pixies, or you are too afraid of death to address the subject.

Me. I go with the evidence There is no evidence of a God.

What!
You need even more education????
Just for you...I just wrote an OP on the UN.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/266460-the-un-wolf-in-sheep-s-clothing.html#post6458835

Last edited:
[

"I think it's also a bit disingenous (sic) to lump in "environmentalists" with "America haters".... Environmentalists have a valid point of view."

Well....let's explore that.

1. Is it possible that you don't see the most direct route to global governance is is the claim that the world is threatened if all nations don't give up sovereignty and follow the orders of some single world body?

And that means hating sovereign nations....e.g., America.

Again, only if you are a whackadoo who thinks that a black UN helicopter is going to land in her backyard.

As I said, Globalism is as much a goal of the right as the left. It's simply a fact of life. That has little to do with the fact the evidence of global warming caused by humans is pretty concrete to anyone who understands the science.

2. Do you know the origin of the 'movement'? It was a hate I mentioned in the OP: hate of religion. After all, how to find Utopia here if one is religious. Let me help:

a. One spin-off of the Enlightenment was the desire to find new myths that would transcend daily existence and take one to a higher level of purification. Proto-fascist, and founder of ecology, Ernst Haeckel, invested nature-worship with the belief that all matter was alive and possessed mental attributes. In ‘monism,’ he brought together hostility to Christianity and propaganda for Darwinism, a nature cult and theories of hygiene and selective breeding.
J.W. Burrow, “The Crisis of Reason: European Thought, 1848-1914,” p. 218-19

Don't you love it when I teach you something new?

The only thing you've taught me is how easy it is to brainwash the young, which is what happens when people listen to too much hate radio.

I hate religion because I grew up with it, and saw what liars and phonies these folks are. Has little to do with some vast conspiracy. Either you are smart enough to realize there are no magic sky pixies, or you are too afraid of death to address the subject.

Me. I go with the evidence There is no evidence of a God.

"...which is what happens when people listen to too much hate radio."

Actually, this is what I listen to when I'm studying:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F8FHnJRDFw]JS Bach Psalm 51 BWV 1083 Cantatas BWV 170,198,106,136,53 - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder why no one ever asks a Canaanite what he thinks about Israel's 'right' to the land?

Actually, the Israelites were Canaanites. They were the poor and downtrodden that eventually threw off the yoke of the 1%. They WERE in bondage, but not in Egypt. That was a later addition to the story for dramatic effect with no historical or archaeological evidence.

Now...get set to take notes:

In “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures, we find the following. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.
The following will shed light on the question.

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”

“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”
“The Philistines bequeathed their own name to Philistia (and later to all of Palestine).”
“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Further evidence of the origin of the Philistines can be seen in biblical texts, which indicate expert bowman, “chariot-warriors,” and “chariots of iron,” (I Samuel 31.3, Judg. 1.18-19) and pottery which show warriors armed like the Mycenaean warriors depicted on the famous “Warrior Vase” found in Mycenae. The description fits Goliatath, as in I Samuel 17.5-6.
Under King David, first quarter of the tenth century, the Philistines were driven back to their original coastal cities.

In “The Oxford History of the Biblical World,” edited by Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures, we find the following. The book is excellent on Syria-Palestinian archeology.

The end of the thirteenth century BCE saw major disruptions in the civilizations of the Near East, Cyprus and Greece for unclear reasons (possible major droughts). “Many populations appear to have migrated….Egypt was attacked by groups called ‘Sea Peoples.’ They were repelled from Egypt, but the Egyptians could not stop them from taking over the Canaan coast. The Philistines …were among the Sea Peoples.”
“…the Philistines did not occupy the coast of Canaan until the twelfth century BCE…”

“Not long before, another group had appeared in the land of Canaan…This group called itself Israel…The Egyptians maintained some control over parts of Canaan until just after the death of Rameses III in 1153 BCE….[including] Canaanites, Egyptians, Israelites, and the mysterious ‘Sea Peoples,’ of whom the Philistines are the best known. The settlement process in highland Israel began a generation or two before the Sea Peoples arrived on the coast…The displacement and migration of the tribe of Dan from the central coast to the far north is symptomatic of …this event.”

“This movement is documented by a variety of written sources in Akkadian, Ugaritic, Egyptian, and Hebrew, by Egyptian wall reliefs and by archeology.”
“The Philistines bequeathed their own name to Philistia (and later to all of Palestine).”
“Cypriot archaeologists invoke the Achaeans or Danaoi of Homeric epic as the agents of culture change in Cyprus; in the Levant, the same change is ascribed to the Sea Peoples. Both agents participated in the event recorded by Rameses III and should be related to the same confederacy of Sea Peoples, or Mycenaean Greeks, who invaded the coastlands of (Cyprus) around 1185-1175.”

Further evidence of the origin of the Philistines can be seen in biblical texts, which indicate expert bowman, “chariot-warriors,” and “chariots of iron,” (I Samuel 31.3, Judg. 1.18-19) and pottery which show warriors armed like the Mycenaean warriors depicted on the famous “Warrior Vase” found in Mycenae. The description fits Goliatath, as in I Samuel 17.5-6.
Under King David, first quarter of the tenth century, the Philistines were driven back to their original coastal cities.
Who gives a shit?

None of that is evidence as I see it. The Bible cannot be used as evidence of its own veracity. Where is the evidence that the Exodus ever happened, that there was a large population of slaves in Egypt or that there was a war of conquest in Canaan at the time in question? Even Jewish archaeologists recognize that most of the Bible story were legends written down during the Babylonian captivity to keep the people together, but with little in the way of historical accuracy.

None of that is evidence as I see it. The Bible cannot be used as evidence of its own veracity. Where is the evidence that the Exodus ever happened, that there was a large population of slaves in Egypt or that there was a war of conquest in Canaan at the time in question? Even Jewish archaeologists recognize that most of the Bible story were legends written down during the Babylonian captivity to keep the people together, but with little in the way of historical accuracy.

"None of that is evidence as I see it."

There really was no reason, then, for you to have gone to school, is there?

After all, 'as I see it' trumps a lifetime of study and a number of degrees, i.e., Dr. Michael D. Coogan, director of publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum and expert in Near Eastern languages and literatures.

I realize what a time-saver your outlook is.

Ignore the following:
Michael Coogan is Lecturer in Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Harvard Divinity School and Director of Publications for the Harvard Semitic Museum. He has also taught at Stonehill College, Boston College, Wellesley College, Fordham University, and the University of Waterloo (Ontario), and has participated in and directed archaeological excavations in Israel, Jordan, Cyprus, and Egypt. He is the author of Old Testament text books and The Old Testament VSI.

Last edited:
This claim to lands in the ME based on ancient history might have appeal to people who support the idea for other reasons,

but such types of claims suddenly lose their charm in other contexts,

such as the Aztlan movement's claim to a large swath of the American Southwest, or the many and varied land claims of other Native Americans across the US.

Is your home located on the ancient homeland of an American Indian tribe? Would you happily hand it over to the survivors of that tribe in deference to the long past conditions of the ancient world?

If you are talking about the palestinians as the indigenous people, they are not. The migrated to Israel who was kind enough to give them land. Israel has been payed back with violence for years. Idiots need to stop feeling sorry for the satan worshiping palestinians. Israel needs to kick them out of Israel, the jews land.

Wow. Just wow.

Umm, fyi before the influx of jewish immigrants after the turn of the Century the Jewish population was about 3% in Palestine. When they came they did bring much needed capital to the region and that improved the lot for many indigenous Palestinians as many of them flocked to the cities for the jobs.

Indigenous used loosely, especially if you were a bedouin. The population numbers are highly disputed, but I would not rely solely on Wikipedia which is somewhat exposed, its agenda that is. But to the greater points. There was no Palestine as a nation surely, nor even as a bordered territory. It was part of a far larger geographic area which included Jordan, Syria, Iraq, etc. all under the control of the Ottoman empire for a number of centuries. There were considerably more Jews than 3% in this region as well as Christians from many stripes, but there was no country, no capital, no formal standing that this was an Arab nation and others were "guests."

By and large, the jewish population that moved in at the turn of the century and leading on purchased land from the Ottoman Turks, and none of those purchases were land that was inhabited by someone else. It was unoccupied and in a majority of cases, not very arable. The Jews were the heroes of bringing a foresaken land back to life.

Population figures become more reliable 1914 forward and the number of Jews who moved in was in the hundreds of thousands only to be surpassed by the number of Arabs who moved into the land, specifically because the Jews offered them a way of living whichyou alluded to as well. So one large question which Golda Meir posed back in the sixties remains --- "What is a Palestinian?" Is it all those Egyptians and Lebanese and Syrians, et al. who moved in the same time the Jews did? Then what right do they have to say it is their nation? What right do they have to say they are a Palestinian?

It gets more complicated and unfair from there, of course.

Many countries came into existence after WWI and the break up of the Ottoman-Turk Empire and the augument over the name they call themselves is specious.

Even the Jewish Virtual Library has the population of Jews below 10% as late as 1918. Furmore, about those land purchases:

Prior to 1858, land in Palestine, then a part of the Ottoman Empire since 1516, was cultivated or occupied mainly by peasants. Land ownership was regulated by people living on the land according to customs and traditions. Usually, land was communally owned by village residents, though land could be owned by individuals or families.[7]

In 1858 the Ottoman Empire introduced The Ottoman Land Code of 1858, requiring land owners to register ownership. The reasons behind the law were twofold: (1) to increase tax revenue, and (2) to exercise greater state control over the area. Peasants, however, saw no need to register claims, for several reasons:[7] Land owners were subject to military service in the Ottoman Army, general opposition to official regulations from the Ottoman Empire, and evasion of taxes and registration fees to the Ottoman Empire.

The registration process itself was open to falsification and manipulation. Land collectively owned by village residents ended up registered to one villager, and merchants and local Ottoman administrators took the opportunity to register large areas of land to their own name. The result was land that became the legal property of people who had never lived on the land, while the peasants, having lived there for generations, retained possession, but became tenants of absentee owners.

Israeli land and property laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The land in Palestine was not unoccupied. It was already blooming.

But to the point it was not the Israelis who gave the Indigenous people(whatever they call themselves) the land.

Who gives a shit?

To understand the nadir we have reached in education, and the love of knowledge, it is illustrative to compare this....

On Wednesday, June 6, 1928 the Oxford English Dictionary was completed. In "The Meaning of Everything," Simon Winchester discusses the English of the time as follows:
“The English establishment of the day might be rightly derided at this remove as having been class-ridden and imperialist, bombastic and blimpish, racist and insouciant- but it was marked undeniably also by a sweeping erudition and confidence, and it was peopled by men and women who felt they were able to know all, to understand much, and in consequence to radiate the wisdom of deep learning.”

....and the abject stupidity represented by you as demonstrated in your post.

It is difficult to understand why you even bothered to learn how to read or write.

This claim to lands in the ME based on ancient history might have appeal to people who support the idea for other reasons,

such as the Aztlan movement's claim to a large swath of the American Southwest, or the many and varied land claims of other Native Americans across the US.

Is your home located on the ancient homeland of an American Indian tribe? Would you happily hand it over to the survivors of that tribe in deference to the long past conditions of the ancient world?

"Native Americans" is a misnomer.

"The 9000-year-old skeleton called Kennewick Man, found last year in the bank of the Columbia River in a park in Kennewick, Washington, can speak to us of this Indo-European past so we can understand our future. Kennewick Man connects worlds, living and dead. Forensic anthropologists have said this skeleton's features are more like ancient Europeans' rather than Native Americans'."
Kennewick Man, an Ancestor

So much for your post.

"The 9000-year-old skeleton called Kennewick Man, found last year in the bank of the Columbia River in a park in Kennewick, Washington, can speak to us of this Indo-European past so we can understand our future. Kennewick Man connects worlds, living and dead. Forensic anthropologists have said this skeleton's features are more like ancient Europeans' rather than Native Americans'."

So much for your post.

Is that supposed to be relevant?

So much for your post.

Is that supposed to be relevant?

Shhhhh!!!! Let horsie kick in her own stall. It's more fun to watch that way.

Forum List

Back