Here's Why Liberals have so Many Supporters - Thank the Govt-Run Indoctrination Public Schools

For the 3 billionth time..

30 of 50 states have GOP governors who pretty much run the schools through their state boards of education. The same voters that sent these 30 GOP governors to the Capitols in the Sates, elect the school boards.

If there is “indoctrination” going on, blame has to fall on some of the GOP governors.

How many state governors do you know in any state who are involved in day-to-day public school functions, or in curriculum decisions at any time?

Please list.

No but they appoint the people who are; who set standards for the school. State boards of education and the like.

Is that why schools in the Democrat inner cities are doing so well?

Not sure...are they doing all that much worse per 1,000 students than suburban schools?
Give some specifics.

The point is that the liberals are not in charge of the schools any more than they are in charge of the post offices or drivers license offices or state national guards....

The governors are responsible for their states. Presumably the electorate in those states will install like-minded legislatures on the whole and executive offices where the Governor doesn't appoint them.

In 30 states, the GOP, presumably a conservative type run the State Houses.

I believe I mentioned inner cities, generally under a Democrat thumb.

Not sure why it would matter. From what I recall about living in Houston, the Mayor didn't have one iota of control over the HISD (Houston Independent School District) or any other district in the City Limits.

Your mileage may vary in your locality.

Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism

"“One of the concerns [the foundation] has had since its establishment is that an emerging generation of Americans has little understanding of the collectivist system and its dark history,” said Marion Smith, executive director of the organization. “Unfortunately, this report, which we intend to release on an annual basis, confirms this worrisome impression.”

Millenials believe George bush 'killed more people' than Stalin.

If you keep Americans ignorant, indoctrinated, and dependent on the govt for everything they need to survive you have the power to achieve total political ruling power. It's the liberal Plan that has been in the works for decades.
Yep. It's in government's best interest to keep the sheeple ignoranant about things like the Constitution -- because the Constitution limits the power of government. Government schools will always work against Free People
If you see this as a problem, why aren't you becoming a teacher?
Have been. Still am at times.

"“One of the concerns [the foundation] has had since its establishment is that an emerging generation of Americans has little understanding of the collectivist system and its dark history,” said Marion Smith, executive director of the organization. “Unfortunately, this report, which we intend to release on an annual basis, confirms this worrisome impression.”

If you keep Americans ignorant, indoctrinated, and dependent on the govt for everything they need to survive you have the power to achieve total political ruling power. It's the liberal Plan that has been in the works for decades.
Yep. It's in government's best interest to keep the sheeple ignoranant about things like the Constitution -- because the Constitution limits the power of government. Government schools will always work against Free People

Yep...and wikileaks has hillary saying as much.

How many state governors do you know in any state who are involved in day-to-day public school functions, or in curriculum decisions at any time?

Please list.

No but they appoint the people who are; who set standards for the school. State boards of education and the like.

Not sure...are they doing all that much worse per 1,000 students than suburban schools?
Give some specifics.

The point is that the liberals are not in charge of the schools any more than they are in charge of the post offices or drivers license offices or state national guards....

The governors are responsible for their states. Presumably the electorate in those states will install like-minded legislatures on the whole and executive offices where the Governor doesn't appoint them.

Not sure why it would matter. From what I recall about living in Houston, the Mayor didn't have one iota of control over the HISD (Houston Independent School District) or any other district in the City Limits.

Now you're going to try and tell us HISD is run by conservatives.

You spelled millennials wrong...
According to a new survey, one third of millennial, generation “X” and “Z” respondents believe that more people were killed while Bush was US president than under the dictatorship of former Soviet Union leader Joseph Stalin.

Only 5 per cent of millennials were unfamiliar with the former US president - his decision to invade Iraq took place within recent memory - while 18 per cent were unfamiliar with Stalin.
Millennials think George W Bush killed more people than Stalin

If you truly were an attorney, you weren't a very smart one, was it due to public school attendance?

Absolutely. This is how all illegal regimes, including communist ones, work. This is exactly what the Nazis did too. The first thing they did was propse "progressive" behavior modification programs disguised as "education" programs.

"In 1965, there were two major federal initiatives developed with funding from The Elementary and Secondary Education Act passed that year. One was the 1965-1969 Behavioral Science Teacher Education Program and the other was the publication by the government of "Pacesetters in Innovation", a 584-page catalogue of behavior modification programs to be used by the schools.

"Let me repeat that: a catalogue of behavior modification programs! We're not talking of programs to teach students anything. We are talking about programs to indoctrinate children passing through the system to believe in values contrary to those on which this nation was based."
Subversion of Education in America

What's creepy is I just received notification of a behavior modification program at my son's school, being run by the dept of education and Oregon Research Institute. I looked back over the mission statement of our school over the past couple of years..it went from just a four point mission to like a six or seven point one, and suddenly one of the goals is to "study" the kids.

Not teach them.

"study" them.
Do you not teach your child at home also? If not, your missing a golden opportunity to help them grow and be the brightest star....Mine is in advance classes and scored the highest in math than the entire county..........And his reading comprehension is in the top 1%........See what a little time with a child can do for self esteem and leadership qualities?

Give some specifics.

Not at all. But HISD does answer to the TEA ran by Mike Morath...

"Mike Morath, a member of the Dallas Independent School District's board of trustees, was appointed commissioner of education by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Dec. 14, 2015. Morath officially began serving in this job on Jan. 4, 2016." Presumably, there was one before him appointed by either Abbot or Perry, one before her/him appointed by Perry or Bush Jr.... going back to the 1990's when Bush was Governor...

The TEA also has a function to support local ISDs with everything from guidance to resources.

Its something like a $20 billion dollar agency.

The lame argument that the GOP has no accountability is quite simply false. Continuing to forward the silly argument makes you guys look more batshit crazy than usual.

The winning position is that government of all ideologies are failing our kids and our nation when it comes to education.

Give some specifics.

"Mike Morath, a member of the Dallas Independent School District's board of trustees, was appointed commissioner of education by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Dec. 14, 2015. Morath officially began serving in this job on Jan. 4, 2016." Presumably, there was one before him appointed by either Abbot or Perry, one before her/him appointed by Perry or Bush Jr.... going back to the 1990's when Bush was Governor...

The TEA also has a function to support local ISDs with everything from guidance to resources.

The lame argument that the GOP has no accountability is quite simply false. Continuing to forward the silly argument makes you guys look more batshit crazy than usual.

The winning position is that government of all ideologies are failing our kids and our nation when it comes to education.

WTF? Did you just copy and paste before reading or is your reading comprehension that bad?

Give some specifics.

WTF? Did you just copy and paste before reading or is your reading comprehension that bad?

Another zero value post. It's your specialty

Holy Fuck You liberals Are Unhinged!!

Holy Fuck You liberals Are Unhinged!!

There was a truck on Interstate 80 the other day.

Blaming millennials for Republican troubles is a bad strategy going forward. Millennials soon will overtake boomers in population and as they get older more of them will vote.

Millennials are better educated than boomers and well aware that Republican policies such as trickle down economics and deregulation have failed for the most part, as they are dealing with the consequences. It shows in their lukewarm support for Clinton as well, as Clinton is a "third way" Democrat; too pro business and deregulation for their liking.

Millennials are also the most race and class tolerant generation in history. Minorities and gays are completely accepted, and they recognize the problem of income inequality. Republicans are for the most part against these issues.

As the boomers die off and genXers and millennials come into political power the country is going to change for the better as they correct the boomers mistakes. The Republican party needs to reject the social conservatism and stress traditional conservative economic policies (not trickle down, not deregulating everything) to appeal to the younger generation.

Forum List

Back