Here's Why He's Toast.

The BLS data proves that his 25.3 million is a fabricated number. First of all, only Right-wing hacks use the U-6 number for Dems and only the most dishonest Right-wing hacks exaggerate it by several million to make Obama look worse. For all GOP presidents Right-wing hacks use the U-3 numbers.

"....to make Obama look worse."

No...you make him look worse!

How?

Here...let me teach you a new phrase:
Damn with faint praise is an English idiom for words that effectively condemn by seeming to offer praise which is too moderate or marginal to be considered praise at all.
Damn with faint praise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now....keep up the good work!
Again you fail to prove the fabricated 25.3 million is a real number. You are still reduced to nothing but insults and condescension because you have no facts.
Thank you.

There is no way to get this through to you, Osmium....

....but you are aiding Romney, not Obama.

It does seem that the densest posters are Obama supporters....
...true?

The BLS data proves that his 25.3 million is a fabricated number. First of all, only Right-wing hacks use the U-6 number for Dems and only the most dishonest Right-wing hacks exaggerate it by several million to make Obama look worse. For all GOP presidents Right-wing hacks use the U-3 numbers.

How?

Damn with faint praise is an English idiom for words that effectively condemn by seeming to offer praise which is too moderate or marginal to be considered praise at all.

Again you fail to prove the fabricated 25.3 million is a real number. You are still reduced to nothing but insults and condescension because you have no facts.
Thank you.
Politichic just posts dogma. You will never, ever get her to argue useing actual impartial numbers. She is a con, just posting dogma.

How?

Thank you.

There is no way to get this through to you, Osmium....

....but you are aiding Romney, not Obama.

It does seem that the densest posters are Obama supporters....
...true?
You are the one too dense to see that the 25.3 million number is a made up exaggeration. Here is the data direct from the BLS, I know simple arithmetic is not your strong suit, but show how it adds up to 25.3 million.

Employment Situation Summary

The number of unemployed persons, at 12.5 million, was little changed in August.

The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (sometimes referred to
as involuntary part-time workers) was little changed at 8.0 million in August. These
individuals were working part time because their hours had been cut back or because
they were unable to find a full-time job.

Among the marginally attached, there were 844,000 discouraged workers in August, a decline of 133,000 from a year earlier.

notice you did not include Booshs' 7.8% UE rate

Is that the best you've got, drop-draws?

Possibly, due to your A.D.D., you hadn't noticed that Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) is the candidate in question.

You probably noticed that I didn't include FDR's 25.2% unemployment rate in 1933.
And for the same reason.
So, politicalchic shows what she is all about. Here is her defining quote in this post:
You probably noticed that I didn't include FDR's 25.2% unemployment rate in 1933.
Only a true con tool would try that post. So, lets see what was going on back then, in terms of unemployment rates:
1929 3.2% , 1930 8.7% , 1931 15.9% , 1932 23.6% , 1933 24.9%
1934 21,7% , 1935 20.1% , 1936 16.9% , 1937 14.3%
http://www.hyperhistory.com/online_n2/connections_n2/great_depression.html

So, by the end of roosevelts first year, unemployment was declining. Simple enough to understand that the unemployment rate in 1933 was on the hands of the Hoover administration. Unless, of course, you are a right wing tool like politidcalchic. Who just posts dogma. Honesty be damned.
Interest rates declined from the time that roosevelt was able to enact legislation. But Politicalchic just posts dogma.

Last edited:
PC, a small c communist crook from Chicage was elected in 2008, in four years he has half destroyed the left. The reelection of Obama will complete that task so why do you wish a neo-con RINO like Romney to help bail-out the insolvent blue states? Cancers need to be excised totally. If reelected Obama will create veto proof majorities in both houses of congress in 2014 then the political spectrum can be straight up freedom or state slavery isn't that more desirable than a pink/purple regime under Romney?

PC, a small c communist crook from Chicage was elected in 2008, in four years he has half destroyed the left. The reelection of Obama will complete that task so why do you wish a neo-con RINO like Romney to help bail-out the insolvent blue states? Cancers need to be excised totally. If reelected Obama will create veto proof majorities in both houses of congress in 2014 then the political spectrum can be straight up freedom or state slavery isn't that more desirable than a pink/purple regime under Romney?

willie....I sure get your point: Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) has been the greatest gift to conservatism in my lifetime....

...as well as gun sales!

But I'm not convinced that we can count on the Republican Congressmen much more than "a neo-con RINO like Romney."

I'd rather take a chance on Romney than Obama with a veto-pen.

And...

"The common wisdom holds that 'both parties' have to appeal to the extremes during the primary and then move to the center for the general election. To the contrary, both parties run for office as conservatives. Once they have fooled the voters and are safely in office, Republicans sometimes double-cross the voters. Democrats always do."
Coulter, 11-27-03

Eventual, peaceful I hope, secession is the only way to resolve the issues of debt and entitlements.

But I'm not convinced that we can count on the Republican Congressmen much more than "a neo-con RINO like Romney."

I'd rather take a chance on Romney than Obama with a veto-pen.

There is room for optimism since so many Democrat seats are up and so few Republican seats. Also, lets not forget the Tea Party. They may be too extreme for a general election season but may be very assertive in congressional races especially if Barry's economy continues to head down.

Forum List

Back