Here's why FOXNews wont show the tape of Mike Tobin getting "hit"

29uu5c0jpg.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp3B-ekg0E0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp3B-ekg0E0[/ame]

great performance, right in the eye.

Too bad we just had the Oscars because she would clearly win with that performance. In the eye.....did she have an eye in the back of her head?

I was just reading that O'reilly was showing a video clip of a violent protest he claimed to be in Wisconson...but there were palm trees...lol!

And Palm Trees couldn't possibly exist there right?

Palm Trees, with proper care, planting, moisture and climate are grown all over the world even in locations with freezing cold winters. Canada serves a Northern reference point and many types of Palm Trees can grow there.

Palm Tree cold tolerance climate and environmental information, zones and maps to enable the best care and growth of your Palms.

I was just reading that O'reilly was showing a video clip of a violent protest he claimed to be in Wisconson...but there were palm trees...lol!

Palm Trees, with proper care, planting, moisture and climate are grown all over the world even in locations with freezing cold winters. Canada serves a Northern reference point and many types of Palm Trees can grow there.

Palm Tree cold tolerance climate and environmental information, zones and maps to enable the best care and growth of your Palms.
Lining the streets?

I love that video. shows the real face of "tolerant", "diverse", "free speech", "free choice" advocates filled with hatred and spittle in all they glory. yep, it's a damn good video.

Sad display of humanity.
The lamestream media took a microscope to the tea party rallies, attempted to get any sign of violence, racism or 'inappropriate touching'....when they couldn't find any evidence, they made it up.
Now the lamestream media largely and obviously ignores the hateful rhetoric, the threats and the violence from the union protesters. Even death threats...
Sad display of journalism.

Last edited:

Here is a bunch of links to "Palm Trees in Wisconsin":

Google

I don't get it. Does the left feel some kind of perverted satisfaction that a FOX reporter was assaulted by a gang of teachers?

I don't get it. Does the left feel some kind of perverted satisfaction that a FOX reporter was assaulted by a gang of teachers?

Gee, I don't know. If one actually gets assaulted, let us know.

Forum List

Back