Here's what happens when you allow Republicans to amend bills.

Wake up Reid!! Republicans cannot be trusted. They'll fuck America with their stupidity. They don't care about doing America's job. DO NOT allow them to amend bills!

Rand Paul Fetal Personhood Amendment Stalls Flood Insurance Bill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) moved this week to hold a noncontroversial flood insurance bill hostage until the Senate agrees that life begins at fertilization.

it's quite impressive how they can say they're "small government" in one breath, while they continue to make every bill about telling women what to do with their bodies.

i particularly enjoy the irony of it being the pretend libertarian who raised the amendment issue.

because we all know flood insurance is just like reproductive choice. :thup:

why do you sound so stupid all the time and then out of the other side of your mouth you tell someone else their subilterate? what a buffoon.

I agree, Reid needs to sack up and tell these GOP scumbags to go fuck themselves.

Hey genius when was the last time Ried took up anything that came from the house????????You truly are ignorant of the facts. By the way you might want to make sure the article isnt full shit.

Christ, you fucking whackaloon, this very type of bullshit is the reason...the house trying to tie totally unrelated bullshit to needed legislation....this...refunding NPR, Planned Parenthood, etc. And you blame Reid? Get off the short bus for just a fucking second and realize that it's Republicans holding the country hostage to inject their twisted version of morality into every bit of legislation they create.

First off it's not a house bill.
Second off it is a bill done by Sen. Roger Wicker, who has been trying to get it up for a vote since Jan. of 2011 and it is Sen. Reid who has been blocking it for a year and half.
So yes it is Reid, who will not even let it come to the floor for an up or down vote.
Just like the 30 bills passed by the House.

Wake up Reid!! Republicans cannot be trusted. They'll fuck America with their stupidity. They don't care about doing America's job. DO NOT allow them to amend bills!

Rand Paul Fetal Personhood Amendment Stalls Flood Insurance Bill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) moved this week to hold a noncontroversial flood insurance bill hostage until the Senate agrees that life begins at fertilization.

Wake up, Tuck. We'll see tomorrow if the Democrats can be trusted to write a bill. Do not allow them to write bills behind closed doors without the intelligence and knowledge of the law from the Independents and Republicans!

There goes a republican libertarian in action, crying about keeping the government out of their business while trying to put a cop in charge of everyone's uterus.

I know man it is horrible those damn republicans wanting to keep innocent babies from being murdered.

Boo Hoo, try to convince me further that republicans give a damn about those poor little babies after they are born or support various programs to prevent unwanted pregnancies and I will attribute your concern to something other than christian misogyny.

How about personal responsibility.If you can't afford to have a kid or don't want one, then don't open your legs.
There are plenty of sex toys out there. Plus - I don't care how poor you are, anyone can afford 9 dollars a month for birth control.

I know man it is horrible those damn republicans wanting to keep innocent babies from being murdered.

Boo Hoo, try to convince me further that republicans give a damn about those poor little babies after they are born or support various programs to prevent unwanted pregnancies and I will attribute your concern to something other than christian misogyny.

How about personal responsibility.If you can't afford to have a kid or don't want one, then don't open your legs.
There are plenty of sex toys out there. Plus - I don't care how poor you are, anyone can afford 9 dollars a month for birth control.

don't open yer legs and don't throw yer eggs? :D

Suppose this idiotic zygote personhood thing became law. When Illegal aliens in this country have sex, they won't even have to wait until the kid is born. Since zygotes would be considered persons, there would be "anchor zygotes" since the "person" would be conceived on US soil.

don't open yer legs and don't throw yer eggs? :D

:lmao:

I agree, Reid needs to sack up and tell these GOP scumbags to go fuck themselves.

Hey genius when was the last time Ried took up anything that came from the house????????You truly are ignorant of the facts. By the way you might want to make sure the article isnt full shit.

Christ, you fucking whackaloon, this very type of bullshit is the reason...the house trying to tie totally unrelated bullshit to needed legislation....this...refunding NPR, Planned Parenthood, etc. And you blame Reid? Get off the short bus for just a fucking second and realize that it's Republicans holding the country hostage to inject their twisted version of morality into every bit of legislation they create.

Lesson to all.

DON'T smoke crack....or you'll sound like paperplate.

Forum List

Back