Here's what happens when you allow Republicans to amend bills.

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
There goes a republican libertarian in action, crying about keeping the government out of their business while trying to put a cop in charge of everyone's uterus.

I agree, Reid needs to sack up and tell these GOP scumbags to go fuck themselves.

Hey genius when was the last time Ried took up anything that came from the house????????You truly are ignorant of the facts. By the way you might want to make sure the article isnt full shit.

It is, Rand is going full blown teabagger and doing what they do best, earmarking a huge government, anti-freedom, attacks on women bill to a completely unrelated flood insurance proposal.

[Yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn]

Is there something worth discussing on this board this morning ?

This thread sure isn't.

SSDD

I agree, Reid needs to sack up and tell these GOP scumbags to go fuck themselves.

Hey genius when was the last time Ried took up anything that came from the house????????You truly are ignorant of the facts. By the way you might want to make sure the article isnt full shit.

well, you could continue ranting and raving and making yourself look like the subliterate buffoon i'm certain you are...

or you could stop trolling and actually say something of merit.

an impossibility, i'm certain.

and the article is accurate despite not having eminated from your rightwingnut blogosphere

if you have some proof that it isn't, it's YOUR responsibility to post it... rather than troll this thread and make yourself look even more ignorant than you are.

Wake up Reid!! Republicans cannot be trusted. They'll fuck America with their stupidity. They don't care about doing America's job. DO NOT allow them to amend bills!

Rand Paul Fetal Personhood Amendment Stalls Flood Insurance Bill

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) moved this week to hold a noncontroversial flood insurance bill hostage until the Senate agrees that life begins at fertilization.

Are you suggesting that Harry Reid somehow bar Republicans from participating in the legislative process??

Sounds a little 3rd Reich-ish to me, Dicky Boy...

Wake up Reid!! Republicans cannot be trusted. They'll fuck America with their stupidity. They don't care about doing America's job. DO NOT allow them to amend bills!

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) moved this week to hold a noncontroversial flood insurance bill hostage until the Senate agrees that life begins at fertilization.

it's quite impressive how they can say they're "small government" in one breath, while they continue to make every bill about telling women what to do with their bodies.

i particularly enjoy the irony of it being the pretend libertarian who raised the amendment issue.

because we all know flood insurance is just like reproductive choice. :thup:

Kind of like the way Obama refused to secure the borders till he got a Dream Act passed.

Frankly this item does not affect me cause I have had all the kids I want and my wife is past the age of having anymore. But, there is still no reason for the right to continue to obtain that which does not belong to them.

Kind of like the way Obama refused to secure the borders till he got a Dream Act passed.

no dream act was passed

Are you suggesting that Harry Reid somehow bar Republicans from participating in the legislative process??

Sounds a little 3rd Reich-ish to me, Dicky Boy...

You must've missed this question... got an answer?? Anyone??

Our borders are more secure than they were under Republican leadership

Forum List

Back