Here's what happened when I told a black guy I voted for Trump

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.

I told this black guy I voted for Trump. He said something about supporting a racist. I said give me one example where Trump did or said something that proves he is against blacks. The guy said it was common knowledge. Everybody knows he's anti-black. I said, no, this is what these people told you to believe and you believed it.

media_power.jpg

Every time I ask a black person what Trump actually has said or done there is never a response. The best they can come up with is the time he referred to a guy in the crowd at a rally as "my African-American". If that's racism, then there is nothing wrong with racism.

The upshot is, the guys pictured above have way too much power. We SIMPLY CANNOT ALLOW the media to be controlled by Jews. They have proven themselves untrustworthy.
Ya lost me at the last paragraph, Heinzle.

media_power.jpg

Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities. Muslim registry for Muslims, illegal search and seizure for all minorities, disseminating false information about minorities, threatening civil rights of minorities, women and gays, etc.... His supporters speak out against blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, gay people, people of different faiths, people of different cultures, Jews like the OP did, etc.

If you voted for Trump you either support the above, or showed that you have no problem with any of it.

media_power.jpg

He's one of yours. You should be thanking him.

media_power.jpg

Funny, I told a black guy I voted for Trump and he said, "so did I"

media_power.jpg

One of the 8%. What an idiot. He voted to be guilty until proven innocent.

media_power.jpg

You realize racism isn't just against Blacks? Then you just said Jews are untrustworthy... congrats!

Last edited:

media_power.jpg

Trump ran on a platform of beating down minorities. Muslim registry for Muslims, illegal search and seizure for all minorities, disseminating false information about minorities, threatening civil rights of minorities, women and gays, etc.... His supporters speak out against blacks, Muslims, Hispanics, legal immigrants, illegal immigrants, gay people, people of different faiths, people of different cultures, Jews like the OP did, etc.

If you voted for Trump you either support the above, or showed that you have no problem with any of it.
. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things in which you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them, then that is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.

media_power.jpg

(Take a left a the end of the second sentence instead of a right, and you should be able to find a way out)

media_power.jpg

. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.
In Trump's Amerika half the country is a member of a group where every member of said group must be assumed to be bad. I'm sad for you that you support that.

media_power.jpg

WTF is that crack supposed to mean, Cap'n Knowledge?

media_power.jpg

An alt-right Trump supporter. He shares your vision for America. Or at least you're okay with his vision for America. You should thank him.

media_power.jpg

. Do you actually believe that there isn't a side to many things you mentioned that are undesirable or even wrong ? No group or individual is perfect, and if a group or an individual starts doing things, forcing things, starting things that are wrong, and people speak against that side of them is not being racist, homophobic etc. It just shows that no one is stupid enough to not recognize the bad that can be found in groups or individuals when it raises it's ugly head. People who cry wolf on anything and everything are the real danger or threats to this nation. Not targeting anyone of a specific color, but if any of you think that you are not wrong sometimes or have bad folks within your groups, then you are complete idiots.
In Trump's Amerika half the country is a member of a group where every member of said group must be assumed to be bad. I'm sad for you that you support that.
. I'm more sad that you are so narrow minded in life, but now you don't get to drag us down into the pits of hell with you anymore. The gig is up.

media_power.jpg

. I'm more sad that you are so narrow minded in life, but now you don't get to drag us down into the pits of hell with you anymore. The gig is up.
Are you a member of one of the groups that is now under suspicion or at risk of having your rights taken away?

media_power.jpg

No, he's a successful multi millionaire who's tired of you ghetto types keeping the black man down.

media_power.jpg

An alt-right Trump supporter. He shares your vision for America. Or at least you're okay with his vision for America. You should thank him.
He's an effing Jew-hater. That's all I care about here. As for Trump, I can sleep better at night from now on. Got a Real American in the White House now.

media_power.jpg

Are you a member of one of the groups that is now under suspicion or at risk of having your rights taken away?
Are you ?? No your not.... However, you have been led to believe that you were always at risk because of the race hustlers who had a separate agenda for the blacks, and a separate agenda for the whites. That's over, and you will see that you are just as much an American as the next man is.

media_power.jpg

No, he's a successful multi millionaire who's tired of you ghetto types keeping the black man down.
One of my uncles, who I believe has a net worth in the millions, voted for Trump. He came to this country as a Cuban refugee and became incredibly successful. He now speaks out against the U.S. accepting refugees and voted for Trump. Just because you have money, doesn't mean your not an idiot, like my uncle and your friend are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back