Here's What a Real Leader Looks Like

:badgrin:
*Waits for the Brits to come in and scream about all the terrible things that Mrs T did.*

:popcorn:

Why can't the Brits criticize Thatcher??

I criticize Reagan. You guys act as if they were decendents of Midas. They were not.

Even so, I must recognize that you can not diminish the accomplishments they made for the nations they led--thus to tear down a god, you strike the idol where it is weakess!!

Reagan more than doubled the national debt!!

Thatcher attacked a Luxury cruise!!

In fact, these leaders admitted to these "mistakes". Normally that would take away from the criticism of these fine leaders--but not mentioning that fact help stir up their partisan defenders!!

:badgrin:And that is when the fun actually begins!!:badgrin:

And don't forget that RWR also negotiated with terrorists in Iran to embarass Carter as he left office, swaping arms for hostages.

Oh yes, that was Reagan's purpose in negotiating. Never mind we had Americans in danger. What a convenient thing to leave out you little weasel. Carter was COMPLETELTY able to embrass himself without this incident. He has managed to do it many times since leaving office as well.

A lot of Brits I know loathe Thatcher, and say the Falklands war saved her from being booted from the PM's office.

The main gripe was her destorying the mining industry in britain that lead to massive unemployment.

Thatcher was the best leader of any Western nation in the last 60+ years :cool:

Hope you liked the article.
I really liked your article PoliticalChic :thup:

It hit all of the high points of the Thatcher years.

And pointed out her success in turning around the British economy.

Plus her pivotal role in defeating communism.

:lol:

of course the article hit all the high points, hahahah

it was written by john o'sullivan.

this is like rove praising bush.

QUESTION: Given Lady Thatcher has ONLY ONE CHOICE in choosing ONE of these two as representing her point of view: MARXIST Obami Salami, or Sarah Palin ?

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

QUESTION: Given Lady Thatcher has ONLY ONE CHOICE in choosing ONE of these two as representing her point of view: MARXIST Obami Salami, or Sarah Palin ?

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

2212240138_5cbf14c40a.jpg

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Typical LIEbtard loser: when FACTS expose the LIEbtard's blatant weaknesses, and the LIEbtard is cornered and KNOWS it ...... instead of acknowledging the OBVIOUS TRUTH the LIEbtard either tries to LIE his way out of his predicament, or DEFLECTS with inane BULLSHIT.

A lot of Brits I know loathe Thatcher, and say the Falklands war saved her from being booted from the PM's office.

The main gripe was her destorying the mining industry in britain that lead to massive unemployment.

True, I lived in London for six years, (after her time), but I what I kept hearing was the Middle Class down there loved her, you go North to working class areas and they hate her.

Last edited:

Quad Erat Demonstrandum.

Typical LIEbtard loser: when FACTS expose the LIEbtard's blatant weaknesses, and the LIEbtard is cornered and KNOWS it ...... instead of acknowledging the OBVIOUS TRUTH the LIEbtard either tries to LIE his way out of his predicament, or DEFLECTS with inane BULLSHIT.

i can almost see the veins popping. kind of entertaining.

quak duck erat demonstrandum.

Wow, you're becoming more of a parody everyday.

Keep up the good work. :D

i can almost see the veins popping. kind of entertaining.

quak duck erat demonstrandum.

Veins popping ? That is hardly the reaction when one's comments elicit instant confirmation by a LIEbtard.

Needless to say by "quaking" like a duck, you, more than anyone else seem to be "entertained" by being a prime example of the fucked duck .....without even realizing it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you're becoming more of a parody everyday.

Keep up the good work. :D

Parody ???

How does it feel being a parody of a fucked duck ?

Xeno, No wonder the prefix of your monicker means "stranger". You really are a stranger to the TRUTH. You can't get anything right. Another reason why you are a retarded lefty.

History applauds Thatcher. As compared to a political turd like the LIEbtard Peanut Carter

Xeno, No wonder the prefix of your monicker means "stranger". You really are a stranger to the TRUTH. You can't get anything right. Another reason why you are a retarded lefty.

History applauds Thatcher. As compared to a political turd like the LIEbtard Peanut Carter

YOu do have a very good point.

Thatcher or Carter. Thacher or Carter. Thatcher or Carter. Oh damn. I'll take Thatcher. LOL

'lefty' :lol:

Imbecile.

Forum List

Back