heres to the new anti p.c. america

Political correctness has always been whatever liberals want. They've always felt they have a right to dictate thought, speech, and actions, Whatever their views may be at any given time is what we are supposed to adopt.
No it goes both ways, quite clearly. Conservatives snub their nose by definition at changing cultural norms.

That is being p.c as well, but you all dont like to hear it because the narrative was always that the left is all "pc."

Of course the side that happened to be fighting for equal rights the loudest on am issue is always going to get pinned as "pc police "
The left has always been the loudest.
Maybe you need better leadership.

Clean up your own instead of mocking opposition as a matter of course.....

Most boogy men in politics are all in the partisans' heads. Fact.
You should take your own advice.
In so far as?
I highlighted it for you since you couldn't figure it out.

And when anyone brings it into the light, the only thing the left knows how to do is throw out personal insults, thinking they can silence those who expose them.

SILENCE!! I COMMAND YOU!! SPEAK NO MORE, SWINE!!
You remind me of a neighbor I once had. They never taught their kid any manners and he would run around calling people names, thinking he was being cute (a lot like you). His parents were clueless as to how the little fuck was disliked until one day the kid came home crying after somebody got tired of him and knocked his teeth out.

And when anyone brings it into the light, the only thing the left knows how to do is throw out personal insults, thinking they can silence those who expose them.

You remind me of a neighbor I once had. They never taught their kid any manners and he would run around calling people names, thinking he was being cute (a lot like you). His parents were clueless as to how the little fuck was disliked until one day the kid came home crying after somebody got tired of him and knocked his teeth out.

I notice in the story it wasn't you who knocked anyone's teeth out. Also...you were too much of a wimp to tell the parents to their face. You were a loser then and you are a loser now.

You, my fine fairy friend, have a well deserved reputation for being a putrid, nasty motherfucker. For you to whine about others calling anyone names is a riot.

Eat shit.

Last edited:
No it goes both ways, quite clearly. Conservatives snub their nose by definition at changing cultural norms.

That is being p.c as well, but you all dont like to hear it because the narrative was always that the left is all "pc."

Of course the side that happened to be fighting for equal rights the loudest on am issue is always going to get pinned as "pc police "
The left has always been the loudest.
Maybe you need better leadership.

Clean up your own instead of mocking opposition as a matter of course.....

Most boogy men in politics are all in the partisans' heads. Fact.
You should take your own advice.
In so far as?
I highlighted it for you since you couldn't figure it out.
I dont see a highlight.....

I notice in the story it wasn't you who knocked anyone's teeth out. Also...you were too much of a wimp to tell the parents to their face. You were a loser then and you are a loser now.

You, my fine fairy friend, have a well deserved reputation for being a putrid, nasty motherfucker. For you to whine about others calling anyone names is a riot.

Eat shit.
So S.J. knocked your teeth out when you were a little snot nosed brat aye?

Political correctness has always been whatever liberals want. They've always felt they have a right to dictate thought, speech, and actions, Whatever their views may be at any given time is what we are supposed to adopt.

The rule is liberals make all the rules and if non-liberals fail to obey liberals will attack like a pack of rabid dogs.

Eat shit.
Ooh, looks like I struck a nerve.

Eat shit.

aye?

You mean eh?

Retard.

Eat shit.

You think you struck a nerve?

Eat shit.
I didn't want to embarrass him but yeah, I did it.

Eat shit.

aye?

You mean eh?

Retard.
There ya go, attack his word selection. That'll put him in his place.

Eat shit.

I KNOW I struck a nerve.

You can now be openly gay. That was once politically incorrect. wrong, socially
You can say more swear words than ever on network television. That was once politically incorrect. wrong, it's just rude
You can now work and succeed, women. That was once politically incorrect. wrong, that was a family issue
White ladies, white men, date your black men and black ladies. That was once politically incorrect. wrong, race issue
Blacks, ride in the front of busses and go to color integrated schools. That was once politically incorrect. correct, but don't all black organizations still exist?
Hot girls, dance as sexy as you want to. That was once politically incorrect. complete nonsense
Pot smokers, smoke your pot in public as long as others can avoid the smoke. That was once politically incorrect. wrong, that was bribery
Women, wear as much or as little as youd like. That was once politically incorrect. wrong, it's considered rude
Citizens, speak out against the rampant corruption within religious institutions. That was once politically incorrect. That statement REQUIRES a level of ignorance that indescribable.
Rock and rollers, listen to and play your rock and roll. That was one politically incorrect. correctish, it was rude to sing about sex
Hip hoppers, go ahead and listen to and play your hip hop...that was once politically incorrect. bullshit, it never was, except for the song "cop killer"
Comedians, you can swear now. Thanks richard pryor, that was once politically incorrect.
Gay couples, you can raise children and marry now. That was once politically incorrect.
Women, run for president. That was once politically incorrect. politics was considered to be ungentlemanly

hard to explain to people with such a limited world view and lack of historical knowledge.

Eat shit.

aye?

You mean eh?

Retard.
Don't attempt to correct anything I write, because you're not smart enough for that job.

I meant "aye." Get it, got it, good.

Shit for brains.

The rule is liberals make all the rules and if non-liberals fail to obey liberals will attack like a pack of rabid dogs.
That is absolutely correct.

But yet conservatives are always being told by those very same human trash progtards that *WE* need to remain CIVIL... well pfft... :lol: ... that ain't happenin' with this conservative. I've had a belly full of these filthy cock suckers. They get in my face and I'm rearranging some shit on theirs. Time to fight back.

Eat shit.

Dude he drilled a hole in one of your molars.

That is absolutely correct.

But yet conservatives are always being told by those very same human trash progtards that *WE* need to remain CIVIL... well pfft... :lol: ... that ain't happenin' with this conservative. I've had a belly full of these filthy cock suckers. They get in my face and I'm rearranging some shit on theirs. Time to fight back.

That's one of many liberal double standards. Asshole liberals call me a racist, a bigot, a homophobe and any vile thing they wish without consequence but give the asshole liberals a dose of their own medicine and they run home crying to their momma's.

The thing to remember about liberals is they are cowards, stand up to them, give them a bloody nose and they run away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back