Here’s the Worst Parts of CNN’s Deranged Hatefest After Trump’s Fourth of July Speech

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: I saw a little of this live and was disgusted. They literally struggled to find any negativity they could in this great event. The blonde host was actually forced to say some positive things. The most disgusting player, retired Rear Admiral John Kirby who was just a pig. I Googled him: He is an active democrat and CNN regular, a disgrace to the Navy.

Here’s the Worst Parts of CNN’s Deranged Hatefest After Trump’s Fourth of July Speech
source link

Well, that was something. Over the course of about 28 minutes of airtime (including commercials) following the President’s Fourth of July event A Salute to America, CNN’s The Situation Room put on one of the most disgraceful displays of liberal media bias, Trump hatred, and slights at America you’ll ever see.

Attacking the President like bitter preschoolers, a cast of CNN personalities bashed the Trump speech as a “rudimentary” “eighth grade history” report ripping off of Schoolhouse Rock and Wikipedia to create a work of “jingoism and militaristic virtue.”

Unfortunately, things were bad during the speech when, at the 7:06 p.m. Eastern mark, fill-in host Brianna Keilar interjected at the end of the President’s tribute to the Air Force for a commercial break and thus skipped portions of the Navy section. When she returned, the Trump-bashing began
.......(SNIP) Click Here to continue

• Banned
Trump defies ominous predictions with nonpartisan July 4th salute to American spirit
source link

President Trump struck a patriotic, nonpartisan and unifying note during his address at Fourth of July celebrations in Washington, D.C., as the massive crowd of attendees avoided clashes despite provocations from protesters.

The event defied the critics who said the celebration on Thursday would be a partisan political spectacle that would not even attract a significant crowd. CBS, ABC, NBC and MSNBC snubbed the celebration and didn’t air it live, save for their online streaming platforms

• Banned
Why does anyone watch CNN? They're utterly worthless as a news source

I just had to see a little of it myself to believe it.
As for other people, CNN is a hate product that they want to consume. They don't tune in for facts or news, they tune in for their dose of hate, the way an alcoholic purchases a bottle for his dose of alcohol.

ME: I saw a little of this live and was disgusted. They literally struggled to find any negativity they could in this great event. The blonde host was actually forced to say some positive things. The most disgusting player, retired Rear Admiral John Kirby who was just a pig. I Googled him: He is an active democrat and CNN regular, a disgrace to the Navy.

source link

Well, that was something. Over the course of about 28 minutes of airtime (including commercials) following the President’s Fourth of July event A Salute to America, CNN’s The Situation Room put on one of the most disgraceful displays of liberal media bias, Trump hatred, and slights at America you’ll ever see.

Attacking the President like bitter preschoolers, a cast of CNN personalities bashed the Trump speech as a “rudimentary” “eighth grade history” report ripping off of Schoolhouse Rock and Wikipedia to create a work of “jingoism and militaristic virtue.”

Unfortunately, things were bad during the speech when, at the 7:06 p.m. Eastern mark, fill-in host Brianna Keilar interjected at the end of the President’s tribute to the Air Force for a commercial break and thus skipped portions of the Navy section. When she returned, the Trump-bashing began
People will take what they will from things.

source link

Eh, pity pot propagandists with zero credibility.. I do appreciate them leading the Democrats too utter failure yet again.. :)

• Banned

source link

People will take what they will from things.
That is true as a general stand-alone statement. But in the context of this thread, they are purposely trying to manufacture negativity where there is none. This is just but one of the reasons that they are fake news and the enemy of the people

source link

CNN is irrelevant at this point, hemorrhaging viewers by the hundreds of thousands. Their vitriol took them to that point. MSNBC and the networks are the same vitriol and hate.

Tweaking these assholes is what makes me like Trump so much. I used to think Reagan drove them up the wall with envy and hate but man, THIS President knows how to get under their skin like nobody else can. He's causing them to self-destruct. Some of the more intelligent Democrats see it and are trying to warn them against spewing so much hatred but the overwhelming majority of them don't see that they're committing political suicide. They're blinded and consumed by their own hatred. They think they're inflicting damage every time they do this shit and have not a clue that rational and sane people see them as fucking lunatics. I love it, I absolutely love it!

Tweaking these assholes is what makes me like Trump so much. I used to think Reagan drove them up the wall with envy and hate but man, THIS President knows how to get under their skin like nobody else can. He's.causing them to self-destruct. Some of the more intelligent Democrats see it and are trying to warn them against spewing so much hatred but the overwhelming majority of them don't see that they're committing political suicide. They're blinded and consumed by their own hatred. They think they're inflicting damage every time they do this shit and have not a clue that rational and sane people see them as fucking lunatics. I love it, I absolutely love it!
I particularly enjoy Pelosi's apoplectic responses to President Trump. She's hilarious.

source link

To be quite honest, most Americans don't understand anything BUT a rudimentary level of historic context.

Forum List

Back