Here's the winning presidential ticket for the Democrats in 2020

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
Sherrod Brown/Cory Booker

Sherrod Brown brings Ohio (Republicans can't win a presidential election without Ohio), and Cory Booker energizes the African-American vote.

Trump would be toast, if this is the ticket.

Sherrod Brown brings Ohio (Republicans can't win a presidential election without Ohio), and Cory Booker energizes the African-American vote.

So you think democrats need a white guy at the top of the ticket and a token black guy?

It's way too early to make predictions. If the D's do not overreach, and Kamala Harris chooses to run, she will be an effective candidate for the top of the ticket or the VP. Another up and coming Democrat is Joaquin Castro (D-TX). Both are relatively young, both are smart, stable and substantive.

ROTFLMAO

Yup. A winning ticket if there ever was one.

Good Lord. Can the Op be any dumber??

I don't know why you shitheads think this ticket is funny or dumb.

Did you see the results of Tuesday's election? Trump got killed in the rust belt states. (Remember Trump said he was on the ballot.)

Sherrod Brown won comfortably in his re-election for the Senate. He would definitely take Ohio from Trump.

Trump's approval rating in the rust belt is terrible. In Michigan it is near 20%. Midwestern voters are thoroughly disgusted with Trump.

I don't know why you shitheads think this ticket is funny or dumb.

Did you see the results of Tuesday's election? Trump got killed in the rust belt states. (Remember Trump said he was on the ballot.)

Sherrod Brown won comfortably in his re-election for the Senate. He would definitely take Ohio from Trump.

Trump's approval rating in the rust belt is terrible. In Michigan it is near 20%. Midwestern voters are thoroughly disgusted with Trump.
Its funny because you goobers think that you could sell this nonsense away from those assholes home states.

Go for it.
I triple dog dare you.
2014%2F12%2F17%2Fde%2Fchristmasst.daa90.gif

That's a different one then I normally hear. Is he even running?

maybe we should find out who runs before we decide who is best

Forum List

Back