Here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class White House didn’t release

Well, I see one black guy. Trump: "Who let him in?" :rolleyes-41:
2 Indian looking guys the base would consider Muslim. That’s why the photo wasn’t released.

How did Elaine and Ben sneak in there?
Oh wait - Elaine was payment for Mitch the Turtle's silence - on EVERYTHING ..
Sleepy Ben did that whole campaign suck-up thing. :)

161213162857-donald-trump-cabinet-super-tease.jpg

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.
King was very optimistic. Yet it’s 2018 and one of the most widespread movements in the U.S., the alt-right Trump movement, is based around fear of minorities and immigrants.

Only in your mind and the projections of the MSM, seeing Nazis around every corner.

The Right is far more tolerant right now than the left, something you addled mind can't grasp, or your ideology won't allow.
Dude the right campaigned fully against tolerance and now you control the entire government. You killed off tolerance in your bid for power.

Exclusive: here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class the White House didn’t release — Vox

I can only imagine the reaction if a right-wing publication shared (in obvious disdain) a photo of the “very black summer intern class” of Obama.

Why are lefties SO caught up on race? Are we taking into account a lot of POC likely didn’t apply to the internship given the media’s anti-Trump brainwashing and black leaders refusal to meet with the president so far during his tenure? In addition to that probability maybe the White House chose interns based on merit and not race... now there’s an idea to make the race-obsessed REgressives head’s explode.
We all know who the GOP serves.

If true, then I guess that says we all know who the DNC serves then.

Everything and anything but white American citizens!
Lots of white people in the DNC. Didn’t you know?
Don't you even know a strawman argument, Junior?

2 Indian looking guys the base would consider Muslim. That’s why the photo wasn’t released.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.
King was very optimistic. Yet it’s 2018 and one of the most widespread movements in the U.S., the alt-right Trump movement, is based around fear of minorities and immigrants.

Only in your mind and the projections of the MSM, seeing Nazis around every corner.

The Right is far more tolerant right now than the left, something you addled mind can't grasp, or your ideology won't allow.
Dude the right campaigned fully against tolerance and now you control the entire government. You killed off tolerance in your bid for power.

You are confusing tolerance with forced acceptance. Forced acceptance is the bailiwick of the left.

"Bake that cake, peasant"

"Use the pronoun i just made up or else"

"

Exclusive: here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class the White House didn’t release — Vox

I can only imagine the reaction if a right-wing publication shared (in obvious disdain) a photo of the “very black summer intern class” of Obama.

Why are lefties SO caught up on race? Are we taking into account a lot of POC likely didn’t apply to the internship given the media’s anti-Trump brainwashing and black leaders refusal to meet with the president so far during his tenure? In addition to that probability maybe the White House chose interns based on merit and not race... now there’s an idea to make the race-obsessed REgressives head’s explode.
We all know who the GOP serves. The next intern class will be the same. And the next, and the next, etc.
------------------------------------------------- WISHFUL and HOPEFUL thinking eh Blackflag ??

You are confusing tolerance with forced acceptance. Forced acceptance is the bailiwick of the left.

"
You made it very clear you will have no tolerance. For millions of Americans, lifting Jim Crow was “forced acceptance.” Banning slavery was “forced acceptance.” Women voting was “forced acceptance.” Letting gay people marry was “forced acceptance.” Not being able to illegally discriminate against a group is “forced acceptance.”

We all know who the GOP serves. The next intern class will be the same. And the next, and the next, etc.
------------------------------------------------- WISHFUL and HOPEFUL thinking eh Blackflag ??
I could post the photo of every GOP intern class and it’s the same. So the next ones won’t require much wishing or hoping either.

"
You made it very clear you will have no tolerance. For millions of Americans, lifting Jim Crow was “forced acceptance.” Banning slavery was “forced acceptance.” Women voting was “forced acceptance.” Letting gay people marry was “forced acceptance.” Not being able to illegally discriminate against a group is “forced acceptance.”

Show where I supported Jim Crow laws, or slavery, or denying women the vote.

I support SSM as long as it is done via legislative action, not by judicial fiat.

Not wanting to bake a cake for a specific, non timely, non essential service shouldn't even be considered illegal discrimination.

Jim Crow laws were struck down as opposed to the 14th amendment. Slavery was abolished via the 13th amendment. Women having the vote was again by amendment.

The process is what matters to me, even if it doesn't allow something I want, or something I want easily or without issues.

I could post the photo of every GOP intern class and it’s the same. So the next ones won’t require much wishing or hoping either.
------------------------------------- yeah well eh !!

Why are lefties SO caught up on race?

Their policies fail, so they have to divide people based on physical characteristics, while they claim to believe in an equal and color blind society.

They are most definitely NOT color-blind. They have to know the race of the people involved in a situation before making judgments! It’s truly incredible people can have such backwards thinking.

Forum List

Back