Here's the "hot" p-ssy that Trump was Talking About

Sgt. Striker

Jul 28, 2016
Sorry, it's just a pic of a witch's cat jack-o-lantern that my wife carved. Cool, ain't it?

14520446_173791453069273_323070095837367178_n.jpg

Sorry, it's just a pic of a witch's cat jack-o-lantern that my wife carved. Cool, ain't it?

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Do you have any more pictures? I can't really tell how it was made with just that one pic.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Do you have any more pictures? I can't really tell how it was made with just that one pic.

It's quite easy actually. You take a stencil of a picture that you would like to do (black and white is preferred), and then stencil it on the pumpkin.

The places that you want it to remain dark (black in the picture), you simply leave alone. The places that you want to appear white, you carve into the pumpkin about 3/4ths of the way through the rind (remember, DO NOT GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH). And, carving only a little way through will let some light out, but it will also yield a darker shade than if you went all the way down to the pith (white of the rind).

However.................in order to carve pumpkins like that, you're gonna need a bit more than just your average kitchen knife. Wood carving tools are the way to go if you can invest a couple of bucks.

Google "how to carve pumpkins" and you can get even more details on how the technique operates.

Incidentally, carving pumpkins like that is a good way to go in windy areas, because they don't have openings all the way from the inside to the outside.

It's quite easy actually. You take a stencil of a picture that you would like to do (black and white is preferred), and then stencil it on the pumpkin.

The places that you want it to remain dark (black in the picture), you simply leave alone. The places that you want to appear white, you carve into the pumpkin about 3/4ths of the way through the rind (remember, DO NOT GO ALL THE WAY THROUGH). And, carving only a little way through will let some light out, but it will also yield a darker shade than if you went all the way down to the pith (white of the rind).

However.................in order to carve pumpkins like that, you're gonna need a bit more than just your average kitchen knife. Wood carving tools are the way to go if you can invest a couple of bucks.

Google "how to carve pumpkins" and you can get even more details on how the technique operates.

Incidentally, carving pumpkins like that is a good way to go in windy areas, because they don't have openings all the way from the inside to the outside.
Yeah, that makes sense, it didn't look like it was carved the usual way.

Yeah, that makes sense, it didn't look like it was carved the usual way.

No, it's not carved in the "usual" way (carving holes in the pumpkin), but rather it's a technique that has only come around in the past 10 or 20 years.

Yeah.................I know...................that makes me sound old.

My wife bought the carving set of tools last year and book of patterns this year at Walmart.

Forum List

Back