Here's the Google Map of Phillip Garrido's backyard...

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
1554 Walnut Avenue Antioch , antioch ca - Google Maps

How the fuck could police not investigate that shit after all the trips they made to this man's house over the past two decades? You can see the fucking tents from Google maps, for fuck's sake.

I'm surprised more neighbors did not complain about the condition of his backyard. It looks like a pretty decent neighborhood, and that backyard is a fucking wreck.

No kidding. Do people just turn a blind eye because they are lazy, or don't want to get involved? 18 freaking years! :evil:

1554 Walnut Avenue Antioch , antioch ca - Google Maps

How the fuck could police not investigate that shit after all the trips they made to this man's house over the past two decades? You can see the fucking tents from Google maps, for fuck's sake.

I'm surprised more neighbors did not complain about the condition of his backyard. It looks like a pretty decent neighborhood, and that backyard is a fucking wreck.

At another message board I like they always play a game. Its called guess the race. They say you can tell the race of the perp just by reading the headlines of the story's.

I just hope this poor woman is able to overcome this ordeal and assimilate into society, and the girls that were bred in that place are able to do the same. Unfortunately they all three have missed out on so much in their lives, and I'll be interested to see how they handle freedom.

No kidding. Do people just turn a blind eye because they are lazy, or don't want to get involved? 18 freaking years! :evil:

Or because they are incompetent?

I saw a guy saying because of the diligence of the police force, this case was broken. Even after 18 years, they never gave up.

He said this with a straight face and was serious. Wow.

Or because they are incompetent?

I saw a guy saying because of the diligence of the police force, this case was broken. Even after 18 years, they never gave up.

He said this with a straight face and was serious. Wow.

Wow, that guy is a fucking idiot. They NEVER suspected he was holding these people captive over the past years. This man was arrested on a completely unrelated case and told police then that he had them in his backyard. I seriously hope these fucking police don't think the public is going to buy that they cracked this case through diligence and hard work. All the fucking signs were there, they've had numerous chances to catch him, and they dropped the ball at least a dozen times.

This article sums it up pretty well: 18 years of missed chances to find kidnap victim

Forum List

Back