Here's the general economic picture of the United States since I was born

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Here's the general economic picture of the United States since I was born. When I was born, income inequality was not severe, and the middle class was huge, stable, and the repository of the vast majority of the nation's wealth.

To illustrate what's happened, imagine one hundred persons, five upper income with ten percent of the nation's assets, five lower income with one percent, and ninety middle income with ninety percent. Every five years, "finance" doubles its wealth, while the middle remains stagnant both in wealth and population growth, and the lower adds to its population through natural increase and immigration (one of the primary tools through which the rich get richer by driving down labor costs).

upload_2017-8-11_1-56-47.png

Though there are lots of exceptions, of course, we can say Jews are disproportionately represented in the upper income bracket, Whites in the middle, and Blacks in the lower.

Looking at the table above, here are some possible headlines you could write:
  • The Great Society at 50, Whites Still Have 9 Times the Wealth Blacks Do
  • Is White Privilege a Thing? The Numbers Tell the Story
  • Immigrants an Economic Drain? GDP at Record Levels Says Otherwise
As a percentage of all wealth, here's what this half century looks like:
upload_2017-8-11_2-7-42.png

The press is owned and controlled overwhelmingly by Jews. That's a simple statement of fact. So we get headlines like those above. And as Whites sink beneath the wave, Jewish controlled Hollywood is ensuring we will be as hated as we are powerless and poor. Any White who doesn't see the future and fight back is either stupid or cowardly.

Here's the general economic picture of the United States since I was born. When I was born, income inequality was not severe, and the middle class was huge, stable, and the repository of the vast majority of the nation's wealth.

To illustrate what's happened, imagine one hundred persons, five upper income with ten percent of the nation's assets, five lower income with one percent, and ninety middle income with ninety percent. Every five years, "finance" doubles its wealth, while the middle remains stagnant both in wealth and population growth, and the lower adds to its population through natural increase and immigration (one of the primary tools through which the rich get richer by driving down labor costs).

View attachment 143061

Though there are lots of exceptions, of course, we can say Jews are disproportionately represented in the upper income bracket, Whites in the middle, and Blacks in the lower.

View attachment 143064

The press is owned and controlled overwhelmingly by Jews. That's a simple statement of fact. So we get headlines like those above. And as Whites sink beneath the wave, Jewish controlled Hollywood is ensuring we will be as hated as we are powerless and poor. Any White who doesn't see the future and fight back is either stupid or cowardly.

Have you been drinking tonight? What was the purpose of this angry, hateful and biased propaganda?

• Banned

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Have you been drinking tonight? What was the purpose of this angry, hateful and biased propaganda?
If it's true, it's not propaganda. And everyone knows it's true.

• Banned

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Further, how is it "hateful"?

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Your use of unfounded, generalisation is astounding, isolating one particular religion for your "thesis". I am a White, Christian Canadian. Do some research on where I fall of this or any continuum in society. It's not even an effort worth applying as it wouldn't add anything of substances or meaning.

Consider, that you are advocating violence against one particular group and somehow suggesting with a straight face, that to not do so is cowardly. Quite an astonishing approach really and a clear lack of self awareness.

I don't have anything else to add and I am done with this thread.

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

I agree. Those who do not are in some sort of denial.

• Banned

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Your use of unfounded, generalisation is astounding, isolating one particular religion for your "thesis". I am a White, Christian Canadian. Do some research on where I fall of this or any continuum in society. It's not even an effort worth applying as it wouldn't add anything of substances or meaning.

Consider, that you are advocating violence against one particular group and somehow suggesting with a straight face, that to not do so is cowardly. Quite an astonishing approach really and a clear lack of self awareness.

I don't have anything else to add and I am done with this thread.
Except that I'm right. I said nothing about religion. I did not advocate violence.

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Its da JEWS!

• Banned

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Its da JEWS!
um, yeah

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Lies!

Obama saved us but Trump broke it again.

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Its da JEWS!

Well the left wing is doing their best to destroy Israel, so there is still hope for socialists like you and Hitler

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Lies!

Well, yes, ok. But except for the Obama years, income inequality has been severe and getting worse.

View attachment 143061

View attachment 143064

Lies!

Well, yes, ok. But except for the Obama years, income inequality has been severe and getting worse.

It got worse under Obama.
It was in all the papers.

Forum List

Back