Here's the big diff in the O's presentation

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
In front of a politically mixed crowd and with a record he can't defend, he played it overly cautious, dropping a lot of balls as a result.

Yet back on the campaign trail and in front of a friendly audience. he did nothing but criticize Romney, making snarky jokes and not once comparing his policies to Mtts.

That's the loser way out, the weakling way out - never face to face with the competition but behind his back and trying to convince your "friends" what a great job you did beating up on the other guy.

SMALL BALL!

I have been saying for a year now, that none of the Polls matter until after the Debate.

Now you watch, Romney is going to get a big Bump, and even with Polls still over sampling Democrats by 7 to 13 Points he will take the lead.

Obama is going down.

Charlie - I've been saying since June....

Obama will LOSE!

But I read your response to Vel's post after I'd posted the above msg.....

Yep, Romney showed clearly IMO that unlike Obama he is someone who can and will work with Both sides and get things done.

AND THE O STILL CAN'T work with a mixed audience. He's perfectly fine when he knows he's ahead of the game. He's a disaster when he actually has to fight to defend his positions.We saw it when Congress was solid Dem; he lost control when Pubs walked into the room.

You just added an explanation point to my post....or vice versa :)

I can't wait til Mitt gives his foreign policy speech next week!

Biden is the face and next spokesperson for his administration on the next opportunity for national debate exposure.

That has to make him sleep well.

FWIW - Biden will probably keep O's head above water....

Even in a debate against Ryan. He's a seasoned politician. But in the end, the O will be a lead weight dragging both of them down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back