heres some bullshit

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
i was at work this morning, up near galena in a little shithole called hanover. i was doing a superdish upgrade because they wanted local channels, no prob. so i had to take the old dish down, again no prob. i grabbed y sawzall and cut it off the porch because the bolts were rusted and wouldnt turn. i got it off, then went to my truck to take the lnb off it (the thingys on the end that intercept the signal after it bounces off the dish). i left the saw on the hood of my truck and went in and called dish network to activate her account and this bitch makes off with my saw!! i didnt realize it for about 5 minutes after i left, so i made my way back to her cave and went to get it back. bitch wasnt there. i was fuming, and i was already late to begin with! so i called this bitch up and told her i left my saw there and id be back to pick it up. which i did a few hours later. when i got back there, she didnt let me near the house, she met me practically at my truck and told me that she looked around for it and she couldnt find it. yeah right. i bet of i lost a box a twinkies she would have found it fast.

how would you handle this? i know what im going to do. thats going to be the most expensive saw shes ever had if you know what i mean

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hey Johnney, bet you just bought that saw did'nt ya? I dont think that there is much that you can do without proof. Oh well, chalk it up as a loss and grab another one. You may want to check out harbor freight to buy a cheap one just in case you run into this problem again!

yeah i did jsut buy it! it was only a firestorm, but hey it didnt need to be high power. it was used a coule times since i had it. i went out and baught another firestorm set tonight, 160.00 down the drain. fucking bitch

hell the last set i baught i jsut took the sawzall and gave the rest to my dad, this one i kept everything but the stud finder (it kept going off when ever i walked by it for some reason...!) and the battery operated screw driver. i got another black and decker i used for a screw driver and a little drilling. bitch is damn lucky it wasnt my millwaukee 18v, id have to seriously hurt her for that one. that drill kicks ass! it got dropped off a 3 story building, landed on the chuck and still works.

and yes OCA, i have an evil little mind. i dont mind taking an hour drive to relieve some stress...:dev2: :bat:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Johnney, I think you can grab a saw from Harbor Freight for like $40 or maybe even cheaper! I think I would shy away from bringing out the good stufff for these reasons!
harbor doesnt carry alot of cordless toys. ive never heard of the chicago brand myself. and everyone knows black and decker...lol
for what they are used for they arent really that expensive.
and dont worry Jeff, im sure this will be the most expensive saw she will every get her dick beaters on :dev2:

Is there anyway to like make the super-upgrade into a down-grade???:D .....might as well have to go back and seek retribution on company time

Forum List

Back