Here's How We END Mueller's Folly...

if they are up for reelection, that might just persuade them.
Don't you think it would be better for the Democrats to come up with an affirmative agenda for America rather than dream about impeachment?

getting rid of trump is solidifying (D)s, indies, & even a few true (R)s.. that IS a very positive agenda.
lol And you don't see the problem with that being the Democrats' only agenda?

i didn't say that's their ONLY agenda, nor should it be. but it's the ONE that we all can agree on without caveats.

healthcare, rolling back the de-regulations of trump, & the SC are agenda biggies.
Well, Crazy Hillary didn't have an affirmative agenda to present to America in the last election and the Democrats running in special elections have steered clear of national issues, so it is fair to say trying to impeach Trump is the only agenda the Democrats have and it is not an affirmative agenda.
They're getting there. Pro choice, sensible gun control, no billions spent on a Wall, no trade wars, Medicare for all. How'm I doing?

Even if the Rats got control of the House (ain't happening) and impeached #45, they'd need 18 GOP Senators to vote to convict.

They might get 4....5 tops...it's all just a pointless display of Rat failures.

Don't you think it would be better for the Democrats to come up with an affirmative agenda for America rather than dream about impeachment?

getting rid of trump is solidifying (D)s, indies, & even a few true (R)s.. that IS a very positive agenda.
then how did he win?

a lot of reasons. one being that poorly educated people were manipulated into thinking & agreeing with a lot of fake news. poor things. even when trump goes down in flames- they don't even realize they are being set up to believe it was a plot by the FBI... & i'm sure obama & hillary will be blamed too..
In other words you don't know and you don't care. Perhaps it was the fact that Crazy Hillary was too stupid to do electoral math and spent the last few days of the campaign talking to supporters in California, a state she had already won by a large margin while Trump, apparently much better at math, was hard at work campaigning in the swing states that eventually gave him the election.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz discussed the possibility of Attorney General Jeff Sessions “un-recusing” himself from the Russia probe.

Dershowitz appeared on “Fox & Freinds,” where he said, Sessions could un-recuse himself, because the law allows anyone who’s recused themselves to un-recuse if there are new circumstances.

And Dershowitz said the reason Sesssions can do this, is because Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein should recuse himself.

Rosenstein is a “key witness” after writing the memo justifying Jim Comey’s firing.

Dershowitz Explains How Sessions Can Un-Recuse Himself From Russia Probe
If Mueller goes down, the Pres goes down. Doesn't matter who he uses as puppet.
Go ahead. I dare ya.
lol Weren't you predicting the President would go down if he fired Comey? The Mueller investigation has to date produced no evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and people who are concerned about the functioning of the government will see the Mueller investigation as just another political play by the left and Mueller as just a political shill.

I don't recall anyone predicting that since the Comey firing came out of left field. But thankfully by doing so, and after Trump admitted to Lester Holt and Russian spies that he fired Comey to make that pesky Russia thing go away - he got Mueller.

Donald can get Mueller fired and trigger a constitutional crisis but the investigation won't go away and the charges will come soon enough - MINIMALLY for obstruction of justice because that will be the final lynchpin in what already is a rock solid case. That'll be followed by impeachment before summer of 2019.

Do it - we need more entertainment from this clown show! :D

1*nzVC5Ul3dleHQhLbkjKedQ.jpeg

Last edited:
Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. Sessions can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.
q4yXp98.png

President-Donald-Trump-may-be-planning-to-fire-special-counsel-Robert-Mueller-before-Christmas.jpg

"We"

then how did he win?

a lot of reasons. one being that poorly educated people were manipulated into thinking & agreeing with a lot of fake news. poor things. even when trump goes down in flames- they don't even realize they are being set up to believe it was a plot by the FBI... & i'm sure obama & hillary will be blamed too..
In other words you don't know and you don't care. Perhaps it was the fact that Crazy Hillary was too stupid to do electoral math and spent the last few days of the campaign talking to supporters in California, a state she had already won by a large margin while Trump, apparently much better at math, was hard at work campaigning in the swing states that eventually gave him the election.

i told you why. & you don't care that russia interfered to make it happen for you.

i didn't say that's their ONLY agenda, nor should it be. but it's the ONE that we all can agree on without caveats.

healthcare, rolling back the de-regulations of trump, & the SC are agenda biggies.
Well, Crazy Hillary didn't have an affirmative agenda to present to America in the last election and the Democrats running in special elections have steered clear of national issues, so it is fair to say trying to impeach Trump is the only agenda the Democrats have and it is not an affirmative agenda.
They're getting there. Pro choice, sensible gun control, no billions spent on a Wall, no trade wars, Medicare for all. How'm I doing?
sanctuary states, illegals before citizens, open borders which work their way to opiod addictions, yeah all the things trump won on, you still run opposite. we'll see how that lands.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz discussed the possibility of Attorney General Jeff Sessions “un-recusing” himself from the Russia probe.

Dershowitz appeared on “Fox & Freinds,” where he said, Sessions could un-recuse himself, because the law allows anyone who’s recused themselves to un-recuse if there are new circumstances.

And Dershowitz said the reason Sesssions can do this, is because Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein should recuse himself.

Rosenstein is a “key witness” after writing the memo justifying Jim Comey’s firing.

Go ahead. I dare ya.
lol Weren't you predicting the President would go down if he fired Comey? The Mueller investigation has to date produced no evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and people who are concerned about the functioning of the government will see the Mueller investigation as just another political play by the left and Mueller as just a political shill.

you don't know what mueller has. he's running a tight ship- unlike the flowing spigot aka whitehouse leaking.
Come on, if you are not stupid, you know by now that Mueller has nothing about collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, the whole reason for appointing a special counsel in the first place.

Go ahead. I dare ya.

I don't recall anyone predicting that since the Comey firing came out of left field. But thankfully by doing so, and after Trump admitted to Lester Holt and Russian spies that he fired Comey to make that pesky Russia thing go away - he got Mueller.

Donald can get Mueller fired and trigger a constitutional crisis but the investigation won't go away and the charges will come soon enough - MINIMALLY for obstruction of justice because that will be the final lynchpin in what already is a rock solid case. That'lll be followed by impeachment by summer of 2019.

they will? when?

then how did he win?
Trump won the election by laying out a full agenda for America while Clinton had nothing to say but, "Bwaaah, I wanna be president and Trump is evil for trying to stop me."

it looks like hillary is having the last laugh in all of this................
No telling what Crazy Hillary will laugh at.

Go ahead. I dare ya.

you don't know what mueller has. he's running a tight ship- unlike the flowing spigot aka whitehouse leaking.
Come on, if you are not stupid, you know by now that Mueller has nothing about collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, the whole reason for appointing a special counsel in the first place.

tick tock.

Not very well. Pro choice and "sensible" gun control are slogan and the other items are not affirmative agendas. What about the economy? Illegal immigration? How to protect good paying factory jobs in the US? What about the trillions of dollars of foreign profits of US corporations that were being invested abroad instead of coming home to invest in the US economy? The reason the Democrats still have no affirmative agenda on any of these items that impact the daily lives of average voters is that the needs of the voters and the ideology of the party are at cross purposes.

Last edited:

then how did he win?
Trump won the election by laying out a full agenda for America while Clinton had nothing to say but, "Bwaaah, I wanna be president and Trump is evil for trying to stop me."

it looks like hillary is having the last laugh in all of this................
naw, she's still falling down and we're truly enjoying the laughs. :21::21::777::auiqs.jpg:

then how did he win?

i told you why. & you don't care that russia interfered to make it happen for you.
what did russia do? you made the claim, what did they touch?

Go ahead. I dare ya.

Donald can get Mueller fired and trigger a constitutional crisis but the investigation won't go away and the charges will come soon enough - MINIMALLY for obstruction of justice because that will be the final lynchpin in what already is a rock solid case. That'lll be followed by impeachment by summer of 2019.

they will? when?

Told ya Popeye - impeachment comes by summer of next year.

Hey, I just saw Brutus choking your hottie Olive Oyl - better eat the spinach and hop to!

8e61f2e9a4aa489273b63da093049ebe.gif

Go ahead. I dare ya.

they will? when?

Hey, I just saw Brutus choking your hottie Olive Oyl - better eat the spinach and hop to!

she's been saved over and over. Bructus is a liberal loser. hahahahaahaha. Next summer eh?

Go ahead. I dare ya.

they will? when?

If the dems take the House, you're probably right. But consider the effect. The GOP became so hyper partisan that they impeached a potus for perjuring himself about getting a bj from an intern. Not to excuse that behavior for one moment, because it was sexual harassment regardless of whatever Lewinsky did, but he wasn't impeached for sexual harassment. He was impeached for an action that had absolutely nothing to do with the duties of his office (to put it mildly. LOL) But hyperpartisanship became a lapel pin.

Contrast that with how the dems nearly fell over with shock when it looked like Reagan really did intentionally violate a federal statute when he armed the contras. My God, they joined in throwing Olly North under the bus so fast to say away from that .... poor Casey died just in time.

If it turns out that there's really uncontrovertable proof that Trump and Putin worked hand in hand to use illegally obtained data .... well, that's Benedict Arnold territory. But more likely is that it'll just be murky. I think the country would be better off with the dems just running an electable candidate and making sure the FBI stays the hell out of elections.

Go ahead. I dare ya.

Donald can get Mueller fired and trigger a constitutional crisis but the investigation won't go away and the charges will come soon enough - MINIMALLY for obstruction of justice because that will be the final lynchpin in what already is a rock solid case. That'll be followed by impeachment before summer of 2019.

The same obstruction of justice bullshit has been floating around ever since Trump fired Comey and Democrats have been predicting for months Mueller would nail Trump on this, but clearly, there is no legal basis for such beliefs. Firing Mueller may get your panties all bunched up, but if it is handled correctly, it will produce nothing but more negative headlines from media that presently publish nothing but negative headlines about Trump.

then how did he win?

lol So far there is no evidence anything Russia may have done effected teh election in any way.

sanctuary states, illegals before citizens, open borders which work their way to opiod addictions, yeah all the things trump won on, you still run opposite. we'll see how that lands.
Trump ran on more than immigration. That all that matters to you?

Not very well. Pro choice and "sensible" gun control are slogan and the other items are not affirmative agendas. What about the economy? Illegal immigration? How to protect good paying factory jobs in the US? What about the trillions of dollars of foreign profits of US corporations that were being invested abroad instead of coming home to invest in the US economy? The reason the Democrats still have no affirmative agenda on any of these items that impact the daily lives of average voters is that the needs of the voters and the ideology of the party are at cross purposes.
It's staring you in the face. You don't want to see it, fine by me.

Forum List

Back