Here’s How “President Hillary” Will Destroy Your Gun Rights

Hillary will not only appoint up to four Supreme Court justices but she will stock the lower courts with liberals

There is no way she can confiscate your guns, but liberal courts will be more willing to listen to common sense gun controls

Kind of like NY controls, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees to get a home handgun permit?

You still don't have that stupid permit?

Maybe if you stopped whining and were actually motivated

I shouldn't have to wait or pay that much money for a handgun permit in the first place.
I don't feel like getting one now, but that doesn't mean I cannot defend my right to get one when I choose, and not when some NYPD flunky decides when I can have one.

By your logic, if I want to preserve my right to a jury trial, I have to go out and commit a crime right now.

So you don't really want a gun and are using permit fees as an excuse

Hillary will not only appoint up to four Supreme Court justices but she will stock the lower courts with liberals

There is no way she can confiscate your guns, but liberal courts will be more willing to listen to common sense gun controls

Kind of like NY controls, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees to get a home handgun permit?

I shouldn't have to wait or pay that much money for a handgun permit in the first place.
I don't feel like getting one now, but that doesn't mean I cannot defend my right to get one when I choose, and not when some NYPD flunky decides when I can have one.

By your logic, if I want to preserve my right to a jury trial, I have to go out and commit a crime right now.

What i want is to be able to walk up to a gun store, go through an instant background check, and get a handgun for my home without having to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 WHEN I SO CHOOSE.

You twats are all about choice, except when it comes to this instance.

What i want is to be able to walk up to a gun store, go through an instant background check, and get a handgun for my home without having to wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 WHEN I SO CHOOSE.

The only "choice" they approve is THEIRS, not YOURS!

Save your pennies and spare change and in a year or so you will have the money you need to get your gun

You just don't seem motivated.....you are looking for excuses

So what state are you in where the waiting period is 3-6 MONTHS (as you claim), because I was under the impression that the waiting period is only 3 days to a week for the background check.

Save your pennies and spare change and in a year or so you will have the money you need to get your gun

How about we apply a 2 week waiting period and a $100 government fee for each abortion?

Should women then have to collect their pennies?

I should not have to wait 3-6 months, or pay $1000 above and beyond the cost of the firearm to exercise my 2nd amendment rights. All you have is snark and the same tired line over and over.

So what state are you in where the waiting period is 3-6 MONTHS (as you claim), because I was under the impression that the waiting period is only 3 days to a week for the background check.

It's New York City, not New York State. Once you get out into Orange/Putnam County the laws actually change drastically, but since I am an NYC resident, the NYPD controls the licensing/permitting process, and unless you are a cop or have a buddy somewhere in high places, 3-6 months, $1000 in fees for a home use handgun permit.

How about we apply a 2 week waiting period and a $100 government fee for each abortion?

I should not have to wait 3-6 months, or pay $1000 above and beyond the cost of the firearm to exercise my 2nd amendment rights. All you have is snark and the same tired line over and over.

Well, Republicans have passed laws to make women wait to "think it over"
They passed laws requiring an ultrasound so women can "see what they are doing"
They assed laws banning insurance from covering abortion
They pass laws making it almost impossible for a clinic to operate

If you really need a gun, pay the $1000 or stop whining about it

Well, Republicans have passed laws to make women wait to "think it over"
They passed laws requiring an ultrasound so women can "see what they are doing"
They assed laws banning insurance from covering abortion
They pass laws making it almost impossible for a clinic to operate

If you really need a gun, pay the $1000 or stop whining about it

And you support all of those laws, right?

Got news for you. Here in TX the waiting period to get an abortion can be anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months, and it costs significantly more than just 100 bucks...............it's more like 500, and yes, you also have to wait 24 hours at the clinic to get the abortion. The reason I know this is because one of my neighbors had a daughter that had to get one and she told me how hard it was to accomplish.

Oh yeah..............the mother had to take 3 days off of work because the clinic was so far away.

Got news for you. Here in TX the waiting period to get an abortion can be anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months, and it costs significantly more than just 100 bucks...............it's more like 500, and yes, you also have to wait 24 hours at the clinic to get the abortion. The reason I know this is because one of my neighbors had a daughter that had to get one and she told me how hard it was to accomplish.

Oh yeah..............the mother had to take 3 days off of work because the clinic was so far away.

So the government has a strict waiting period and fee enforced by law?

Also, the difference is worse comes to worse that person can cross state lines and get their abortion. I can't do that with a firearm legally.

Notice how all the Lefties continually cry that there's no way she can take guns away from American citizens. “She can't just do away with the 2nd Amendment,” they tell us. Well, this article points out exactly what she wants to do to meet that goal. Three steps:

Stacking the Supreme Court With Anti-Gun Justices

Banning A Wide Range Of Popular Firearms & Accessories

Dismantling the Protection of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act

And she has repeatedly stated these are exactly what she wants done.

so what's your problem. All of these are great ideas. Especially the last one.

Every time we have a mass shooting... everyone in their life comes out and tells us what a nut they were... and they were able to buy guns anyway.

Hold some gun sellers liable, and Ill bet they'll figure out who the nuts are.

Forum List

Back