Here's How Arabs INTEROGATE People....

Again Bobo you clown they were executed for a lot of other stuff, not just waterboarding. Get your head out of your ass and knock of the disengenuous bullshit. And let's not forget they waterboarded POW's the ass hats here were spies and saboteurs which Geneva doesn't cover. Your buddy Eric Holder agrees.

Ok ... the UAE and other Arab nations tortures people. The methods they use are primitive and brutal. We already know this. I am vehemently against these methods and what they do to people. I don't have the right to vote in their elections (if they even have them) nor do I have a voice in their government or a way to change their policy because I am not a citizen there.

I am, however, a citizen of the United States of America. I have the right to vote here therefor our policies matter a helluva lot more to than any other country's policies. My vote and expressed opinion work to effect policy here and I am going to be considerably more vocal about my disagreement with our own country's torture policy than I am any others. There is no hypocrisy there. That's just how it is.

I hope this clears some things up for you guys.
art, what you see in this video is CLEARLY torture
what we did isnt
hell, you likely had a rougher time in basic than what those guys got

Ok ... the UAE and other Arab nations tortures people. The methods they use are primitive and brutal. We already know this. I am vehemently against these methods and what they do to people. I don't have the right to vote in their elections (if they even have them) nor do I have a voice in their government or a way to change their policy because I am not a citizen there.

I am, however, a citizen of the United States of America. I have the right to vote here therefor our policies matter a helluva lot more to than any other country's policies. My vote and expressed opinion work to effect policy here and I am going to be considerably more vocal about my disagreement with our own country's torture policy than I am any others. There is no hypocrisy there. That's just how it is.

what we did isnt

Except that it is. A federal court in Texas set the precedent of torture being illegal. With waterboarding used as evidence the case clearly defines waterboarding as torture. In the US, legally, waterboarding is torture.

what we did isnt

Except that it is. A federal court in Texas set the precedent of torture being illegal. With waterboarding used as evidence the case clearly defines waterboarding as torture. In the US, legally, waterboarding is torture.
i think if you look into that case, there was more to it than just that

what we did isnt

Yep what they are doing in that video is torture. What they are doing in videos I have seen of waterboarding is also torture.

BMT was a cakewalk.

what we did isnt

I have looked into it. I have a copy of the case file in my brief case along with the Appelate decision upholding the conviction. There is always alot more to cases. That doesn't change the fact that the case clearly defines waterboarding as torture.

I have looked into it. I have a copy of the case file in my brief case along with the Appelate decision upholding the conviction. There is always alot more to cases. That doesn't change the fact that the case clearly defines waterboarding as torture.

DiveCon you just don't get it do you. You really are a MORON.

DiveCon you just don't get it do you. You really are a MORON.
i get it a whole lot more than you could you fucking moron

did that case or did it not involve an American citizen, B94. (and all this time I thought B75 was the highest possible number.)

is it shocking to anyone that arabic/mulsim countries are brutal?

gotta remember Dive...to some......ONLY,the US does this kind of thing....we do,but boy it sure seems like the other brand is a lot more sadistic,but i guess thats ok to the same people.....US do it ...BAD....other guys....we understand.....they are just primitives....

So, you are a total fucking idiot. Now that you have established that, what do you think should be done.

Me. Do not sign the agreement.

Do you think the obamalama will or will not sign?

You didn't go far enough.. Do you support retroactive retribution to those who see it differently?

You're one dumb motherfucker, Pole Rider. The acts of torture carried out in this case were extralegal.

Abu Dhabi said on Wednesday it would investigate allegations that a senior member of the ruling family tortured an Afghan citizen.

The statement said the human rights office of the Abu Dhabi judicial department would conduct a “comprehensive review of the matter immediately and make its findings public at the earliest opportunity”.

FT.com / Middle East - Abu Dhabi to probe royal torture claim

Bullshit? Most likely, but the difference is that the abuses at Gitmo were carried out by our own government.

what abuses at Gitmo?

gotta remember Dive...to some......ONLY,the US does this kind of thing....we do,but boy it sure seems like the other brand is a lot more sadistic,but i guess thats ok to the same people.....US do it ...BAD....other guys....we understand.....they are just primitives....

So, you are a total fucking idiot. Now that you have established that, what do you think should be done.

Do you think the obamalama will or will not sign?

He will. He will say that since it happened so long ago, and since he has the UAE's word that this person will be prosecuted, blah blah blah.

He doesn't want to alienate his new friends (foreign governments) and doesn't want to come off too strong condemning other governments and countries.

He'll leave all that for his own country and previous administration.

... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

Pathetic.

If your position is that at least our torture is not as bad, as what is done by dictators and terrorists, you've completely lost your moral bearings.

No one has ever condoned torture by arab dictators. Lefty groups like Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch devote entire campaigns to oppossing torture in third world countries. Can you name a rightwing group that is actively working to oppose torture in muslim dictatorships? No, you can't. You only bring it up to defend your hero Bush, and to distract from his misdeeds.

Torture anywhere is offensive to any sane human being. But torture, done in our name, with our tax dollars, is especially offensive to a sane and moral american citizen.

When you can get over your knee jerk reaction for defending bush, and if you ever really get concerned about torture in arab countries, I can hook you up with some links for Amnesty International, a group I belong to.

Thanks for you alleged concern about torture.

We didn't torture anyone to my mind. If you aren't willing to splash a little water in the face of a known saboteur to find out and possibly prevent other attempts at sabotage on a grand scale you are an idiot with no moral sense at all.

You don't want to get your liliy white hands dirty fine, just stay the hell out of the way of the people who are trying to make it so you can and don't have to die in the process.

Last edited:
[To all] If the U.S. had a terrorist(s) in custody and they knew with reasonable certainty that this terrorist(s) had intel on an imminent attack on the U.S. and failure to get this intel would result in the death of thousands of innocent American lives, would you employ harsh interrogation techniques to gain this intel (thus saving thousands of innocent American lives)?

Last edited:
Let's be more like them!

That'll show that world how superior American values are.

American values:

Don't crash passenger planes into civilian buildings located in the middle of crowded cities, check.

American values are just fine .........

is it shocking to anyone that arabic/mulsim countries are brutal?

same thing that they have been doing all along....Bushes people got careless and got caught....and it will be the same dam thing that will be going on with youre exalted leader in charge....what goes on behind the closed doors....anything they want....

[To all] If the U.S. had a terrorist(s) in custody and they knew with reasonable certainty that this terrorist(s) had intel on an imminent attack on the U.S. and failure to get this intel would result in the death of thousands of innocent American lives, would you employ harsh interrogation techniques to gain this intel (thus saving thousands of innocent American lives)?

We all know who would and who wouldn't.

To some, some extreme interrogation is well worth saving U.S. citizens lives.

To others, it is better to let thousands of people die than to have them do something that isn't "acceptable."

I have asked this to other people. To those who disagree with torture, if a kidnapper buried your child - one hour of air left - would you do ANYTHING to the kidnapper to save your child?

I got one honest answer before. They said of course they would. They wouldn't like it, but they would.

How about the rest of you. Kidnapper in a chair in front of you. Your child will die in one hour. How far will you go to get the info and save your child?

We all know who would and who wouldn't.

To some, some extreme interrogation is well worth saving U.S. citizens lives.

To others, it is better to let thousands of people die than to have them do something that isn't "acceptable."

I have asked this to other people. To those who disagree with torture, if a kidnapper buried your child - one hour of air left - would you do ANYTHING to the kidnapper to save your child?

I got one honest answer before. They said of course they would. They wouldn't like it, but they would.

How about the rest of you. Kidnapper in a chair in front of you. Your child will die in one hour. How far will you go to get the info and save your child?
i would do a hell of a lot more than just waterboard
anyone would

Forum List

Back