here's buddy.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so with all this going on i didnt do a thread....well you know i got billie..the fat black cat when his owner died and the kids turned them in to be put down.....but there was a dog too....

this is billie the cat:

002-12.jpg

so after having billie 3 weeks we go back for a shot and i ask after the dog...its still there...but they assure me they can find it a home....i mock them....saying 3 weeks is too long to be in a clinic....now i was told this is a small dog.....heres buddy........

016-4.jpg

015-7.jpg

45 lbs is not a small dog....he appears to be mostly welsh corgi...mostly i say....

I have a long haired cat. I got tired of her shedding everywhere so I took her to the vet last week and had her shaved. She looks like Golem now.

billie is a fat ass....i have to carry him 30 ft from the house and watch him run back...billie does not like the great outdoors....buddy is just funny .....he loves people ....

I have a long haired cat. I got tired of her shedding everywhere so I took her to the vet last week and had her shaved. She looks like Golem now.

I used to have a Persian cat that I would get a lion cut done on once or twice a year. He looked really cute, like...well, a little lion! :lol:

He liked it, too. You could tell it felt good to him to get rid of all that fur, especially in summer.

billie is a fat ass....i have to carry him 30 ft from the house and watch him run back...billie does not like the great outdoors....buddy is just funny .....he loves people ....

strollingbones, how many pets do you have?

I have eleven! :eek: Five dogs and six cats. I actually had a home inspection and got a special facility license from the municipality where I live in order to legally have that many pets.

Two dogs are on purpose...the two dobies, got as puppies. Two cats are on purpose, a silver-shaded Persian and a ruddy Abyssinian. The other seven animals, three dogs and four cats, are all rescues, not on purpose...just happened.

I walk all five dogs at once. :lol:

Last edited:
o hell yea...hubby comes home today.....gone for 45 minutes..major dog fight....someone pissed in the hall and there was blood on the wall....

thor has injuries not serious.....ear leather covered in blood.....

buddy is quiet....kinda got that matted fur that goes with a dog fight....

jake seems to have avoided the fight but is the number 1 suspect for peeing in my damned hall...

i swear i am gonna take them all out and shot them.....

One of the glories of dogs is they teach you the true values of Things.

My little pound girl I got a few months back has chewed the antique table I am sitting at now, an antique mission chair arm and one of my good wool rugs. She stopped doing this a couple of months ago and now I find I smile and chucle every time I look at any of the chewing evidence.

Things just dont mean as much as we sometimes get stuck thinking they do.

A sweet little face, a wet nose and a fluffy snuggle count for so much more.

so i am at the farmers market saturday ....when my old friend and boss wonders in.....we are talking when he goes...'allie cat come up to the house, i got something for ya"

he has jack russel terriers...well breed and all....i ask what he is asking for them...he tells me to come up ...he has a 'blue' for me....o hell now i am excited,,,,,,,a blue will match my blue doberman and all...says he will give me one...i ask hubby....that was my big ass mistake...i should have just gone and got the puppy....but the hubby says no....well he said fuck no....are you out of your damned mind? he always says a lot

update: he is not giving an inch.....he said you couldnt move without stepping on a dog or cat...and you have to move a grumpy cat to sit down as it is....i suggest an addition to the house.....he suggested he was not stupid and i would simply fill the addition with dog or cats...

we went to visit a friend with 8 dogs..he was not impressed..

Forum List

Back