Here's an Offer I don't see how We can Refuse.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
So,, the ATC who is paid $163,000 per year falls asleep and what do the Unions want to do about that? Put another $163,000 per year employee in there to keep him awake.. I don't see how it can fail do you?

:lol::lol:

and that's why liberals suck.

So,, the ATC who is paid $163,000 per year falls asleep and what do the Unions want to do about that? Put another $163,000 per year employee in there to keep him awake.. I don't see how it can fail do you?

I say leave it alone , so what if a person grabs a couple of Z's

I say leave it alone , so what if a person grabs a couple of Z's

I agree with you on this issue WillowTree. This issue really illustrates the level of liberal stupidity doesn't it?

Sinister, do I understand your comment correctly? You can't see the harm of an air traffic controller grabbing a few ZZZZZZZZZZZ's while aircraft attempt to land in the dark, fog, or storm. You can't find any harm in subjecting aircraft filled with people to the danger of being unaware of local flight traffic patterns under these conditions? Really? Are you a liberal? :up:

Forum List

Back