Here's A USMB Bet I will take

I'm with CF. The labor force will continue to shrink as a ratio of the adult population. Inflation adjusted after tax wages will continue to decline. The economy will continue to meander in minimal to no growth mode. At some point, it will sink in with the majority of voters that Obamanomics is an Epic Fail.

Just as its finally sunk in for everybody but the Nutter's that trickle down is an Epic Fail?

O's economy is failing...just in case you haven't noticed.

link? Its doing better than it was under his predecessor.

I'm with CF. The labor force will continue to shrink as a ratio of the adult population. Inflation adjusted after tax wages will continue to decline. The economy will continue to meander in minimal to no growth mode. At some point, it will sink in with the majority of voters that Obamanomics is an Epic Fail.

Just as its finally sunk in for everybody but the Nutter's that trickle down is an Epic Fail?

:lmao:

do you make a lot of predictions about the past, fuckknuckle?

Can I get a rim shot? :D

^ that

Another deciding to go on record as to his ignorance of popular culture.

This is like deja vu - all over again!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Given the choice between jobs and a vibrant economy on the one hand or Climate Change, gun control and stagnation, Obama doubled down on stagnation.

Accordingly, since the midterms are where the RNC sits back and shuts the fuck up and is not allowed to run their losing Moderates, the midterms will be a huge victory for what is called "Tea Party Conservatism" Guaranteed.

Dems will lose more House Seats. Guaranteed.

Dems will Lose the Senate. Guaranteed.

the Midterms begin in Massachusetts, Kerry's Senate seat ... (Prediction) Brown sees the future and will run for Governor.

Given the choice between jobs and a vibrant economy on the one hand or Climate Change, gun control and stagnation, Obama doubled down on stagnation.

Accordingly, since the midterms are where the RNC sits back and shuts the fuck up and is not allowed to run their losing Moderates, the midterms will be a huge victory for what is called "Tea Party Conservatism" Guaranteed.

the Midterms begin in Massachusetts, Kerry's Senate seat ... (Prediction) Brown sees the future and will run for Governor.

Brown fucked himself permanently by ditching the Tea Party, he lost to one of the most insane, deceitful, despicable people to ever run for public office.

No sale.

Dems will likely hold the seat in a state where non-living Dem voters outnumber registered Republicans.

Well, you would not be a conservative if you weren't clueless.

Who says it's an either/or choice? New energy technology could transform the economy spurring innovations as every new technology has done before.

Who says it's an either/or choice? New energy technology could transform the economy spurring innovations as every new technology has done before.

Obama has/had a real opportunity with the massive oil and gas fields being discovered in the USA, but he killed Keystone and does not seem all that interested in aggressively pursuing energy independence. In fact his stupid "Climate Change" Inauguration speech is probably the kiss of death for American energy independence

Lot of things can change between now and voting day, but if the elections were held today the Dems would make gains in the House and the Senate.

So I'm interested in taking your bet.

What are the stakes?

Obama has/had a real opportunity with the massive oil and gas fields being discovered in the USA, but he killed Keystone and does not seem all that interested in aggressively pursuing energy independence. In fact his stupid "Climate Change" Inauguration speech is probably the kiss of death for American energy independence

The Republican establishment in NE was against the Keystone deal because of its route over the Ogallala aquifer which is just as well seeing as how shale oil is one of the most carbon producing and polluting forms of fossil fuel.

None the less, horizontal fracking looks as if it's going to turn the US into a net oil exporter in the very near future. But with that said, the future lies in alternate energy sources that are both renewable and non polluting. It would behoove the US to be at the forefront of that technology as opposed to trying to play catch up with China and Germany who not only recognize the promise of the future technology, they've invested in it heavily.

What is the wager? And don't give us any of that message board bullshit. I want your money.

Yeah, I'm going to trust you to send me money when you lose.

I'll take half your interest in that Nigerian Diamond mine you got from the son of the jailed finance minister

What is the wager? And don't give us any of that message board bullshit. I want your money.

I'll take half your interest in that Nigerian Diamond mine you got from the son of the jailed finance minister

Hmmmm. OK.

Lets make two bets. A lame message board bet.....and a real cash bet. That way, you can stop being a whiny bitch. I will trust you to pay up.

What do you say, mouth?

Hmmmm. OK.

Lets make two bets. A lame message board bet.....and a real cash bet. That way, you can stop being a whiny bitch. I will trust you to pay up.

What do you say, mouth?

Not a chance in hell I make a real money bet with some anonymous doofus on a message board.

Predictions are hard, especially about the future, but a government of, for and by useless freeloaders cannot possibly end well.

:lmao:

do you make a lot of predictions about the past, fuckknuckle?

That you fail to recognize the witty colloquialism is a reflection on your limited knowledge, knuckle-dragger. Especially when you make yourself idiot to those of us who understand it.

LOL
No, it's more likely because he is a Red Sux fan..... Ooops sorry same thing.

you're funny frank. you haven't been right about any political prediction since you've been on here

there isn't any reason to choose... as for stagnation, i would think that would depend on the teatards actually doing their job... but they won't.

dems win more house seats because teatards are about as popular as roaches.

more blue seats in the senate...

more blue governorships... becaue you people don't know when to stop.

that is based on current conditions... everything is subject to change and if i think i'm wrong, i'll be happy to tell you before the 2014 election.

Hmmmm. OK.

What do you say, mouth?

Not a chance in hell I make a real money bet with some anonymous doofus on a message board.

I don't know why. If I lose and I don't pay you..............you are not out any $$ and I will be forever known as a welsher. You know....like RigReb and LGS.

C'mon. Can I trust you?

Forum List

Back