Here's a theory: Rupert Murdoch is attempting to take over the world.

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Murdoch is planning the takeover of the entire planet starting with the United States.

His plan? Take over the media, and use it to turn public opinion any way he chooses, so that he and his children can become dictators of the world.

Isn't Murdoch a foreigner? Perhaps he's an Australian sleeper agent.

Or maybe he's not REALLY from Australia at all, has anyone seen his birth certificate?

Heh, conspiracy theorists believe he's one of the NWO corporate stooges...

So you may want to join forces with them...

• Banned
OK, here it is.

Murdoch's media empire is one half of a vast conspiracy to privatize and corporatize the planet, turning it into one massive oligarchy, ruled by a select group of shadow overlords that hold majority shares in the world's largest corporations either personally or by proxy.

The other half is a giant conspiracy of banks working with the IMF.

• Banned
See, but I'm posting this tongue-in-cheek.

Glen Beck makes up this shit and puts it on National Television.

Oh, sorry, I had stepped away.

Here's an example:

Glen stated, through his guest "expert", that the reason for mounting Government debt was so that the Executive branch of the government could wrest power from the other branches and turn the country into a totalitarian state.

Oh, sorry, I had stepped away.

Here's an example:

Glen stated, through his guest "expert", that the reason for mounting Government debt was so that the Executive branch of the government could wrest power from the other branches and turn the country into a totalitarian state.

Sounds like he's stating an opinion and not declaring it as fact.

Perhaps a link or a video clip would help put that into the proper context.

Surely you can come up with more than this example. I mean this example is rather lame and it may even be true. Can you prove what he stated isn't possible?

Whether opinion or fact, Glenn Beck made the accusation, based on a faulty assumption.

Thus he "made it up".

It was during the first night of his recent week-long "special".

That week long tirade of BS that was recently linked in a couple of glenn beck threads.

Last edited:
Whether opinion or fact, Glenn Beck made the accusation, based on a faulty assumption.

Thus he "made it up".

It was during the first night of his recent week-long "special".

That week long tirade of BS that was recently linked in a couple of glenn beck threads.
Of course he made it up ... it's a fucking opinion ... on an opinion show.

OMG...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back