Here’s a story that should be the lead across the nation:

GreatDay

Wasn't it?
Aug 21, 2012
BBC News - Arctic sea ice reaches record low, Nasa says

The ice cap has hit a record low, full melt is now considered inevitable, it has begun,.

The question remains, will we awake?

I do feel the economic concerns are paramount getting money out of government will at least give us a chance to address the question.

**Will we allow each of us in the name of nation and freedom destroy the very condition that our lives depend on?**

Will we allow those that make decisions decide that they can find a nice place to live and that to fix the problem would be just too expensive.

One thing seems to be set, that the longer we wait the more expensive it becomes, so we are set in a classic build of tension the longer the wealthy keep *“winning”* the worst the resolution will be.

UPDATE (8/31)

Great link to info:

Climate Change : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News

UPDATE: (9/7/2012)

still not hit low yet

BBC News - Arctic ice melting at 'amazing' speed, scientists find

UPDATE: ( 9/18/2012)

I believe when you look at the data it is reasonable to predict that the Arctic Ice will drop below one million square Kilometers next year, you read it here first.

Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor

'Staggering' Arctic ice loss smashes melt records

Who gives a fuck about the goddamned ice-cap ?

Fucking asswipe...

A great many people, such as farmers, and all that eat the products of the farms. Except those like you, Warts, that are just too stupid to realize that something is happening and causing major damage to crops worldwide.

When the results of this are facing them they will claim they warned about this.

Its just how these type of people think.

When the results of this are facing them they will claim they warned about this.

Its just how these type of people think.

The ice has been melting for the past 14,000 years

glacial_maximum_map2.jpg

Is this what you want us to go back to?

I asked the lady next to me on the train into NYC what she thought about the Ice Caps melting. How did this affect her as a New Yorker.

She changed seats

Forum List

Back