Here's a story that I couldn't care less about.

'Real Housewives' cast member's fiancé dies after fight at club - CNN.com

I cared so little about this story, that I created this thread so I can share with everyone how little I cared.

I care nothing for that story. Thank you for sharing it.

I care even less about this story:

Kidnappers report ransom prices down for fourth consecutive quarter

Latest figures released today from the kidnapping sector show no signs of recovery, as hostage-takers around the world reported further drops in the market rates for hostage release. ‘Trouble is, it’s a ransom-payers’ market,’ said sOmEOnE yOu dON’t WaNT tO mESs wiTh, who used to kidnap to order on behalf of terrorist organisations, but picked a bad time to go freelance last year.

I admit it. I'm a fan. Nothing like watching a bunch of no class bitches cat fight over hair. Just a not so subtle reminder that money can't buy class.
me too! New York is my favorite then New Jersey though! I love Jill from New York and Ramona(speaking of no class). I can't wait for a new season of both.:lol:

Latest figures released today from the kidnapping sector show no signs of recovery, as hostage-takers around the world reported further drops in the market rates for hostage release. ‘Trouble is, it’s a ransom-payers’ market,’ said sOmEOnE yOu dON’t WaNT tO mESs wiTh, who used to kidnap to order on behalf of terrorist organisations, but picked a bad time to go freelance last year.

It's GOT to be tha mal!

'Real Housewives' cast member's fiancé dies after fight at club - CNN.com

I cared so little about this story, that I created this thread so I can share with everyone how little I cared.

I care nothing for that story. Thank you for sharing it.

I care even less about this story:

LOL. One of those leading economic indicators.

Forum List

Back