Here's a question for you

Joz said:
Sure, I like birthday parties! Just not the 16 kindergarteners! You need your head examined! AND I'll be curious, too, how many responses you get. Please post back here & let us know.

Oh my god I sent in invitations yesterday with him, and so far today I have gotten 2 responses that they can come. 2 out of 16 so far hhhmmmm maybe the kindergarten parent's are better educated then the third grade parents????

No I really don't need my head examined, I just figure if I do this 1 or 2 times a year that will remind me why I no longer work at daycare centers.LOL

Ok party's tomorrow, and it is friday morning. I have gotten 3 responses out of 16 not bad, better then I predicted.

Here's an update........... I recieved 6 replies stating they were coming to the party, and only those 6 showed. Not bad 6 out of 16. Much better then william's party where we got 1 response out of 22. Anyway The party was a hit, the kid's had a blast, and I am now done with parties at least till Halloween that one will be a doozie!!! :eek: I am already dreading it, I'm figuring on about 40 invites half show ?? Ok Joz maybe I do need my head examined!! any way after that no more till May YIPEEE!!!

khafley said:
Here's an update........... I recieved 6 replies stating they were coming to the party, and only those 6 showed..... the kid's had a blast....... and I am now done with parties at least till Halloween that one will be a doozie!!! :eek: I am already dreading it, I'm figuring on about 40 invites half show ?? Ok Joz maybe I do need my head examined!! any way after that no more till May YIPEEE!!!

Well, I think six replies are better then no replies. But at least those that didn't answer also didn't showed up unexpected, and you were spared unnecssary expense. It's good to hear that kids still enjoy a good old-fashion birthday party.

Halloween isn't but about 5 weeks away! It's not like you have alot of time to recover from this one. Can I assume that the ages for the Halloween party will be varied?

Joz said:
Well, I think six replies are better then no replies. But at least those that didn't answer also didn't showed up unexpected, and you were spared unnecssary expense. It's good to hear that kids still enjoy a good old-fashion birthday party.

Halloween isn't but about 5 weeks away! It's not like you have alot of time to recover from this one. Can I assume that the ages for the Halloween party will be varied?

Yes, they will be between the ages of 6 and 12. Which is considerably better then 40 6 year olds.

Forum List

Back