Here's a good idea: Black Freshmen Orientation

JoeB131 said:
News flash. They were like that when I went to college in the 1980's..

They were probably worse in the 1960's.
No, They Weren't
Today, The Professors Pine That They Missed Out On The Sixties
They Agitate And Lead The Students Personally

I Did State A Fact
That's Been In Main Stream News Undeniably
For The Past Few Years

So Mock Away
It Falls On Ears As Deaf To You
As Yours Are On Their Own

No, They Weren't
Today, The Professors Pine That They Missed Out On The Sixties
They Agitate And Lead The Students Personally

I Did State A Fact
That's Been In Main Stream News Undeniably
For The Past Few Years

So Mock Away
It Falls On Ears As Deaf To You
As Yours Are On Their Own

Professors agitated and led student back in the 1980's, too. Again, these millenials had nothing on the Baby Boomers when it came to being overly dramatic college students.

I remember at UIC, when they drove Bill "Book of Virtues Phony" Bennett off campus because of his stupid statement about not taking spring breaks when he was slashing tuition. (Not me, personally, back then I was one of these dumb Campus Conservatives.)

Black Freshman Orientation

It's important that we always strive to divide ourselves by skin color, particularly at our universities, where we want to demonstrate to our young people that we need to keep to "our own" absolutely as much as possible.

With continued and focused effort, one day we will be able to avoid exposing our young people to any words, ideas, concepts, thoughts, actions, people, skin pigmentation or groups that may cause them the slightest momentary discomfort.

Onward and upward, I say.
Looks like the Democrats (and make no mistake these are Democrats) are still of the belief "segregation now; segregation tomorrow and segregation forever!"

Oh , but Republicans are the racists.

Looks like the Democrats (and make no mistake these are Democrats) are still of the belief "segregation now; segregation tomorrow and segregation forever!"

Oh , but Republicans are the racists.

Really? Where did it say in the description, "No Whites Allowed" in that event.

It really seemed kind of benign. Here's how you navigate campus, new students.

JoeB131 said:
I remember at UIC, when they drove Bill "Book of Virtues Phony" Bennett off campus because of his stupid statement about not taking spring breaks when he was slashing tuition. (Not me, personally, back then I was one of these dumb Campus Conservatives.)
Then There's The High School Walk-Outs And Marches
The Very Morning After Hillary's Defeat

And The Grade School Kids --
"Um, Um, Umm....Barack Hussein Obama..."
Get 'Em Young, The Younger The Better

You're Just Ruminating For Us
Aren't Ya, Joe....

Last edited:
This wouldnt be a big deal if certain groups wouldnt be socially assassinated by doing it.
I understand groups doing their own thing. Problem is, certain groups get hung for it and others are cheered on.

This wouldnt be a big deal if certain groups wouldnt be socially assassinated by doing it.
I understand groups doing their own thing. Problem is, certain groups get hung for it and others are cheered on.

Other groups... you mean whites, of course.

The thing is, this society is already biased towards white folks. White folks don't need special orientations on how to navigate campus because the campus is usually designed for their benefit.

Black Freshman Orientation

It's important that we always strive to divide ourselves by skin color, particularly at our universities, where we want to demonstrate to our young people that we need to keep to "our own" absolutely as much as possible.

With continued and focused effort, one day we will be able to avoid exposing our young people to any words, ideas, concepts, thoughts, actions, people, skin pigmentation or groups that may cause them the slightest momentary discomfort.

Onward and upward, I say.
It's like they want to prove our claims of indoctrination are true w/o actually admitting it.

JoeB131 said:
Um, yeah, so what's your point.
I Already Said The Point Before
Have You Forgotten What We Were Talking About ??
You Quoted Blocks Of It
Why Don't You Just Scroll Back To The Beginning
So I Don't Have To Repeat Myself ??

An election was stolen over the wishes of the majority, people should be upset.
The Democrats Stole The Nomination For Obama The Same Way In 2008

You Don't Really Know Much
Do You Joe....

JoeB131 said:
Um, no, Obama won the popular vote by the largest margin,ever.
Try Again Joe
I Said Democrats Stole The Nomination For Obama The Same Way In 2008

Are You Unable To Follow Your Own Conversations ??

2cylif6.png

You Seem To Be A Living Example Of My Original Point With You

Mac1958 said:
Two Thumbs said:
It's like they want to prove our claims of indoctrination are true w/o actually admitting it.
Denial is easy. No matter how obvious it is, just deny, deny, deny.
They Prove It Pretty Well Themselves
Don't They ??

Jake The Banned Will Be Back
I Wonder Who He'll Be...
Then Again
Maybe They've Accepted Their Training To All Think Like Clones

"Ask Questions
Use Your Mind
Think For Yourself
Now Repeat After Me, You'll Get Your Degree..."

Try Again Joe
I Said Democrats Stole The Nomination For Obama The Same Way In 2008

Are You Unable To Follow Your Own Conversations ??

The only way you get to Hillary getting more votes is if you count the illegal Michigan and Florida Primaries, where Obama and other other candidates didn't campaign because those state broke the rules and held their primaries early. So it's a weak argument.

Forum List

Back