Here’s a catch...

What a guy :rolleyes:

The thing that got me the most was his insistence that she maintain this cheerful attitude during all this. He totally missed the concept that love is something freely-given, not demanded or pretended. His loss.

This can't be serious...
If you don't have enough GBD's to cover the loss, then you will be tied to the bed and I will do whatever I wish too (sic) you. This will continue every night until you are ready to be compliance (sic), at which time you will need to apologize and explain how you are ready to be my sex slave again.

Okay, this is going to be the new thread that I can't stop thinking about. I think it was Bonnie who said it before... "Some guys want a woman really bad, then they don't know what to do with her once they get her."

Guys like that want to be "the man," but they don't really want the woman to be "the woman." A woman might agree to do some of that stuff, but wouldn't he rather have it because she WANTS to do it, as an expression of love, rather than "Because I said so"?

It's a man's job to protect his woman, even from himself. If a man treats a woman with gentleness, sensitivity, and consideration, most women will naturally WANT to do things to please him. But if he is harsh, demeaning, and demanding, she will have to protect herself. How can she admire him if she has to do his job?

But I guess creepos like this guy don't see women as actual PEOPLE. Like I said, his loss.

Mr. P said:
Total wacko, IMO. But some women love guys like this, I never have figured that out.
I can sort of understand it. These women are sick. They are mistaking the protection and leadership of a good man for the domination and demands of a bad one.

A review of the contract: http://flakmag.com/web/freycontract.html

James Norton: I dunno why everybody's being so hard on this guy. I mean, it's just like "The Rules"... except for married guys!

OPRAH: Travis, thanks for joining us today. You love to spoon, and cuddle, and make time for your wife — every day, whether the two of you are on the road or cozily tucked in at home. You've got a new book out called "The Rules: For Married Dudes and Their Slaves," and it recently hit the top of the New York Times bestseller list. Thanks for being here, Travis.

TRAVIS FREY: Thanks, Oprah. It's great to be here.

OPRAH: You call your book "an update" on "The Rules." What's changed?

FREY: A lot's changed, Oprah. First and foremost: people are waking up to the idea that married women are basically degraded pieces of personal property.

OPRAH: Uh-huh.

FREY: And when you own property — whether it's a lawnmower or a TV set — you also get an owner's manual. My book is like an owner's manual for women.

OPRAH: If only Joey Buttafuoco had had one of those! [Audience laughs]

etc. etc. etc.

Claire Zulkey: My favorite part is the "no crying" rule. He's like Santa!
The Flak verdict: We find Travis Frey guilty... of loving too much. Much, too much. Oh lord, so much love.

We also find that "love" is defined, in this situation, as sadistic megalomania.
:laugh:

The ClayTaurus said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/392495p-332825c.htmlWhich of course begs the question, what DID she expect? And does anyone tie the knot expecting that? :laugh:

Honestly... what kind of moron expects his wife to act this way? Did they meet on an S&M forum or something? Did he really expect his wife to just lay down and take it (no pun intended...)?!?

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to beat the living daylights out of this guy, just for being a retarded moron.

Sorry about that last sentence... didn't mean to insult retarded morons!

gop_jeff said:
Honestly... what kind of moron expects his wife to act this way? Did they meet on an S&M forum or something? Did he really expect his wife to just lay down and take it (no pun intended...)?!?

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to beat the living daylights out of this guy, just for being a retarded moron.

Sorry about that last sentence... didn't mean to insult retarded morons!
I'll hold em!

Forum List

Back