Here's a case where I personally could flip the switch and fry this evil SOB Graphic content warning

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Update on this horrific murder that is just so shocking. Thank heavens there was a video to nail this bastard.

But what is beyond outrageous is the other bathers did nothing to save her. They did nothing at all.

100 years in prison for man caught on CCTV drowning his stepdaughter, three, in hotel pool
  • WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Man was filmed repeatedly throwing the little girl into a swimming pool
  • Sickening murder took place in August 2015, and shocked South America
  • Family were staying at a hotel in Morelia, Mexico, when it happened
  • The girl's mother was asleep in their hotel room at the time
  • Stepfather, identified as Jose David N,. held her under water at one point
  • He has been jailed for aggravated homicide, without a chance of parole
    38A75CAD00000578-3800499-image-m-45_1474474104314.jpg

A man, identified only as Jose David N., has been jailed for 100 years after repeatedly throwing his stepdaughter into a swimming pool, causing her to drown
    38A75CF300000578-3800499-image-a-69_1474474475716.jpg

"The judge, Garcia Cardona, who read the sentence, said that not only did the man throw the toddler into the pool several times, he even dragged her by the hair under the water.He then held her tiny body in such a position that she was unable to breathe."

I don't understand why know one even tried to contact the police or hotel management.

"At one point in the disturbing video, he is seen holding her under the water ".

Just unreal. I hope this monster gets some private justice in prison.

Man who drowned his stepdaughter is jailed for 100 years

Update on this horrific murder that is just so shocking. Thank heavens there was a video to nail this bastard.

But what is beyond outrageous is the other bathers did nothing to save her. They did nothing at all.

100 years in prison for man caught on CCTV drowning his stepdaughter, three, in hotel pool

A man, identified only as Jose David N., has been jailed for 100 years after repeatedly throwing his stepdaughter into a swimming pool, causing her to drown

"The judge, Garcia Cardona, who read the sentence, said that not only did the man throw the toddler into the pool several times, he even dragged her by the hair under the water.He then held her tiny body in such a position that she was unable to breathe."

I don't understand why know one even tried to contact the police or hotel management.

"At one point in the disturbing video, he is seen holding her under the water ".

He should be jailed in a cell with no light, and no room to move. In other words, a cell as tiny, shriveled, and dark as his nearly nonexistant heart. It pains me that people this evil exist in this world.

I am of firm belief that anyone that kills should be tortured to death and take as long as possible to make them suffer....film it, and show it to High schoolers as a demonstration of what awaits them IF THEY FUCK UP, they should be used to the blood and the gore from all the HORROR MOVIES they watch, but should repeatedly be told that this isn't FICTION!..... personally I like breaking every fucking bone in their body SLOWLY, then start to dissect them...BUT I'm a sadistic bastard, and would do the same to anyone that deliberately hurt a pet.

The criminal sickness of this man, and the abuse, death and torture of his daughter are sickening enough.

With the issue of other people witnessing this,
studies on bystander syndrome show the chances of someone intervening are greater
if they feel they are the only ones who can step in, and help relies on them alone.

Unfortunately the more people who are present, if they all wait for someone else to respond first, they can read off each other's cues and think "there must be a reason nobody else is doing anything!" So they all assume not to do anything "since nobody else is reacting."

That is a separate psychological phenomenon.
It is similar to the Emperor's Clothes story where everyone went along with everyone else.
the mob mentality.

If we don't address this, that's how rapes can go on where other people are present,
or participate and take pictures and nobody stops it. You think it can't happen, until it does.

Our whole political system conditions people to follow the mob mentality:
If the govt doesn't do something to stop abuse, well, people justify it as normal
assuming if it wasn't, then "somebody would stop it."

Very sick and sad. And dangerous.

So if we just put enough people to death then murder will one day stop? thats not a good plan at all

So if we just put enough people to death then murder will one day stop? thats not a good plan at all

Of course murder will never stop. But it would mean there was one less evil mother trucker on the planet breathing the same air I do.

I am of firm belief that anyone that kills should be tortured to death and take as long as possible to make them suffer....film it, and show it to High schoolers as a demonstration of what awaits them IF THEY FUCK UP, they should be used to the blood and the gore from all the HORROR MOVIES they watch, but should repeatedly be told that this isn't FICTION!..... personally I like breaking every fucking bone in their body SLOWLY, then start to dissect them...BUT I'm a sadistic bastard, and would do the same to anyone that deliberately hurt a pet.
2-Law-Abiding-Citizen-quotes.gif

Dear PurpleOwl and tinydancer:
Thanks for both posting on here, because it takes all sides to solve the problems with our criminal justice system run amok. At our expense.

The answer is not "either/or" but using BOTH approaches by the rules.
A. if people AGREE to take responsibility for the consequences of their crimes, abuse or negligence, then we can apply Restorative Justice. Which includes diagnosing and curing criminal illness at first sign someone has an abusive or addictive disorder.

tinydancer most murder CAN be prevented. More murder is done by premeditated and preexisting conditions that we can detect and address in advance. Some cases can't be detected, and some are truly the "crimes of passion" where someone loses it without warning, but those are NOT the most common.

If you look at violent crimes, robberies, assaults,
are you really going to tell me nobody knew these people had a criminal issue? Most of them were known. It's just that it's so rampant we've become desensitized and just "let it go on."
Like the "black on black crime" that doesn't even come up until people yell about cops or BLM/ALM and then the issue of black crime gets talked about like something being neglected. If it weren't for the controversy over BLM, the black on black violence would just get pushed in the background as a 'given.'

But PurpleOwl and tinydancer
if you look at cases where people did get help to address and/or cure their addictions, patterns of abuse, and criminal illness,
there are effective means of intervention and correction
to prevent the cycle from repeating and escalating.

It's just that we have so much going on, nobody does anything until the headlines push some story into the forefront, and THEN we scream and yell about crime and gun violence.

Again, this ties in with my previous post, about how "going along" with the status quo, and not reacting or changing anything if "nobody else is reacting" is part of the reason things haven't change yet.

The solutions are out there. We just don't get motivated to change institutions and the status quo, until something triggers it.

Ironically, what gets into the media are usually the controversial stories that bring up conflicts without publicizing the solutions.

What we should do is USE those media hyped stories,
to tack on solutions (like research into spiritual healing of criminal illness that has potential to change our whole mental health, prison and health care system).

So we can ride that publicity wave triggered by police issues with the black community, and use that to promote solutions instead.

Then maybe things will change when people look into researching effective approaches.

Once that knowledge goes public, it will change how we deal with criminal justice:
A. if people AGREE to follow laws and pay the cost of restitution and consequences of crimes/abuses, then citizens can invoke rights and privileges under the law
B. if people don't agree, then they can be banned from citizenship or residency in districts where ordinances REQUIRE citizens and residents to sign agreements in order to live there and exercise rights and invoke equal protections of law.

We can use both approaches to justice, to reward law abiding citizens who accept equal legal financial and social responsibility,
and to revoke or deny citizenship if people don't agree to follow laws or pay costs of violations and abuses convicted of.

If people have medical, social or psychological conditions where they are not legally competent, they would need a Sponsor or Co-signer to agree to legal and financial responsibility for that person.

So this would screen out the criminally sick people who need supervision and shouldn't be running around free in society
from the law abiding citizens with full rights and responsibilities under the law.

Fri night prime time hangings or firing squad nationwide. no hood. no last meal.

Empty death row. Make room. 90 days max then you go see the man.

I guarantee that will slow down murder crimes. If not? sue me in 25 years.

Fri night prime time hangings or firing squad nationwide. no hood. no last meal.

Empty death row. Make room. 90 days max then you go see the man.

I guarantee that will slow down murder crimes. If not? sue me in 25 years.
You may as well pay up now. Only a retard really believes putting someone to death stops or slows down murders from other people. .

Utterly disturbing. I wish I had never seen this posting.

100 years????

He should have been extinguished minutes after the guilty verdict.

100 years????

He should have been extinguished minutes after the guilty verdict.

I would prefer 100 years of water boarding or similar torture. Death is too easy.

Forum List

Back