Here You Go Folks

• Banned
I fixed the link again. Something very odd has been going on. The link for the video was changed yesterday somehow. And it should work now for those who haven't seen it.

If it changes again tomorrow, then something REALLY strange is going on here.

• Banned
So has anyone on this board seen the above video yet? And if so...what did you think about it?

• Banned
Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public in the Spring/Summer of 1995. He was murdered on or about January 10, 1996 in Oregon. His ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer, was notified about a week after his death. Local police originally called it a natural death by stroke, but later changed it to suicide when an autopsy (insisted upon by Phil's ex-wife) revealed marks around his throat-indicating death by strangulation.

I watched it...The guy who came on first..runs that U.F.O. Hotline outa Oregon...That voice sounded familiar from the Art Bell Days..Coast..to Coast A.M.

He had so much to say..and went from the world order..to caves underground with aliens in them...

13 assasination attempts prior...is hard to believe..I am not questioning him..just saying who ever was after him..was a bad shot.

He had some metal flakes off the Roswell Craft...to you name it.

I'd say he was on a disinformation campaign if anything....Could be one for several reasons...Usualy to plug a book.

He was at some convention for this kinda stuff...

Major Ed Dames..(head games).

Maybe Whitley Strieber was just down the hall as well..who's to say.

I don't doubt his credibility for what this guy has on paper...but he throws an awful lota at a guy to digest..(My Opinion).

Yes..they are building prison/concentration type camps as we speak...Alot is for when society breaks down for something awful bad happening..pandemic,war,civil unrest..etc..etc..

If society was so bad...Odds are there would be a line outside one of these places so you could get in..

Your average American's survival skill is that of the LQ & Grocery Store...Fast Food...etc.

One would die in a forest..not knowing how to survive...A city with no food..can't support life...A rocky landscape of glass & concrete...

There are people behind the scenes..more powerful than our elected officials when it comes...to things we & they are not aware of...I believe that..There are alot of unknowns in our government..

It's fear that is making these huge bunkers & camps...

Maybe somebody really smart figures the time is coming soon..who knows what the true driving force is behind creating these compounds/bunkers under-ground is for...Obviously..life above is pretty F-Uped.

I just don't by this messengers story..Odds are..the real truth may even be more sinister than his story...(gave me the creeps before bed though).

Such great so-called forces were against him to silence him...Instead of to strangle him..make it appear he choked on a cherry...Brainwash a person to get drunk..run him over etc....

If his death was warranted by the bad...and as powerful as he says they were...It could have been made as being hit by lightning.

We'd be in jail right now..if we had even experimental aircraft bolts from the 50's taken from a government facility.....

Then the encounter with the alien in that hole....??

You'd have a screw lose after an encounter like that...You may be able to go on with life...but 2-3 years after that..he'd of been in a mental hospital...He'd never of gone in a hole again..let alone into a dark basement with a flashlight ever again....

Think about that?...Especialy if this guy came out to drill a well at your place....Then the drill bit breaks..etc..Need I say more?

He uses his geology experience..to bring him to the alian encounter..At the same time building big underground prisons for society...

Then..the alians playing us along...So we as a people set it up for them..so they can take over the planet after the new world order?

Then the aliens have a contract with us for a few humans & some cow heads?...I'd love to hear who negotiated that bargin..So we're trading with them as well?

I just can't grasp...the brains it would take to get to our planet to begin with..Even if it be time travel...That they'd need a contract to begin with..They'd be so far advanced..they could do the test tube thing if it need us for our throat glands...or whatever he said.

Can't we clone..do the test tube thing as well?

This video also made him look like Chris Farley up there...

Also..the amount of people holding secrets he claims..is something I do not believe...It's a natural thing..for people to open there big mouth...Especialy if it came to the truth about an alien life form..to a new world order.

Also mentions..but does not admit/claim revelations may be similar to what is about to happen....

13 alien civilizations...but yet we regular folk still searching for water out there....

He says they mix a little truth in...He does the same exact thing...Facts with his word....

His word...is what I question.

I'm very open minded....Do I think there is life out there?..Yes..I do...For the fact we are here on this planet.

I feel life does evolve..and feel it is seeded as well..Look up at the sky..goes on forever...

Some have faith in a God...It's faith..but faith is good..:)

We are a hands on world..we exist..We don't know why..how...or how any of this started...There are many mysteries out there..and here.

Do I think it is possible another civilization has visited this planet?...I just look at we as the human race try our best to understand the universe...We don't guess..we send probes,satelites,have think tanks pondering the idea...

That's why we are looking for H2o out there....:)

We'll never stop searching space....because it holds mysteries that could,would unlock big time understanding...

So I feel it possible..another civilization if it did exist..maybe feel that way along the same lines too...Good..or Evil it wants to grow it's understanding to science....

Imagine wanting to spread it's belief..as how we as a human race does here....

Also...who are they contacting now?...Bush?...(smile).

I also see cutures more advanced...have taken advantage of less technically advanced cultures in our own past...

In 10,000 years do you see the human race as a Utopia....so peace.

A civilization that found us..may be cold as ice compared to our beliefs...Then if smart enough..would not influence us in the least..For good..nor bad.

They have maybe had blunders like our Iraq Invasion...in there past...I think you see my point...

But as that video shows..they help us with metals for the war effort...

Are they talking with Russia..and China also...Is this a world treaty they made with us?

I don't see a world order yet...Only a 3rd world war..Maybe after...

I can't specualte on the autopsy....to kill a person that way...would be so gentle not to notice upon examination(first contact with the victim)...Even the coroner..Maybe not one in this case..depends on the death.

To request an autopsy...would have to mean even a small town/big town..or the city...hospital..Dr's everybody would be involved...

The question is...Death may be ruled by both possibilities?...I have not looked into this....

One can have a heart attack..that I am aware of..To have a stroke..and be choked to death at the same time...Then death by hanging could be interpeted both ways as well..

I'll look into his autopsy..and read some of the negative views to this case...

His death..murder..won't make me buy his message....

I am a buff into this stuff....maybe the guy wanted us to start looking closer..find the truth.

He might of new something...Something he never told us..that could make us all see the light to what his message really was...

If his credentials are impicable..he signed silent treaties as well....

One thing that is interesting..is his displeasure with our government..and about our constitution.

Lack of trust..and dissapointment from him showed..He expressed his truth about our Black Ops...and something in the midst.

If I think he was really murdered..and the possibilities of a jelous lover,bad gambling debt..and any other average reason to kill ruled out....There very well might be something this man was trying to tell us...

We are geared now..that we wouldn't know truth..if it fell in our lap...We will talk ourselves blue in the face in wondering why...

We all know dam well..a serious mystery is out there...

He did say..don't take his word for it...Look into it..research...he pointed out some very interesting points of view...

I certainly can't take his advice.....If I talked to my neighbor about holes in the ground..aliens down below...Then next weekend bring up world order....then the camps...It's to much to swallow....

Good post...I love talking this stuff....:)

Creek

Philip Schneider's life was certainly as controversial as his death. Born on April 23, 1947 at Bethesda Navy Hospital. Philip's parents were Oscar and Sally Schneider. Oscar Schneider was a Captain in the United States Navy, worked in nuclear medicine and helped design the first nuclear submarines. Captain Schneider was also part of OPERATION CROSSROADS, which was responsible for the testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific AT Bikini Island.

In a lecture videotaped in May 1996, Philip Schneider claimed that his father, Captain Oscar Schneider, was also involved with the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment." In addition, Philip claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases (DUMB) around the country, and to be one of only three people to survive the 1979 incident between the alien Grays and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. Philip Schneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer believes that Philip was murdered because he publicly revealed the truth about the U.S.government's involvement with UFOs.

In 1979, Philip was employed by Morrison-Knudsen, Inc. He was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, New Mexico. The project at that time had drilled four holes in the desert that were to be linked together with tunnels.

In his lectures, Philip spoke on such topics as the Space-Defense-Initiative, black helicopters, railroad cars built with shackles to contain political prisoners, the World Trade Center bombing, and the secret black budget.

Philip was a civilian structural engineer for Morrison-Knudsen in Vietnam. He had a Rhyolite clearance.

Captain Oscar Schneider (Navy Medical Corp.) died in 1993, Philip discovered original letters in his basement. According to Philip, the letters were evidence that the Philadelphia Experiment actually existed, and that Oscar Schneider had been a participant in it after the crew members had been quarantined in a Virginia psychiatric ward.

Also discovered in Oscar's basement were photographs taken during Opreration Crossroads, in which a nuclear device was used on Bikini Island. Authentic military photos taken from an airplane showed UFOs raising up from the lagoon and flying through the mushroom cloud. These photos however, mysteriously disappeared from Philips apartment at the time of his death.

Despite the fact that Philip's claims seemed too wild or disturbing to be true, he obviously believed in what he was saying. Philip claimed that his life was in danger because he was revealing the truth, a truth that some would kill to keep secret. He borrowed a gun from his friend Ron Utella, stating that he felt he needed protection and that there had been several attempts to have his car run off the road. In the end, though, Philip's safeguards were not enough to save his life. On either January 10 or 11, 1996, Philip Schneider died under mysterious circumstances.

After the initial cause of Philip's death was listed as a stroke, Cynthia asked to see the body before it was to be prepared for cremation. She was dissuaded by the funeral director who felt that the body's advanced state of decomposition would be too traumatic. However, she could not shake the feeling that something was wrong. The next day Cynthia was contacted by Detective Randy Harris who said that "something was wrong" - that there were marks on Philip's neck. Philip Schneider's body was removed from the funeral home and autopsied by Dr. Karen Gunson, Medical Examiner for Multnomah County, Oregon.
The autopsy revealed that Philip had in fact died as a result of having a rubber hose wrapped three times, tightly around his neck and tied in a knot. The conclusion from the autopsy was that he had committed suicide. He had wrapped the tubing around his neck, tied it in a knot, blocked the flow of blood to his head, became unconscious and finally died.

More surprising was Cynthia's discovery that Philips lecture material, unknown metals, military photographs, and all notes for his unwritten book on UFOs were missing from his apartment. However, money and other valuables were left untouched.

When he was found in his apartment, Philip's body was in an unusual position. His feet were under the bed, his head was in a wheelchair seat, at an unusual angle, the rest of his body was on the floor, hands by his sides. There was blood found on the floor near the wheelchair, but no blood was found on the wheelchair. There were no apparent wounds on Philip's body to account for the blood. No sample of the blood was taken due to the initial belief that Philip had died of natural causes. No suicide note has ever been found.

In fact, Mark Rufener, a long time friend of Philip said, " I saw Philip the weekend of January 6 and 7th 1996. We were going to buy land in Colorado. We were excited because he was going to hire me to help write a book about his knowledge on UFOs and aliens, the One World Government, and the Black Budget. He did not commit suicide, he was murdered and it was made to look like a suicide."

Despite the fact that officials have closed the case as a suicide, and Philip's surviving siblings have tried to persuade Cynthia to accept the ruling, Cynthia has not stopped in her efforts to discover the truth in her ex-husband's death. She says that she knows in her heart and soul that Philip would not have committed suicide willingly, and she still hopes that Philips blood and urine can be relocated by the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's Office and examined for traces of drugs that would not normally be there. However, as the days go by the reality for such tests grows smaller. She still hopes that someone will come forward with pertinent information to help her find justice for Philips death.

Until that time comes, Cynthia Drayer will continue her task, perhaps putting her own safety at risk. That prospect doesn't frighten her anymore, " I just want people to know the truth about Philip Schneider, a person who died trying to expose the difficult truths of this world."

Forum List

Back