Here ya go Terral. Chew on this:

Hi Radio:

John Strausbaugh: Fortress Moon

I agree that the Apollo moon landings were a hoax. But not the way the Moon Hoax people think they were. The hoax is not that we ever landed on the moon. The hoax is that we ever stopped going.

The original moon landings 'were' a hoax, which we know by the undamaged film supposedly used outside the earth atmosphere. The best source I know for information about the moon base, mars colony and underground military bases is Dr. Bill Deagle.

Granada Forum Lecture 2006 << 2 Hours and 18 Minutes

Project Omega Colorado

Avian Flu Release (H5N1) Info

This is a comprehensive lecture with information about 9/11 and many other topics. Dr. Deagle's H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus Lectures are here:

Granada Forum Lecture 2009

Enjoy.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

I agree that the Apollo moon landings were a hoax. But not the way the Moon Hoax people think they were. The hoax is not that we ever landed on the moon. The hoax is that we ever stopped going.

That's too funny! I've often said to folks "don't be surprised if there's a permanent base on the moon." It's always been in jest, but in all serious, it wouldn't surpise me.

Heck, after the Associated Press reported earlier this week that Mussolini was in fact a British agent, a moon base wouldn't surprise me at all.

Hi Shore:

That's too funny! I've often said to folks "don't be surprised if there's a permanent base on the moon." It's always been in jest, but in all serious, it wouldn't surpise me.

Heck, after the Associated Press reported earlier this week that Mussolini was in fact a British agent, a moon base wouldn't surprise me at all.

The truth is MUCH stranger than fiction . . .

Terral

The U.S. gave money to Ho Chi Minh in WWII. The British gave money to Mussolini in WWI. The Reaganites gave weapons etc to Saddam Hussein.

So friggin' what? That's what countries do.

Here is a question: who was the highest American traitor in our government/military since Benedict Arnold?

I've always been mixed on my feelings towards conspiracy theorys. There is good evidence on both sides when it comes to the Moon Landing.

The only conspiracy theory I think is actually a conspiracy fact is the assassination of JFK... you'd have to be retarded not to think there was something sinister behind that shit.

So Terral, I need to know. Yes or no, do we have bases on the moon?

Do really think NASA exists to be able to put out fuzzy stories about touching some moon rocks in 1969?

The mother fucking towel heads with .1 % of the technology the US has are building nuclear hardened underground bunkers and complex cave systems in mountainous terrain that even our Spec Ops had problems with.

We have limitless money here, with our printing press and our debt purchasers, and we've perfected the art of cooking the proverbial books on budgets.

I wouldn't be surprised if we've had actual people that have been to other galaxies at this point.

So everybody is missing the 10 mile high wall of flames that sends rockets into outer space?

The rooskies are keeping quiet when their satellite picks up these multiple launches?

So everybody is missing the 10 mile high wall of flames that sends rockets into outer space?

The rooskies are keeping quiet when their satellite picks up these multiple launches?

Ion drives don't leave flames.

And the Russians are in on it.

Duh.

Forum List

Back