Here We Go

what hysteria , all mrobama might do is make the USA look bad with a possible apology for nuking japan when it needed nuking to stop Japanese aggression and murder and torture . Anyway , no HYSTERIA as downgrading of the USA is expected from mrobama Drippy .

At a meeting with Prime Minister Abe today obama expressed "sincerest condolences and deepest regrets..."

At a meeting with Prime Minister Abe today obama expressed "sincerest condolences and deepest regrets..."
------------------ as I said , its just mrobama bowing , scraping and kissing jap azzez . No hysteria because its all expected Drippy !!

Did you get permission from Mack for your thread title? He's got it patented or copywrited or something.

------------------ as I said , its just mrobama bowing , scraping and kissing jap azzez . No hysteria because its all expected Drippy !!
I think he did the right thing in apologizing for the murder committed by one of our military personnel. He is the commander in chief after all and it's good to see personal responsibility taken.

Try it one day.

it means nothing at all . The nuked japs are nuked for eternity Ravi !! And the entire USA was cheering when it happened plus most people that understand the nuking are glad that it happened , even today . If the japs hadn't been nuked they might not have surrendered in an Unconditional surrender . This means that USA military would have had to invade with loss of American life . Always remember , we worry about America First then and even now with a new President Trump Ravi !!

it means nothing at all . The nuked japs are nuked for eternity Ravi !! And the entire USA was cheering when it happened plus most people that understand the nuking are glad that it happened , even today . If the japs hadn't been nuked they might not have surrendered in an Unconditional surrender . This means that USA military would have had to invade with loss of American life . Always remember , we worry about America First then and even now with a new President Trump Ravi !!
He wasn't talking about bombing Japan dummy.

He wasn't talking about bombing Japan dummy.
------------------------------ Speculation on the possible apology by mrobama was about apologizing for the nukes used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki Ravi .

I think he did the right thing in apologizing for the murder committed by one of our military personnel. He is the commander in chief after all and it's good to see personal responsibility taken.

Try it one day.
------------------------------- think that you make reference to it right here Ravi !!

Try it one day.
------------------------------- think that you make reference to it right here Ravi !!
No, I was not. And what was posted that you took to mean for the bombings was not about the bombings.

PissyMoron has made a fool of himself again.

obama will not apologize at or for Hiroshima, but his going there is sure to stir some hysteria on all sides.

japan and the japs share all the blame , they attacked Pearl Harbor Drippy !!

Forum List

Back