Here we go...

Ron Paul Refuses to Endorse Romney - CNBC 10/11/2012 - YouTube

I agree with him... Both repubs and dems are bought...

The solution? Public financing of elections. If we want them to listen to us, we've got to be the ones paying. Right now special interests don't care about Rs & Ds, just "are you voting my way?" We'd also get a bigger turnover in elections, since those same interests would rather back a sure thing now, than a maybe in November.

Ron Paul Refuses to Endorse Romney - CNBC 10/11/2012 - YouTube

I agree with him... Both repubs and dems are bought...

The solution? Public financing of elections. If we want them to listen to us, we've got to be the ones paying. Right now special interests don't care about Rs & Ds, just "are you voting my way?" We'd also get a bigger turnover in elections, since those same interests would rather back a sure thing now, than a maybe in November.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yes, let's have the politicians use our tax money to reelect themselves and force the people to finance them against our will.

There is a reason some people don't raise alot of money. Their message doesn't resonate with them. You think people should be forced to finance campaigns they disagree with?

Talk about tyranny.

If you didn't watch the video... Why bother to reply?

In other words, you can't explain why this matters when everyone's known for months that Ron Paul wasnt going to endorse Romney.
Yeah... You still haven't watched the video.

And even if he had his supporters wouldnt have given Romney their vote
That's probably true. I mean there might have been a few who would have if he endorsed... But I don't think it would have been many.

Forum List

Back