Here we go again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has previously stated she was not a denier and she obviously lied. Try to read you Hateful Muslim. :eusa_naughty:

I never said I was not a denier, and I do not lie. I do not believe the jewish version of WWII and that I have said from day one. I also look at the WWII and over 65 million lives were lost, and least among them were jews.
There is no Jewish version. There is documented history. You really need to look at the original documents in the German language. I advise a trip to the the German archives. Bundesarchiv Internet - Startseite Bundesarchiv - Internetauftritt

I do not read German, thanks anyway, yes there is a jewish version. We need to get out of the mindset of WWII being about the Holocaust and there is not proof of mass gassings, and WWII was much more involved that just the Jews against Germany. They are still trying to make money off of WWII.

SHERi.. I do not read German either nor am I going to waste my time going through weeks of posts. You did state the Holocaust did NOT happen and you are nothing but a Jew Hating Liar Not much proof of mass gassing?? You just gave yourself away.

I'm tired of my defense of the all the people who died in WWII, you have some nerve to make it only about the holocaust? your description of it. I stand on my opinion.

Deflection; You have some nerve to deny the Holocaust “ Not proof of mass gassing” only proves my point

I never said I was not a denier, and I do not lie. I do not believe the jewish version of WWII and that I have said from day one. I also look at the WWII and over 65 million lives were lost, and least among them were jews.
There is no Jewish version. There is documented history. You really need to look at the original documents in the German language. I advise a trip to the the German archives. Bundesarchiv Internet - Startseite Bundesarchiv - Internetauftritt

I do not read German, thanks anyway, yes there is a jewish version. We need to get out of the mindset of WWII being about the Holocaust and there is not proof of mass gassings, and WWII was much more involved that just the Jews against Germany. They are still trying to make money off of WWII.

SHERi.. I do not read German either nor am I going to waste my time going through weeks of posts. You did state the Holocaust did NOT happen and you are nothing but a Jew Hating Liar Not much proof of mass gassing?? You just gave yourself away.

I'm tired of my defense of the all the people who died in WWII, you have some nerve to make it only about the holocaust? your description of it. I stand on my opinion.

Tons and tons of people died in the war. Lots of them in battle, many of them civilians. Six million of them in the Holocaust. You still deny the Holocaust, Penny, do you not?

She denied the Gas Chambers. Hat does that tell you?

Last edited:

Deflection; You have some nerve to deny the Holocaust “ Not proof of mass gassing” only proves my point

No I'm trying to get back to the TOPIC of this post. If you want to talk about WWII go to that thread.

No I'm trying to get back to the TOPIC of this post. If you want to talk about WWII go to that thread.

There are posters who don’t know who you are and I am letting them know. In your Holicaust denier post the thread wasn’t about WW 11 either but it didn’t stop you, did it SHERI ?

There are posters who don’t know who you are and I am letting them know. In your Holicaust denier post the thread wasn’t about WW 11 either but it didn’t stop you, did it SHERI ?

Good make sure everyone knows, follow me around and post on my posts.

Good make sure everyone knows, follow me around and post on my posts.

I read everybody’s posts and I know Liars ( or posters that go by different names) SHERI.

To hear the Juden tell it.

WWll was all about them and the so called Holocaust. ... :cool:

Last edited:
To hear the Juden tell it.

WWll was all about them and the so called Holocaust. ... :cool:
Without Likud, the Jews Are Licked

The Jews could have stopped it by becoming warriors instead of Woody Allens. That also goes for the previous centuries of pogroms. Cowardice is the crime that enables all others.

My main bone of contention with the "official" Holocaust story is the case closed mentality surrounding the event.

While scholars and historians are encouraged to analyze and examine all aspects of other historical events; famous battles, the exploits new world explorer's, religious crusades, Kings and Queens of antiquity, etc.

All is fair game to be objectively examined and debated, except the Holocaust.

Any academic who has the audacity to question even the smallest detail of the official Holocaust narrative, will be labeled a Nazi, fired and lose tenure from any university position they might have held, and publicly shunned as a holocaust denier.

Which makes me wonder, "What are the people in power trying to hide about the Holocaust?"

I mean, if the official story is 100% factual and true. Then shouldn't academic examination be encouraged? ... :cool:

“While scholars and historians are encouraged to analyze and examine all aspects of other historical events; famous battles, the exploits new world explorer's, religious crusades, Kings and Queens of antiquity, etc.
All is fair game to be objectively examined and debated, except the Holocaust.”

The holocaust …brrr. a clear cut case of “egregious”… man’s inhumanity to man. The ugliness of it all…

brrrrr.... and here you are trying to trivialize it....

"Which makes me wonder. "What are the people in power trying to hide about the Holocaust?"

"I mean, if the official story is 100% factual and true. Then shouldn't academic examination be encouraged?"

[URL='http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/napsteryptn/media/smiley/German.gif.html']
yes, an examination should be encouraged…. [/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back