Here we go again! This is just nuts!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Well remember my little stay at the hospital a little over a week ago, they tried to tell me I had a urinary infection.

I was sent home Friday evening with antibiotics and pain pills, this is after I had been on and IV antibiotic drip for 3 days and the 14 antibiotic pills they gave me at one time in the ER.

I took those antibiotics religiously and finished them up on Wed. of last week.

Well I am now starting to get the same symptoms again, low grade temp and slight pain in my abdomen and I feel really tired. Which is how it started last time, I figure by tomorrow temp will be higher and pain will be slightly worse.

I would love to know what in the hell is going on, I am thinking those Doctors do not have a clue! I would think all the antibiotics would have cleared up any infection I had, so why is it back?

Trinity said:
Well remember my little stay at the hospital a little over a week ago, they tried to tell me I had a urinary infection.

I was sent home Friday evening with antibiotics and pain pills, this is after I had been on and IV antibiotic drip for 3 days and the 14 antibiotic pills they gave me at one time in the ER.

I took those antibiotics religiously and finished them up on Wed. of last week.

Well I am now starting to get the same symptoms again, low grade temp and slight pain in my abdomen and I feel really tired. Which is how it started last time, I figure by tomorrow temp will be higher and pain will be slightly worse.

I would love to know what in the hell is going on, I am thinking those Doctors do not have a clue! I would think all the antibiotics would have cleared up any infection I had, so why is it back?

I have chronic iritis, the infection never goes away. The severity varies, but the inside of my eye is always inflammed.

I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it, but in the mean time, remember the squeaky wheel! :D

Forum List

Back