Here We Go Again: Switchblade Attack On Republican Congressional Candidate

I realize that particular truth is an uncomfortable one for you and your ilk, but it is true none-the-less.
If it were true, you would have a point. Since it isn’t, you’re just a fucking dingbat.
Calling me names might make you feel better about yourself temporarily but it still won't change that pesky fact. Facts are like that you know. They don't change even when you really really want them too. That makes it hard on you conservatives I know, but that's life for ya.
Calling you names doesn’t make me feel good. I feel good regardless of you. You have no factual basis for your opinion. You spew your bile and hope that no one calls you out on it. When they do , you can’t back it up.
The op is proof of my opinion. And you can say whatever you want, but the basic psychology of name-callng and insults is very well established. Happy people that feel good about themselves don't call other folks names without provocation. It's just another one of those pesky facts.
The op? You really are incapable.
You are mildly amusing in your refusal to see reality.

If it were true, you would have a point. Since it isn’t, you’re just a fucking dingbat.
Calling me names might make you feel better about yourself temporarily but it still won't change that pesky fact. Facts are like that you know. They don't change even when you really really want them too. That makes it hard on you conservatives I know, but that's life for ya.
Calling you names doesn’t make me feel good. I feel good regardless of you. You have no factual basis for your opinion. You spew your bile and hope that no one calls you out on it. When they do , you can’t back it up.
The op is proof of my opinion. And you can say whatever you want, but the basic psychology of name-callng and insults is very well established. Happy people that feel good about themselves don't call other folks names without provocation. It's just another one of those pesky facts.
I am fine with reality. It is you that is somewhat delusional.

I am fine with reality. It is you that is somewhat delusional.
That's what all delusional folks say.

Unbelievable!

"Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.."

Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate

Huh. The Castro Valley man arrested for attempting to stab #CA15 GOP Congressional candidate @PetersCongress had some strong thoughts on gun violence. pic.twitter.com/B0hvtBgJqs

profile_image
Rob Pyers (@rpyers) September 11, 2018
It was just brandishing. Your media is snowflaking it up.

Brandishing permits deadly force as a response. You can shoot them.
If you’re going to brandish, might as well do it with a gun.

Fine. You brandish. I'll shoot. :113:

Unbelievable!

"Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.."

'Switchblade' can mean any kind of assisted opening knife these days.

I was told once that my thumb hole opening pocket knife was a switchblade, lol.

But the real news here is, of course, another Dimocrat was trying to kill a Republican, likely triggered by all the bullshit rhetoric of the usual suspects.

Why cant we just disagree any more?

Not every Dimocrat is a devil nor every Republican an angel.

....or sumpin like dat.

When you have a president who promotes violence.

A president who tells the police to assault the people they arrest.

A president who thinks some Nazi's are "very fine people".

Who says he will pay legal fees of anyone who attacks a Democrat.

Look where your political beliefs have brought you. You're actually defending a guy who attacked someone with a knife because he disagreed with him.

Might want to rethink this one.
Nope, I'm not. If that's what you think is going on here you need to revisit some basic reading comprehension stuff.
Do you think it's horrible what this Iranian man did?
Yup. I'm on record earlier in the thread saying. "nobody deserves to be attacked by an angry Iranian man with a knife" or something similar. You haven't bothered to put one ounce of thought into what I said, you've only sized on it as yet another reason to attack liberals.

We don't need to seize anymore reasons to attack liberals.

They keep the supply humming right along for us.

Look where your political beliefs have brought you. You're actually defending a guy who attacked someone with a knife because he disagreed with him.

Nope, I'm not. If that's what you think is going on here you need to revisit some basic reading comprehension stuff.
Yup. I'm on record earlier in the thread saying. "nobody deserves to be attacked by an angry Iranian man with a knife" or something similar. You haven't bothered to put one ounce of thought into what I said, you've only sized on it as yet another reason to attack liberals.

Yet like most of what conservatives say that's just an empty threat. You guys need to be careful. Liberals aren't like you kids, we/they aren't just gonna sit around and bitch about it online. Most of the response will be activism, marches, rallies, that kinda stuff. Bit we have our share of nutjobs as well and being liberals they are more about doing than saying. Hopefully no one less gets hurt.

Unbelievable!

Huh. The Castro Valley man arrested for attempting to stab #CA15 GOP Congressional candidate @PetersCongress had some strong thoughts on gun violence. pic.twitter.com/B0hvtBgJqs

profile_image
Rob Pyers (@rpyers) September 11, 2018
As I believe I've mentioned before:. If you spend a few decades preaching hatred and violence don't be surprised if some of it comes home to roost
Exactly. Democrats have been spewing hate for years. Now their moonbat loons are attacking people.

Yet like most of what conservatives say that's just an empty threat. You guys need to be careful. Liberals aren't like you kids, we/they aren't just gonna sit around and bitch about it online. Most of the response will be activism, marches, rallies, that kinda stuff. Bit we have our share of nutjobs as well and being liberals they are more about doing than saying. Hopefully no one less gets hurt.

lol
I was referring to verbal attacks, not physical ones like you turds like to brag about on the one hand and deny it all on the other.

I hope I never get stupid enough to resort to asshole threats of violence on anonymous message boards.

Like some around here.

lol
I was referring to verbal attacks, not physical ones like you turds like to brag about on the one hand and deny it all on the other.

I hope I never get stupid enough to resort to asshole threats of violence on anonymous message boards.

Like some around here.
Please show me where I threatened anything. I'm conversing, not threatening.

Forum List

Back